PDA

View Full Version : 3sge build

DR86TY
26th August 2009, 01:59 PM
Hey all,

Any one is Sydney wanting to help out on my project.

Half cut is due to arrive this week, and will need a hand with the custom engine mounts and gearbox mounts.

If anyone want to throw a hand in or can make these mounts for me it would be much appreciated and will be rewarded with greens and beer :)

Cheers
Dave

Gunner
26th August 2009, 05:30 PM
do you have a welder?

DR86TY
26th August 2009, 05:40 PM
Yes i have acces to one.

And no im not welding it in place hahaha.

Gunner
26th August 2009, 06:13 PM
???? that is not what I was suggesting, you can't glue them together you know lol.

DR86TY
27th August 2009, 09:34 AM
Haha,

its ok, i have access to a welder and also a full workshop if needed.
Just need a bit of help with making the mounts as i tried with paper mache and cable ties and i got a few weird looks :)

Any help would be great and rewarded with beer and greens and maybe pizza depending on how nice a i feel :)

Gunner
27th August 2009, 01:21 PM
where are ya, and when?

redsprinter
27th August 2009, 01:48 PM
hey i dont mind coming over and helping.. havnet got much info or experience to offer tho in regards to a 3gse engine conversion.

PM TIN CAN , he might be able to give you some advice. real nice guy and is also doing a 3sge build.

DR86TY
27th August 2009, 04:29 PM
located in the sutherland shire area, will be doing the conversion in the penshurst area.

PeakingDuck
1st September 2009, 05:30 PM
Do spectators get rewarded with beer?

DR86TY
2nd September 2009, 09:55 AM
Hey All,

Ive given up and gave my car to a work shop at revesby, yet to find out the name of the company.

But rather nice guy, he arrive with a tow truck and picked my car up for me and will also grab the half cut for me to.

Will let you know when i get her back as im sure there will be a few little bits ill need to do like finish off the wiring and and just drinking beer in general.

And yes Duck spectators do get beer as well for adding moral support :)

PeakingDuck
3rd September 2009, 12:40 AM
And yes Duck spectators do get beer as well for adding moral support :)

I could provide some commentating, if needed. :unseen: