PDA

View Full Version : car storage in melbourne

pieman18
24th September 2009, 08:41 PM
hey guys

im at the stage now where i can afford a daily driver and take my sprinter off the road and really make it a machine

the only thing thats standing in the way of this atm is that i dont have anywhere to store the sprinter long term for less than a bazillion dollars a week

basically im asking if u guys know of anywhere that can solve my problem

it needs to be undercover, but not necessarily a garage, with space for tools, jacks, etc and all the parts from the car that i have floating around, basically a garage/car port/storage unit

any help would be appreciated,
cheers guys, peace out :thumbup:

shift_rook
24th September 2009, 09:06 PM
i'll have a look for you ,you can sotre it at my work in monbulk possibly, if you'd like to pay a small fee, yes it's undercover, pm me if you're interested

pieman18
25th September 2009, 10:16 PM
hmmmm, this is beginning to seem like an unsolvable problem at the minute

fucking shit house with its communal driveway and shit all space

shakes
26th September 2009, 01:21 PM
hmmmm, this is beginning to seem like an unsolvable problem at the minute

fucking shit house with its communal driveway and shit all space

Trust me man, having a car off the road and trying to not only find a new sharehouse but also moving is a bigger pain in the ass than shit all space and a communal drive way.. Do all your bolt on mods that take a day here and a day there, Find your motor get it built. and rope in a mate and his shed to park your car in for a week to sort out the last little bits.

Nothing worse than having to sell a project car stupidly cheap because there isnt space at your new house and you need a roof over your head yesterday. (something I've done twice now)