PDA

View Full Version : red over black ae86 @ wrc

irishae86
5th September 2009, 09:16 PM
who owned the red over black at the wrc rally, had superlights uk galss grill etc on it, lovely car a red one was also with it. the red/black was owned by an irish guy.

Breaka
5th September 2009, 10:07 PM
I saw this drive by the roundhouse pub in Murwillumbah last night followed by another eight six.

Also saw a red keto drive through town yesterday..

NIZLAH
5th September 2009, 10:19 PM
most likely to be Shaun's (irl86)

ke70dave
5th September 2009, 11:58 PM
i think i saw it too!!!

i saw 2 red ae86's at the super special stage tonight.

parked next to each other. in the dodgy parking place.

one had 30iye? on the plate, and other one was ***IRE

Eircamae86
6th September 2009, 03:55 PM
Ya, I met the boys down at the rally.
2 86s

irishae86
6th September 2009, 08:47 PM
@eirecam

the red/black threw back a few memories of the ones i had, used to have a few twin cams in ireland yrs ago sold the last one in 2002.would still love another. good rally bit different to a rally in ireland tho!!. is it a converted sprinter or a jap import?

irl86
6th September 2009, 10:28 PM
yeah that was me an mate eunan in the other red one..
was an ok weekend nothin like a rally at home it was like no one wanted u to see any stages alot of power trippin marshalls an traffic controlers.
some excellent roads through the mountains there though:DD..
and the hippies were the funniest ever they wer going crazy across the road from the podium had everyone in stitches...

irishae86
7th September 2009, 08:43 AM
i was expecting it to be worse to be honest with rules and marshalling etc wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. wat a waste of money the tickets were only the last stage we were asked and flashed him the fri tickets, is the car a converted sprinter or a jap?

Eircamae86
7th September 2009, 09:23 AM
yeah that was me an mate eunan in the other red one..
was an ok weekend nothin like a rally at home it was like no one wanted u to see any stages alot of power trippin marshalls an traffic controlers.
some excellent roads through the mountains there though:DD..
and the hippies were the funniest ever they wer going crazy across the road from the podium had everyone in stitches...

Thats going to get confusing, 2 Irish lads around the Brissy area in coupes Eunan & Eanan, good job im moving to Toowoomba!

Drift_Donkey
7th September 2009, 01:24 PM
I saw this drive by the roundhouse pub in Murwillumbah last night followed by another eight six.

Also saw a red keto drive through town yesterday..

if your talking about town (murwillumbah) that would have been me in the red keto.

irl86
8th September 2009, 08:02 PM
i was expecting it to be worse to be honest with rules and marshalling etc wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. wat a waste of money the tickets were only the last stage we were asked and flashed him the fri tickets,* is the car a converted sprinter or a jap?yeah bit of a waste of money alrite, that was quite a good money spinner the locals had too with the parking..its an aus car just tried to get it as close to uk spec as i could but havin an sr20 in it it jus looks uk on the outside..lol

Breaka
8th September 2009, 11:14 PM
if your talking about town (murwillumbah) that would have been me in the red keto.

Yeah man got a glimpse of it near the traffic lights in Murwillumbah. Looked pretty sweet. Don't see many getting around...which is a good thing I guess.

Drift_Donkey
8th September 2009, 11:20 PM
Yeah man got a glimpse of it near the traffic lights in Murwillumbah. Looked pretty sweet. Don't see many getting around...which is a good thing I guess.

yeh im pretty glad there aint many in the area :P

4agtezza
9th September 2009, 07:42 PM
Thats going to get confusing, 2 Irish lads around the Brissy area in coupes Eunan & Eanan, good job im moving to Toowoomba!

LOL! Good job lads the Irish are taking over!