PDA

View Full Version : need some help finding something

kiahn
15th October 2009, 08:18 PM
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=11554

H8CHIR6KU
16th October 2009, 10:14 AM
couldnt you just use the adm 86 one?

both diff ratios are the same and both the boxes are t50's so the speed sensors will be the same surely

have you tried an adm one?

fly ryder
17th October 2009, 04:03 PM
have you tried wreckers?? im sure they have plenty of ae71 stuff

H8CHIR6KU
17th October 2009, 04:12 PM
nah wreckas dont carry f all anymore. back when scrap metal was getting good prices most wreckers got rid of all their old shit. its hard enough trying to get used parts for mid ninties cars let alone 80s stuff

kiahn
17th October 2009, 11:28 PM
no i havnt tried an adm 86 one as i dont have one of those which is the reason i am sourcing it atm, its really hard to find these atm as everyone is hoarding them incase of future builds.
if anyone has anything that would work please let me know, im getting desperate here

fly ryder
18th October 2009, 01:33 PM
nah wreckas dont carry f all anymore. back when scrap metal was getting good prices most wreckers got rid of all their old shit. its hard enough trying to get used parts for mid ninties cars let alone 80s stuff

oh that sucks i know for a fact that the bunbury wreckers have quite a few old model toyotas including ke70 and ae71

kiahn
18th October 2009, 06:27 PM
yeh but its too far for me to drive unfortunately, if you managed to come across one id be willing to pay for post and everything, i have 5 days to get one onto my car, after that ill drive anywhere to get one!