PDA

View Full Version : Techno Toy Tuning Group Buy

sundee
2nd September 2009, 06:34 PM
Before i start:
1. this has been approved by Nick
2. i know a few guys are not fans of their products, everyone has their opinion, but can we leave this thread for the guys interested in purchasing products that would be greatly appreciated! cheers

OK.

Techno toy provide a heap of products for hachi's/E7X, dato P510 etc

The deal:

I am buying a few things from them inc

trailing arms Equal length
panhard
tension rods
weld on control arm kit
outer tie rod + steering knuckle kit

i figured since im buying i would see if anyone else was interested.

how it works:

1. Check out this link :

http://www.technotoytuning.com/vehicles.php

Under each car their is a list of parts available.

2. choose the parts you wish to purchase

3. check out this link to see the cost converted to AUD

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

4. PM me with the parts u want

5. once i have all the orders i will then get the final shipping quote and then u will have your shipping price added and your amount payable given

6. once i decide a final date for ordering, all orders will be have to be paid for in full by the given date - TBA

7. The whole order will be shipped to my home in sydney so you can come pick up your parts.
Item will can be picked up from the hills district or can be picked up from the shire as im down their alot.

any questiong please ask.
if we do get stung in customs the we will have to wear it im sorry.. but fingers crossed!

Shipping is Via EMS AIR Freight.
so will be quick.

who's in already :

1. Me
2. Pen15
3. NIZLAH
4. BigM

if you have a suggestion on how this could work better please let me know im all for it

NOTE! if we get stung in customs and have to pay import duty etc : it will be divided up and added to your total, and u wont get your gear untill the balance has been paid - its a risk but i think its only fair that it works that way.

sundee
2nd September 2009, 06:36 PM
Note:

1. if purchasing the outer tie rod/steering knuckle combo - the knuckles are the new 20mm thick items, not the OEM ones pictured - New ones are plated and have 2 provisions for mounting the outer tie rod - ill post pics tonight

2. Trailing arms come in Unequal length but can come in Equal length at no extra cost!

cheers

Quote from T3 Re steering knuckles:

We've actually redesigned them since then as well. They are now adjustable for steering ratio and angle and we have them plated instead of powdercoated for a nicer finish.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/5/21173.jpg
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/5/21174.jpg

bams_keto
2nd September 2009, 07:09 PM
when r u thinking of ordering??
am keen on quad adaptor's

Rip it
2nd September 2009, 07:31 PM
I am keen on a quad adaptor also. How is the group buy going to be of any gain? What would be the difference between me ordering directly from them, which is only an email away. I have purchased from them berfore.

.ady
2nd September 2009, 09:55 PM
im in melbourne and was planning to get a lsd rebuild kit wen are u planning to order? need to gather some cash-o-la

sundee
2nd September 2009, 10:04 PM
when r u thinking of ordering??
am keen on quad adaptor's

soonish - im ready to go just seeing if anyone else is keen

I am keen on a quad adaptor also. How is the group buy going to be of any gain? What would be the difference between me ordering directly from them, which is only an email away. I have purchased from them berfore.

u will save some on shipping, but again your in hobart so u would then have to pay shipping from syd to you.
if we get enough im going to hit them for a discount as well.
this was realy meant for the sydney guys who could pick their stuff up.

im in melbourne and was planning to get a lsd rebuild kit wen are u planning to order? need to gather some cash-o-la

just email them and get a price shipped for the kit and let me know, see if u go in this u then have to pay shipping from my place to yours.

its not like im getting some wicked trade discount, im just seeing if anyone else wants in because they will save a few bux on shipping and "may" get a discount, pending my sweet talking ;)

.ady
2nd September 2009, 10:04 PM
edit: 212 delivered in usd im sure i can get it down to at least 200 delivered

sundee
2nd September 2009, 10:06 PM
Dont mean to be a thread killer.

But surely any money saved on shipping would be negated by you having to resend from your house?

Feel free to pm me if you want me to remove post

yeah u kinda stated the obvious which ive had to kinda explain above, thats why i only posted it in the NSW section because its kinda meant for syd locals who can pick the stuff up etc.

u dont have to remove its just obvious.

hay by the way are my sway bars n bushes on the way?

Rip it
2nd September 2009, 10:12 PM
Fair enough mate. Good on you for taking your time and getting some guys motivated. Well done!

pen15
2nd September 2009, 10:41 PM
hey Joel you have my current order but i also want a hand brake button can you get me 1 silver one please if they are the screw in type and add that to my order cheers mate

sundee
2nd September 2009, 11:09 PM
hey Joel you have my current order but i also want a hand brake button can you get me 1 silver one please if they are the screw in type and add that to my order cheers mate

No worries matt, done - im about to add the parts guys want next to their names

sundee
4th September 2009, 10:16 AM
We havent had many hits in the last few days so im pretty keen to just leave it at the 4 of us.

matt i know your ready to go, im ready,
dave2221 and Bams_Keto let me know when your ready and we will get the bal rolling.

cheers guys... cant wait to get some goodies!!

pen15
4th September 2009, 05:14 PM
all ready when u are pm me your account details and ill transfer the money over when u get out final cost cheers again

sundee
4th September 2009, 05:42 PM
sent u a PM today matt.
once i get all the guys confirmed and i have the finals ill give u my details.

sundee
4th September 2009, 06:04 PM
top post edited : view notes at bottom of post

NIZLAH
4th September 2009, 06:25 PM
In regard to customs ----> I think its something like 10-12% on anything valued over $1000...........

So it would be good if you could convince Gabe to send it as a gift..?

and, if the order does get slugged with tax at customs, is the amount payable by all involved going to be a percentage of that persons separate/particular order.... ?

sundee
4th September 2009, 06:29 PM
In regard to customs ----> I think its something like 10-12% on anything valued over $1000...........

So it would be good if you could convince Gabe to send it as a gift..?

and, if the order does get slugged with tax at customs, is the amount payable by all involved going to be a percentage of that persons separate/particular order.... ?

yes it will be worked out on a % of the particular order.

and ill see if he can send the invoice seperate or something

NIZLAH
4th September 2009, 06:31 PM
cool, thought I'd ask here since I was reading this thread..

sundee
4th September 2009, 08:11 PM
yeah NP dude

sundee
7th September 2009, 09:57 AM
ohh yeahhh my problem has been solved and guys u might want in on this!!
just got off the email to GIA/GABe at TechnoToy,
They are doing a custom Run of their steering knuckles to fit 86 ball joints with a 90mm strut mount spacing!!
that means u can now run MX73 RA60 etc struts and still have 86 LCA/XT130 etc LCA's
Score, anyone else want some while their at it? this is a custom run, and i need answers by tomorrow, prices are same as old knuckles on their web site
$120USD + shipping

sundee
9th September 2009, 12:47 PM
OK guys MONDAY 14th of SEPTEMBER is the day i will be placing the order.
if i dont have your confirmation by monday the 14th u will miss out.
If u have expressed interest in something and i dont hear from you by monday i will be taking your name off the list, please if u dont want something and your name is on the list please let me know asap!

available is custom PS steering knuckles to suit ae86 ball joint and struts with 90mm bolt spacing(ae86 has 85mm) so u can run st141 or mx73 struts. see link

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=10429

they are only doing a small run of 7 sets. we have a hold on 2 sets, and their are some guys in the states after them to so if u want some be quick.

THe order will be placed monday, and i will give you your final amount owing on tuesday or wednesday with my account details.

cheers guys

NIZLAH
9th September 2009, 05:54 PM
I'm still in for the steering arms, just let me know.....

sundee
9th September 2009, 08:27 PM
awsome thanks for letting me know man

Dom86
9th September 2009, 08:49 PM
Hey sundee, just a thought on avoiding customs charges that has always worked for me.

Firstly I'll say that Gabe will do everything he can to avoid customs charges, like undervaluing the items.
Secondly, I got him to send packages with different names to different addresses all under a G. You should have no probs with customs that way.
Hope that helps. Good work and good luck guys.

bigm
10th September 2009, 09:18 PM
hey mate
u able to find out how thick the RCAs are to suit MX73?
Cheers

sundee
10th September 2009, 11:21 PM
yeah dude they are $80 USD

evil86
10th September 2009, 11:49 PM
hey quick question.

what are:

• Camber Plate Upper Hat System $50.00

http://www.technotoytuning.com/media/products/cp_02.jpg

is it the silver,gold or red piece?

bigm
10th September 2009, 11:54 PM
how thick, size, mm?

not price :P

-ollie-
11th September 2009, 02:00 AM
this sucks, i just put through a big order which should be arriving soon!!
In regard to the customs thing, even if you claim it as a gift they will still charge you the duty etc they dont care what its for, if the total cost of the item/s is over $1000 AUD then they will charge you duty on it.
cheers

sundee
11th September 2009, 11:10 PM
RCA's are - 6061 T6 Aluminum, anodized red, 33mm tall.
spoken to them about customs already ;)

sundee
11th September 2009, 11:10 PM
Monday is the day guys, so dont be late with your orders.

bigm
12th September 2009, 08:39 AM
cool thanks mate, include the MX73 RCAs with the steering arms for my order.
Thanks

sundee
12th September 2009, 02:16 PM
awsome 3 confirmations! thanks guys
confirmed are:
1. Me
2. Pen15
3. Big M
4. NIZLAH

waiting on:
Bams_ KETO

sundee
12th September 2009, 02:18 PM
hey quick question.

what are:

• Camber Plate Upper Hat System $50.00

http://www.technotoytuning.com/media/products/cp_02.jpg

is it the silver,gold or red piece?

u get this:

Camber Plate Upper Hat System consists of 2 upper hats, 2 hardened washers, 2 needle bearings and two upper race washers.

so its the silver piece in the pic + some other bearings etc that u cant see.
from what i can gather its everything u may need to rebuild your camber plates, minus the plates themselves

pen15
12th September 2009, 04:22 PM
bams keto doesn't have the money for at least 1 month so i wouldn't wait i want my shit now i need this to finish my suspension

sundee
12th September 2009, 05:44 PM
haha, it would help if the guy would get back to me, ive only sent him 3 PM's!

4000GT
12th September 2009, 06:36 PM
Hey mate, can you PM me the group buy price on the rear coilover kit for the AE86, cheers!

sundee
14th September 2009, 12:45 AM
ok tomorrow is the day,
confirmed orders are:

1. Me - trailing arms (Equal length), panhard, tension rods, weld on LCA kit, outer tie rod/steering knuckle kit (90mm), MX73 RCA's, 2 x tow hooks

2. Pen15 - outer tie rod/steering knuckle kit + "spin turn knob" (85mm)

3. NIZLAH - steering knuckles (85mm)

4. BigM - custom steering knuckles (90mm spacing), MX73 RCA's

last chances to just in guys, i will check this thread and PM's before ordering, so be quick to organise

sundee
14th September 2009, 06:29 PM
9 PM tonight is the deadline guys.!! get your orders in quick

NIZLAH
14th September 2009, 10:23 PM
Hey man send me the details I need and I will get it sorted tomorrow evening after work...

Cheers
Niz.

sundee
14th September 2009, 10:53 PM
Will do man, just finished the order, waiting the shipping quote, ill then workout the finals and be in touch! cant wait to get some gear!!

pen15
15th September 2009, 08:40 AM
same I'm keen as to get this shit whats the eta on getting it from payment date?

sundee
15th September 2009, 10:16 PM
give me 2 days and u can lock the sucker!

NIZLAH
15th September 2009, 10:18 PM
Payed.....

sundee
15th September 2009, 10:26 PM
awsome! cheers NIZ, im pumped i cant wait to get this stuff
everyone has payed, just wait to clear and well be on our way

pen15
16th September 2009, 08:31 AM
i paid 5 min ago cant wait

sundee
16th September 2009, 11:46 AM
Awsome! everyone has payed , just wait for funds to clear and then im going to call up and pay, should see our parts in no time!!!!!! yeeeewwwww

Vance
18th September 2009, 01:13 PM
i made my own order about 2 week ago (i didnt see this thread). i buy off them every few months for bits and pieces.

i got my trumpets and tow hook today. both very quality parts. the tow hook looks awesome! im gonna take it to the paint shop and get them to match the red for my cars body paint

sundee
18th September 2009, 08:02 PM
yeah man i cant wait to get all my gear, and so are the other boys, this ISNT an official group buy. i was just buying some things and wanted to see if anyone else wanted in, might save a few bux on shipping.
but yeah cant wait to get my stuff!!!!!

pen15
22nd September 2009, 10:20 PM
cant wait for this shit will be getting it soon hey joel when u come round ill take you for a spin in my rolla if u wanna come and you better bring those option dvds

sundee
23rd September 2009, 10:54 AM
hahah if u take me for a wrap ill bring some inspiration!! ;)

takai
23rd September 2009, 07:39 PM
http://gallery2.plebeians.net/d/29110-1/IMG_0824_s.jpg

Just felt like posting that :)

sundee
23rd September 2009, 09:28 PM
hehe ill have a bunch of fresh ones in a week ;)

takai
23rd September 2009, 11:54 PM
That is a freshie, arrived yesterday :)

sundee
24th September 2009, 12:30 AM
oww nice, u get some good parts?

takai
24th September 2009, 10:37 AM
Just RCAs this time around, but like others i regularly order parts from Gabe and Gia

NIZLAH
4th October 2009, 04:52 PM
any updates on the status of this order .............?

sundee
4th October 2009, 05:23 PM
hey NIZ i recieved one box the other day, didnt have any steering knuckles in it though, im still waiting on 2 box's which shouldnt be to far off, im really hoping next week some time. very impressed with the build quality of the parts ive recieved already!! AWSOME!!

NIZLAH
5th October 2009, 12:08 AM
cool.... keep us in the know champ...

cheers
Niz

sundee
12th October 2009, 05:53 PM
just an update guys, recieved another box a few days ago, but none of your parts were in it, im still chasing they guys at T3 to see where the heck our stuff is!

NIZLAH
12th October 2009, 07:26 PM
cool, really hanging for those steering arms dude... let us know how you go..

sundee
12th October 2009, 10:19 PM
u n me both NIZ! ahhhhh

bigm
13th October 2009, 10:55 AM
dont forget me! LOL

sundee
13th October 2009, 08:34 PM
Not forgetting u either Big M!

good news for you niz! your PS arm turned up today! PM sent

boys its good to say that all our parts have been sent so it shouldnt be to much longer!

bigm
14th October 2009, 09:54 AM
YAY

car will be an epic roller soon! lol

hachi_dk
18th October 2009, 01:38 PM
pm'ed

NIZLAH
22nd October 2009, 06:17 PM
.................................................. ............................. pm sent

sundee
22nd October 2009, 09:58 PM
hey niz pm replied, u should get them tomorrow.

NIZLAH
22nd October 2009, 10:12 PM
sick az

sundee
23rd October 2009, 05:08 PM
hey guys can u flick me a pm or something to let me know when your gear arrives ? cheers

bigm
24th October 2009, 08:05 AM
Got my gear yesterday, so happy with it

Appreciate the effort mate, PMd you also.

and yes i know the steering arms are backwards,they're just sitting there. lol

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/overgrownbigm/23102009030.jpg

sundee
24th October 2009, 10:31 AM
I was going to ask for a pic, but youre one step ahead,no worries at all man,
i wag going to ask u how the RCA fitted in the MX strut, obviously their made for it! but im using them in St141 struts, i just had to mod the inside a little to get the RCA in their nice. but works like a Gem now, with that inside hole to mout the tie rod we are going to have mega mega lock!!!

bigm
24th October 2009, 06:39 PM
Im really interested to see how much lock ill have with

Ke70 rack and ajps lock spacer
25mm Longer LCAs
Short Steering Arms

Gona be epic

sundee
24th October 2009, 08:25 PM
u will need to get the hammer into the inner guard for sure!!

bigm
24th October 2009, 09:58 PM
thats what i wanted to hear! haha

but decent offset wheels will help

sundee
25th October 2009, 07:56 AM
for sure, get some more pics up in your build thread! hows the re shell going?

bigm
25th October 2009, 04:57 PM
yet to start.

in a few weeks when uni is done ill get stuck into it

sundee
25th October 2009, 06:48 PM
awsome , dont forget pic's!!

xsoarerx
11th November 2009, 12:58 PM
OK guys MONDAY 14th of SEPTEMBER is the day i will be placing the order.
if i dont have your confirmation by monday the 14th u will miss out.
If u have expressed interest in something and i dont hear from you by monday i will be taking your name off the list, please if u dont want something and your name is on the list please let me know asap!

available is custom PS steering knuckles to suit ae86 ball joint and struts with 90mm bolt spacing(ae86 has 85mm) so u can run st141 or mx73 struts. see link

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=10429

they are only doing a small run of 7 sets. we have a hold on 2 sets, and their are some guys in the states after them to so if u want some be quick.

THe order will be placed monday, and i will give you your final amount owing on tuesday or wednesday with my account details.

cheers guys

OMG i just found out and would like a pair!!! ASAP~!! i jsut sent an email off to T3 but if you can russle up a pair i would be more than greatful!

would also like NRCA or RCA to suit

tie rod end while im at it too.

sundee
11th November 2009, 05:03 PM
Pm Sent!

sundee
12th November 2009, 11:27 PM
guys ive got parts here in Aus ready to ship, so dont think you have missed out... just a simple PM away ;)
xsoarerx - another happy driver

Rip it
13th November 2009, 06:23 AM
Can you PM me with price of Quad Adaptor to suit small port landed please?

ae86
16th November 2009, 12:10 AM
so is this somehow cheaper than ordering stuff from t3 straight to my house ? if so when you ordering your next bulk ? im after ae86 rear coilovers.

sundee
16th November 2009, 03:23 PM
Can you PM me with price of Quad Adaptor to suit small port landed please?

PM sent

so is this somehow cheaper than ordering stuff from t3 straight to my house ? if so when you ordering your next bulk ? im after ae86 rear coilovers.

nah its not cheaper, but its not more expensive either.. pretty much what im trying to offer is parts readily available in the country ready to ship... so instead of waiting 2 sometimes 3 weeks u can have your stuff in 3 - 5 days for the cost of Post in aus.and its supporting an aussie buisness and u get to deal with someone in your country...and u get your parts quicker ;)

will be making another order soon, ill pm you a price.

cheers

joof
20th November 2009, 07:53 PM
can i please get a grand total for the following:

Quad Adaptor to suit small port
Vacuum Manifold for 16V 4AG
4AG Water Pump Underdrive Pulley for 16V 4AG
4AG Crank Pulley for 16V 4AG

i am happy to pick these up as i work locally to save on the cost of freight

many thanks
jeff

sundee
14th December 2009, 10:17 AM
hey guys if you require T3 parts head over here to check it all out as i dont check this thread that often.
cheers

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=70

zlidewayz
6th January 2010, 08:33 AM
From the USA, T3 makes some of the coolest parts for the 86 and other vechicles. Their parts makes wonders if you fabricate things yourself. Really good quality products. Thanks GABE,

Zoro

sundee
6th March 2010, 10:37 AM
small port and bigport Quad adapters in stock ;)