PDA

View Full Version : army rat packs

pen15
10th January 2009, 12:03 PM
hay evey1 i have a load of army ration packs good for a feed if your our hiking easily stored and like i said a good feed

in the pics are 2 of about 20 if u can find these they are about $80 each im selling these for like $20 each.
each pack can feed u for 1 week and come with a variety of meals taught id post these up for something different any pm me for interest and ill get back to you asap

Wally
10th January 2009, 12:26 PM
Not For Private Resale To The Public! :P

egg_83
10th January 2009, 01:03 PM
hay evey1 i have a load of army ration packs good for a feed if your our hiking easily stored and like i said a good feed

in the pics are 2 of about 20 if u can find these they are about $80 each im selling these for like $20 each.
each pack can feed u for 1 week and come with a variety of meals taught id post these up for something different any pm me for interest and ill get back to you asap

Each pack only feeds you for 24hrs not 1 week. Are they canned meals? if so they are old. Word of warning for all They taste like shit.
Im pretty sure you can be charge for selling these.

pen15
10th January 2009, 02:12 PM
haha i have secured these a while ago from a friend and 24 hours is recommended i have lived of 2 for almost 2 weeks

mack 10
11th January 2009, 11:42 AM
Haha these things are great, Took these camping all the time. Do they come with condensed milk? Only real bad thing is they are designed to make you slightly constipated so the troops arnt taking a shit every 20 min :soldier:

egg_83
11th January 2009, 12:01 PM
haha i have secured these a while ago from a friend and 24 hours is recommended i have lived of 2 for almost 2 weeks

You must weight about 20kg. And they are called 24hr ration packs and there are only 3 "meals" each pack plus other things to chew on like cheese and biscuits through out the day so you must have ate 5 m&m's and half a can of food a day.
I was in the army and when i went bush i would take extra food. As you are ment to get a fresh meal in a 24hr period but that hardly ever happened. I would still loose over 5Kg over a month out bush.

M&M's that are 6 years out of date are great;)

And patrol rations (de hydrated) are a lot better than combat rats..

So people dont expect to live off just one of these for a week.
But by all means buy one to see what they are like

egg_83
11th January 2009, 03:00 PM
My uncle is in the army and we got some that were like 15 years old when he cleaned out his shed... and most of it was still fine.

The condensed milk was caramel too :D

Fucking :heart: Rat Packs

i never had a rat pack where the m&ms weren't out of date by a few years.

new rats have no tins anymore and food is slightly better

pen15
11th January 2009, 04:03 PM
i didn't do much when living on them i was on survival but thay are the shit btw webmaster if u want condensed milk i have about 50 in a bag that i got off noobs in the cadets lol

trueno85
16th January 2009, 06:07 PM
i hate those things! taste like shit. handy though. cant remember but isnt the chocolate meant to be the only laxative in them because the rest makes you not shit???

egg_83
16th January 2009, 07:24 PM
i hate those things! taste like shit. handy though. cant remember but isnt the chocolate meant to be the only laxative in them because the rest makes you not shit???

And the noodles

Wally
17th January 2009, 08:54 AM
Hahha laxative to make you not shit?

shift_rook
17th January 2009, 09:01 AM
it all makes sense now

trueno85
17th January 2009, 10:12 AM
Why the fuck would the army put a laxative chocolate in a ration pack

STFU asswipe

because all the other food in it makes you constipated

drift cowboy
28th January 2009, 07:53 PM
try eating this stuff for a week, then eat a fresh cooked meal.
see what happens to your guts..lol
trust me, not good

pen15
4th February 2009, 07:05 PM
all sold more to come soon very soon