PDA

View Full Version : One seriously dumb f*cker!

Frak
10th October 2009, 10:57 PM
This guy definately learnt the hard way!! I have owned bikes for the last 20 years and NEVER oiled a chain whilst the engine is going!!!

how not to clean your chain

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242261

rthy
10th October 2009, 10:58 PM
ouch lol

todd
10th October 2009, 11:18 PM
fuck that.

Javal
10th October 2009, 11:41 PM
holy fuck.

Cerby86
11th October 2009, 12:26 AM
thats so wrong!!
Have to say though the guy must have some tolerance for pain! I don't think i would have stopped to take photos!!
Though i suppose when i nearly severed my index finger putting on roofing iron i did stop to spray blood all over the roof and sprinkle smiley faces on the bonnet of dads car :P

trueno85
11th October 2009, 12:55 AM
man those GSXR guys seems pretty stupid, first the NOS energy drink now this?

Breaka
11th October 2009, 11:19 AM
Saw this on another forum and it still makes me squirm a little. Love how the bone is still exposed after going to the docs.

man those GSXR guys seems pretty stupid, first the NOS energy drink now this?

That's a pretty silly assumption to make. Imagine if people thought the whole ae86dc crew were all like CMRLN after seeing a few of his efforts!

koulouris#03
11th October 2009, 12:41 PM
90% of work place acco's happen in the dumbest possible fashion.
i kniow this cause i have hurt my self many a time on jobs or working on my car and have realised that when the actual threat of danger is very real we tend to take care, yet we always damage our self with the last possible thing we could think that would have hurt us.
eg: im brazing copper ontop of a fridge, im full aware that its an open hot flame coming from the oxy so i take care, i finish the weld and go down the ladder but forget that my bottles are rigth at the ladders feet, so i stack it over the bottles and jar my ankle.
its a common occurence, the last thing you think of.
non of us should be quick to judge cause we are all guilty of forgetting our common sense at one point or another in our lives.

trueno85
11th October 2009, 12:47 PM
Saw this on another forum and it still makes me squirm a little. Love how the bone is still exposed after going to the docs.

That's a pretty silly assumption to make. Imagine if people thought the whole ae86dc crew were all like CMRLN after seeing a few of his efforts!

of course its an assumption i was just joking shit anyone could come on here and find a thousand things stupid that I say and think that this place is

marvis
11th October 2009, 04:55 PM
How could he not know that was going to happen?

Zach
11th October 2009, 08:34 PM
Dumb Fuck!

driftke70
11th October 2009, 09:09 PM
pretty silly and pretty serious, road bike chains are pretty tight too, a dirt bike chain would have fucked em up but not that bad.

pretty gnarly, wonder if he can still ride and use the brake and stuff.

Dave
11th October 2009, 10:13 PM
fuck fuck fuck :s

when u sever your fingers like that u have alot of adrenalin running through your body, hence why he probably didn't feel much pain at the time.

ArbPotatoes
11th October 2009, 10:51 PM
Love how the bone is still exposed after going to the docs.

Yeah, I was wondering about that too. I don't think they're in order...

Kid Karola
13th October 2009, 09:33 AM
if only he did a little more damage he could have qualified for a Darwin award!

Zach
14th October 2009, 12:22 PM
if only he did a little more damage he could have qualified for a darwin award!

lol!!