PDA

View Full Version : special roadworthy

tc-rolla
3rd October 2009, 01:49 AM
hey guys how are we?

does anyone know where i can get a "special roadworthy" from?
it's for a ae71. there's 2 bushes that are on the way out but still work, problem is everyone is so damm picky!! i did the wheel alighnment on it and its damm close and the last roadworthie guy said "i want it done again!"
i have coilovers, xt130 arms, 4age linned up for it, but i cant have them in, and because the lca bushes are on the way out, but im putting xt130 ones with new bushes there's no point buying them for the original ones. (i dont have the xt130's yet, couple of weeks) and i need the car on the road for work, and have no time to work on it!! (starting to stress)lol.

so, does anyone know someone or can do one for me??

cheers, Ben.
i am located in lilydale.

Buck
3rd October 2009, 03:49 AM
hey mate,

probably not a good thing to post a topic about this sort of thing

but on topic, you should be able to put the xt130s into your car for a roady, provided that you have the stock wheels still,

.ady
3rd October 2009, 04:11 AM
even if we had a special roadworthy place people wud keep it to themselves and to never giv it out especially to a random on a forum
you're goose if u think someones going to give you a name and address

hitoriko
3rd October 2009, 09:05 AM
go spend the 30 and get new bushes

keiichi
3rd October 2009, 01:42 PM
you know why they're picky? cause they can get fined anywhere from $10,000 to loss of business if say, a cop pulls you over and finds something unroadworthy himself.
A "special" roadworthy will cost you $200 atleast anyway, your problem is minor. good luck :)

marvis
3rd October 2009, 03:01 PM
Someone send the kid a PM if you know someone.