PDA

View Full Version : west side meet ?????

wntdae86
27th September 2009, 07:26 AM
all new to 86dc

hitoriko
27th September 2009, 09:20 AM
if it were westside i'd be keen - depending on what people wanted to do

Joshie_Mcslide
27th September 2009, 11:14 AM
........I need a manual in the MarkII!!

Hokey
27th September 2009, 12:33 PM
most of those guys? zac and sam? hahaha

kebabs
27th September 2009, 12:45 PM
there was a few more guys ;)

kebabs
27th September 2009, 01:36 PM
theres a couple of cars being built not too far off, so i'm sure a west siders meet will be in order soon.

keiichi
27th September 2009, 02:07 PM
theres a couple of cars being built not too far off, so i'm sure a west siders meet will be in order soon.

i wont be attending ;)
westmeets eastmeets whatever, all as cop magnetty as the next :P

hitoriko
27th September 2009, 02:09 PM
main reason there are alot of defects and attention is usually because some people do stupid things, im not going to suggest that its any of you guys cause i dont think it was.

but you get the idea

keiichi
27th September 2009, 02:09 PM
although it was a small group, there was more than enough action and fun times, unlike recent meets.
Yeah you tell em james!

east is where its at now my friend it seems...

keiichi
27th September 2009, 02:11 PM
main reason there are alot of defects and attention is usually because ALOT people do stupid things, im not going to suggest that its any of you guys cause i dont think it was.

but you get the idea

bolded for clarity and...

do you mean like cars that are a hairs breadth off the ground? :DD

hitoriko
27th September 2009, 02:33 PM
No more like - doing burnouts and other 'hoon like' activities

keiichi
27th September 2009, 02:35 PM
No more like - doing burnouts and other 'hoon like' activities

ah like the stuff the media portrays... if it wasnt for shows like ACA and TT i wouldnt be aware of the ANARCHY and hoon like behavior putting my life at risk every time i go outside. australia is a super dangerous place yo!

hitoriko
27th September 2009, 02:45 PM
all im saying is that you dont want that kind of attention then dont act like a tool, its just that simple - we had a buy/sell meet not that long ago and noone acted like a tool and no cops showed.

theres no point in having a meet, then doing slides and brunouts etc... then complaining when the cops show up and defect/fine/tow you, i have no sympathy for people when they get caught.

its a different story if you are all just hanging out at a maccas/kfc etc.. and havent done anything wrong and then get pick on - thats different.

kebabs
27th September 2009, 03:24 PM
just because someone said "action and fun times", doesn't mean we are talking about the forbidden art known as drift.

keiichi
27th September 2009, 03:25 PM
thnx dan, yeh im still around saught of lol... how you doin.

dans on to it - its alot to do with media, media is a very powerful tool... think of how many sit at home every night absorbing what they see on tv - and because its the media, they ofcourse have to be "honest" and straight forward about everything so people just believe whatever they see. doesnt mean they make up stories just they can modify the average persons perception of reality - if that makes any sense for you.

point is.... i forgot and... whats this thread about again? :DD

keiichi
27th September 2009, 03:28 PM
just because someone said "action and fun times", doesn't mean we are talking about the forbidden art known as drift.

you could say alot of things and i assume drift :jdmsmile:

western suburbs!? thats street drift!
eastern suburbs? thats street drift!

hitoriko
27th September 2009, 04:00 PM
my opinion isn't forced apon me from tv or any other part of the media - i lost a couple friends street racing and since then i dont go on the roads and do it.

kebabs
27th September 2009, 05:10 PM
i can't say i've ever seen any one street racing at previous meets,

hit the princess on fridays if you want to see some of that action yo.

.ady
27th September 2009, 05:17 PM
princess on friday night? begging for a canary

keiichi
27th September 2009, 06:55 PM
whos down for highspeed runs tonight on the princess... ill bring my v-tech, i hit 180 last time!

keiichi
27th September 2009, 06:57 PM
my opinion isn't forced apon me from tv or any other part of the media - i lost a couple friends street racing and since then i dont go on the roads and do it.

im sorry to hear that :( guess thats why theres anti-hoon laws and over 9000 road police in the westside alone.

kebabs
27th September 2009, 07:01 PM
your on! i'll bring the VL, just got it out the spray booth, fresh canary yellow!

yoshimitsu9
27th September 2009, 07:04 PM
does it dose uleh?

dont mind me, little bit of a shit stir

keiichi
27th September 2009, 07:12 PM
your on! i'll bring the VL, just got it out the spray booth, fresh canary yellow!

isweadagawd! with an rb30 block? cut da spring dats how i drop!

kebabs
27th September 2009, 08:00 PM
it drops the most hektik dose anyone has ever heard, i made a custom dose pipe, mandrel bent so it loops around like a roller coaster, and i welded some bits from a saxophone on it so i can play different notes!!!

true story.

wntdae86
27th September 2009, 08:15 PM
lol good to see there is pplz that want this to happen !!!!!

i think i will make a run to my mates coffee shop on a weekend in about 3/4 weeks just to
relax and talk show off your bitch (car) and have a drink hot or cold

let me know what you think

Guesswho
27th September 2009, 08:21 PM
Skids, Right now mofo's in the western burbs.

.ady
27th September 2009, 08:25 PM
it drops the most hektik dose anyone has ever heard, i made a custom dose pipe, mandrel bent so it loops around like a roller coaster, and i welded some bits from a saxophone on it so i can play different notes!!!

true story.

drop a patch bro

wntdae86
27th September 2009, 08:43 PM
skids for the kids )))

kebabs
27th September 2009, 08:59 PM
it better be good coffee, best cruise idea EVER.

serious, i love coffee.

wntdae86
27th September 2009, 10:24 PM
kebabs ) in my opinion the coffee is excellent but you would have to come and judge that for your self !!!!!!

Joshie_Mcslide
27th September 2009, 10:49 PM
I like coffee! I'm down.....no skids for me though?
unless its raining?
hahaha

wntdae86
27th September 2009, 10:51 PM
joshie ) when this happens make sure you bring the ke70 i wanna see that thing sick looking

will talk to my mate 2moro i hope to run this soon

Joshie_Mcslide
27th September 2009, 10:54 PM
mine Isnt running....haha,its a rolla literally.....but i got my brothers 4a-c ke70!!

keiichi
27th September 2009, 11:15 PM

true story.

cool story bro

keiichi
27th September 2009, 11:27 PM
nah seriously though... coffee cruise sounds like a good idea... show off cars, get that necessary caffeine fix ftw!

Joshie_Mcslide
27th September 2009, 11:47 PM
so were talking a propper cruise now then! I'm down for what evers going.....A day for the family would be sweet though!

I'm rego'd up in the markII as of tomorrow!
so yeah...keen to do something to catch up with some of you fella's
so i'm not just a newbie anymore...hehehe
Josh

.ady
28th September 2009, 05:30 AM
kebabs FTW tasty toasted kebabs down ballarat road where fun city is

wntdae86
28th September 2009, 09:44 AM
ady ) you make me want to eat 10000000 kebabs !!!!

kebabs
28th September 2009, 10:56 AM
nah seriously though... coffee cruise sounds like a good idea... show off cars, get that necessary caffeine fix ftw!

cool story bro

...melbourne kebab station high st thomastown has the best kebabs in the universe, trust me, my name is kebabs after all.

.ady
28th September 2009, 05:27 PM
ady ) you make me want to eat 10000000 kebabs !!!!

paul bro i think we're the only ones that know how oragasmic they are. i want to go for one right NOW! jst thinking about it

tuff te-72
28th September 2009, 05:41 PM
word (fail need 5 characters)

stanzzza
28th September 2009, 11:14 PM
Used to be plenty of westside meets, most of the guys who attended went different ways, got out of cars, went over to nissansilvia, etc etc bit of a shame really.
Too bad you cant do anything without getting a defect sticker

sif make me feel old n shiet, Those meets we used to organise were the bomb barry now it's all politics , every ones competing , "so and so has this much power" "so and so has got knuckles now" "did you hear what he said "

street drift is dead, no one hits up the old spots any more, no one sildes anymore it's all gary. too much politics and crap these days over it.

so much so the day i finially ditch the 86 to the shed and get a commie the better.

Lol calvin as sif you can put your two cents in.

keiichi
29th September 2009, 12:02 AM
sif make me feel old n shiet, Those meets we used to organise were the bomb barry now it's all politics , every ones competing , "so and so has this much power" "so and so has got knuckles now" "did you hear what he said "

street drift is dead, no one hits up the old spots any more, no one sildes anymore it's all gary. too much politics and crap these days over it.

so much so the day i finially ditch the 86 to the shed and get a commie the better.

Lol calvin as sif you can put your two cents in.

well put... pretty much sums things up...

i drive a beema now cause the posing is where its at.

confirming street drift dont happen anymore its just crap anyway. its as posy as the next thing, just having a "drift car" and saying you drift is good enough apparently - as long as the car looks good and pulls the chicks uleh ;)

wntdae86
29th September 2009, 12:29 AM
keiichi) car looks good and pulls the chicks ) right on there and you gotta love it lol

i am think that there will be a met upon the 17/10/09 will find out more on this 2moro

keiichi
29th September 2009, 01:03 AM
sweet :P

Joshie_Mcslide
29th September 2009, 10:18 AM
well put... pretty much sums things up...

i drive a beema now cause the posing is where its at.

confirming street drift dont happen anymore its just crap anyway. its as posy as the next thing, just having a "drift car" and saying you drift is good enough apparently - as long as the car looks good and pulls the chicks uleh ;)

Hahaha.......I'm building my car up to drift,ive wanted to do so for years,cash has always been an issue though! only to find half way through the build Vic drifters can only go to winton......Im no poser though! just liked going sideways since I started driving at 12! when the "sport" took off over here i was like "fuck yes".......Now every second cunt is a drifter,has a drift car etc
So i know what ya saying......

I'm keen to catch up with some of you blokes,talk some car shit n that...I'm also keen on skids too....hahaha

You say street drift is dead? It just needs a shock to the chest to kick it back to life in the hands of some skilled surgeons!

Josh

wntdae86
29th September 2009, 10:25 AM
go josh !!!!!! anyways this is gunna be happen as i will be talking to my mate 2day and will work out a date and time

wntdae86
29th September 2009, 06:09 PM
ok the met is on

17/10/09
time 7 pm
where. da net cafe 186 barkly st footscray opst the optus shop
park at the back of shop on droop st free after 6 pm or parking out front

drink are at cost of $2 for coke can and fruit juice at $!!! or $2.50 for coffee and cake also ice cream $!!!

there is also a few computers for use with the net cost $3 hour

hope to see you there ( more all the 86s )
paul

keiichi
29th September 2009, 08:56 PM
new thread?

Joshie_Mcslide
29th September 2009, 08:57 PM
I'm out.....busy that day!

keiichi
29th September 2009, 09:02 PM
great location btw :D

matt99
29th September 2009, 10:09 PM

confirming street drift dont happen anymore its just crap anyway. its as posy as the next thing, just having a "drift car" and saying you drift is good enough apparently

Street drift dead? Not in my neighbourhood (so to speak).

keiichi
29th September 2009, 10:14 PM
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................... ....................

i know its hard to make sarcastic noises on the internet but just assume im making them most the time.

matt99
29th September 2009, 10:26 PM
Oh true, well what I did mean then was all the VY and VZ conformodoors that have been poping up in my neighbour hood laterly seem to be REALLY good at drifting. Some times when the drift near the primary school they can get both wheels spinning.

keiichi
30th September 2009, 12:45 AM
Oh true, well what I did mean then was all the VY and VZ conformodoors that have been poping up in my neighbour hood laterly seem to be REALLY good at drifting. Some times when the drift near the primary school they can get both wheels spinning.

fuck yeh sounds awesome - i wanna come watch - is it the primary school that make the excited then happy spin and both wheels?

hachi_dk
30th September 2009, 01:35 PM
cool story bro

...melbourne kebab station high st thomastown has the best kebabs in the universe, trust me, my name is kebabs after all.

been there!!!
i'd say its 2nd best though, "footscray best kebab house" FTMFW.
check that shit

hachi_dk
30th September 2009, 01:37 PM
ok the met is on

17/10/09
time 7 pm
where. da net cafe 186 barkly st footscray opst the optus shop
park at the back of shop on droop st free after 6 pm or parking out front

drink are at cost of $2 for coke can and fruit juice at $!!! or $2.50 for coffee and cake also ice cream $!!!

there is also a few computers for use with the net cost $3 hour

hope to see you there ( more all the 86s )
paul

sounds good.

wntdae86
30th September 2009, 02:53 PM
come on boys and girls

make sure you make this met !!!!!!

wntdae86
30th September 2009, 02:54 PM
come on boys and girls

make sure you make this met !!!!!!

keiichi
30th September 2009, 05:08 PM
seriously though, make a new thread and more people will see it/know about it

wntdae86
30th September 2009, 06:19 PM
can delete now
made new thread

kebabs
30th September 2009, 08:54 PM
been there!!!
i'd say its 2nd best though, "footscray best kebab house" FTMFW.
check that shit

when i'm over there, i must check it out.

wntdae86
1st October 2009, 11:53 AM
when i'm over there, i must check it out.

the kebabs are f@#kin good from footscray best kebab

matt99
1st October 2009, 05:32 PM
Matt99, I was under the impression you were a ADM supporter?

GAH?

ADM as in Aussie Domestic market cars? Or ADM as in Cranby/James/Jarryds company?

Im a supporter of neither.

Or maybe you were displaying sarcasm, as I found earlier in this thread, im bad at reading sarcasm. Haha.

wntdae86
1st October 2009, 06:34 PM
delete this thread master

keiichi
1st October 2009, 06:34 PM
confirming this thread is highly educational

kebabs
1st October 2009, 09:20 PM
100% Educated.

wntdae86
2nd October 2009, 05:26 PM
guna rename thread to 100% educated

sprinter666
3rd October 2009, 12:44 PM
awesomeness thread with matts comments when unable to tell sarcasm from ummm non-sarcasm... ADM cars are awesome go holden! (and my adm sprinter :D) *awaits rage from matt*

matt99
4th October 2009, 07:34 PM
awesomeness thread with matts comments when unable to tell sarcasm from ummm non-sarcasm... ADM cars are awesome go holden!

YouZ should C wen I nutrol drop my vS calaiiz aT da ligHts in da Wet, singal spins All da Wai to 7th geer.

Im by no means a "JDM whore", I have nothing against "ADM" cars. Hell, I own plenty of them. Falcodoores are another story though.

Joshie_Mcslide
4th October 2009, 08:38 PM
For the record....Holdens suck balls!!

that is all!