PDA

View Full Version : Re United with my one true love.

Rhys.
24th September 2009, 08:30 PM
After not staying true and selling my 86 to buy a 180, i couldnt handle it anymore.

After a few months our steamy relationship is over and i swapped my 180 for my old sprinter..but...

Now it sports a brand new TRD 2 way, Rear caliper set up and hydraulic handbrake....so i think i definatly come out on top.

win?

pen15
24th September 2009, 08:34 PM
well then u can inheret mitches debt with me for $50 on those rear calipers he owes but yeah u will get over it again me thinks lol u coming for a drive tonight nasho run?

blake.
24th September 2009, 08:34 PM
definatly win.

Rhys.
24th September 2009, 08:40 PM
bahaha mitch owes everyone, hit him up for it i couldnt even afford to buy you a big mac meal the way im going.

the brakes need bled so i dont trust driving it tonight but ill be there next time,

call me when your going out 0449221675

you boys do pizza tonight?

pen15
24th September 2009, 08:57 PM
bahaha mitch owes everyone, hit him up for it i couldnt even afford to buy you a big mac meal the way im going.

the brakes need bled so i dont trust driving it tonight but ill be there next time,

call me when your going out 0449221675

you boys do pizza tonight?

lol Mitch drooped round just as he got your 180sx lol there is a nice oil stain left on my driveway thanks to it and its black as fuck yeah we are heading out later on nick and steve are at pizza now im just at home saving money lol

shift_rook
24th September 2009, 09:04 PM
top work man, haha, passin up a 180 for a hachi, thgat inspires me to finish mine, congrats

Rhys.
24th September 2009, 09:43 PM
oh really? i didnt realise it had an oil leak i kept it on the grass. Do you know anything about these brakes? I hope they just need bleeding because they seem to be grabbing really hard

yeh shift, we had a few falling outs i got over it, i missed the reliability of the 4age

focus_7
24th September 2009, 09:45 PM
See you at the annual boyyyy

evil86
7th October 2009, 09:02 PM
pics yo. miss ya old car.

Dom86
7th October 2009, 10:56 PM
If your car is ADM with JDM disc rear apparently you have to change that brake bit in the engine bay that has all the brake lines running in and out of it.
I think it determines brake bias. Cos ADM's have drums, the ADM brake thingy has a little more rear bias. So if you put disc's on, it's too much rear bias.
Maybe some one can clarify/confirm this?
Find a JDM brake thingy or get a brake bias adjuster (Wilwood do one) to fix this.

Oh, and I suppose it depends on the 180, but sounds like win :P

evil86
9th October 2009, 09:18 PM
dom86 are u right? im running disc rear n s13 front, so u think adm or jdm one is best?