PDA

View Full Version : KE70 Corolla Project Car - Sydney

lowa
7th September 2009, 03:33 AM
Car 1982 KE70 Corolla Unfinished project car

Info As stated above the car is unfinished, but all the hard work has been done for a 4age conversion, AE71 subframe is in the car and also the pedal box, the car will come with the following:

AE92 4agze, with all loom and ECU, was told when i bought the motor that it was in good nick, I've opened the cam coveres and AFAIK it all looks to be well
T50 gearbox (nice and tight), incl shifter and gearbox mount
Clutch Master and slave cylinders, and also hardlines
2x Drive/tail shafts to bolt to the T50
TRD 4 puck clutch with plenty of meat and TRD lightened flywheel (machined)
The old 4kc (spun bearing) and box, subframe, pedalbox
Interior has been stripped except for drivers bucket seat and std passenger seat

Thats all that i can think of off the top of my head atm. The car itself is in decent nick for a 27y.o car, slight rust in some places and could do with a respray, parts wise their isnt much left to finish the project, AFAIK it will require 4ac/g engine mounts, starter motor, alternator, someone to fabricate exhaust and I/C piping, radiator, and someone to wire it up and she'll be good to go/slide.

Rego expires this saturday 12/9/09

Price Looking for something around $3000, but dont be shy to give me an offer it needs to go ASAP

*note* If purchased the car will need to be towed away as motor and box and everything else listed is sitting IN the car

Contact Details Please CALL or TEXT 0422872804

Located in Sydney

Photos http://img199.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=07092009059.jpg

borked
7th September 2009, 04:21 PM
Where in Sydney ?

lowa
7th September 2009, 06:56 PM
Pics are up, Located in Homebush area

lowa
18th September 2009, 08:50 PM
bump, Anyone?