PDA

View Full Version : strange lights in the north?

benzo
28th August 2009, 10:18 PM
Can anyone else in North Adelaide see strange white lights coming from North over the hills (Haughton, Birdwood etc)

Was just coming home from a meet up with some mates when I noticed them at first coming up my street. White light beams above the clouds, appear to be circling around a dark sqaure in alternating directions. They reach from over the hills to over my house (about 2-3km)

Almost like some sort of Aura?

My whole family is out looking at them lol

Anyway I thought it was pretty weird and would be keen to know who else can see them.

Cheers, Ben.

NathanKe70
28th August 2009, 10:30 PM
just walked out the back of my joint and can see them. deffinately ufo's. nah just some party or something with mad disco pad lol.

NathanKe70
28th August 2009, 10:33 PM
on second thought its friday night at the gully. so theres your answer

benzo
28th August 2009, 10:38 PM
deffinately ufo's

definitely

yeah could well be the Gully

R&D Mechanical
28th August 2009, 10:42 PM
i hear if you look too long the ufo will take you!

only 1 person has made it back!

svenmate
28th August 2009, 10:46 PM

His name is Felix

benzo
28th August 2009, 10:54 PM

Shiet!

The Gully. would defintely explain the square shape in the centre of the lights hey

jdmitr
29th August 2009, 03:16 AM
His name is Felix

lol i knew his facination with all things gay meant he wasnt from our world

Tally
30th August 2009, 03:12 AM
ben man your freakin me out haha fark that scary shit. remember once we were camping outside up north fark man we seen these lights I was like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then seen these three stars in the sky at night, shit my pants man scaryiest shit ever

Mr Awsome
30th August 2009, 09:45 PM
pussy

ArbPotatoes
31st August 2009, 12:33 PM
I blame Svenmate research

shinobi
14th September 2009, 11:21 PM
I was chased through the backstreets in Salisbury North by some strange lights... Luckily I escaped. Throughout the ghetto there has been many a tall tale of these mysterious red and blue lights..

Corona w/ Lemon
23rd September 2009, 02:15 PM
I was chased through the backstreets in Salisbury North by some strange lights... Luckily I escaped. Throughout the ghetto there has been many a tall tale of these mysterious red and blue lights..

I tried that once in my S3 RX7 but i took a few wrong turns and the mysterious red and blue lights caught me :gah: