PDA

View Full Version : Microtech lt10s

trd4ag
13th October 2009, 05:50 PM
hey guys,

question: if you have a 4age or 4agze more preferable with a microtech lt10s on it and if you had a hand controller that would be perfect.

the reason i asked is because i have purchased a microtech lt10s with a different engine map second hand thus why i need someone with the above requirements.
i would like for some one to put the hand controller on the microtech and if possible give me the available info that it shows you ie base ignition settings,injector settings ect.

would be much appreciated if someone is willing to help would save me heaps of cash.....

cheers matt

FAST EDDIE
13th October 2009, 07:37 PM
not completely sure what youre saying but they have to be re-programmed to run different engines

trd4ag
15th October 2009, 06:38 PM
this is true but if you can get the base ignition settings you can fine tune the rest out on the dyno if you no microtechs well enough. the main dffrence between engine maps for micro techs are the base ignition timing for example a 4age dont quote these are not real figures the map will say crank shaft position is 265 deg and the cas is @ 100 degrees witch makes the 365 deg rotation so the map can pin point were to ignight and inject fuel if these are different to Wat the engine is sending the map wont recignise wat its receiving and the motor wont run or proply the other diffrences are obviously how much fuel go's in ect thats a rough explination plus thats the basics of wat microtech do when the remap the ecu any way if you can understand that then you can understand wat im trying to do all you need is a microtech with a hand controller and a 4age map.

cheers matt