PDA

View Full Version : possible ae86 parts swap meet???

H8CHIR6KU
20th October 2009, 09:56 AM
does anyone have heaps of 86 parts they want to sell??

does anyone wanna buy heaps of 86 parts??

just thinking if its worth doing an 86 swap meet or would it be a waste of time?

kiahn
20th October 2009, 08:22 PM
it'd def be fun even if noone sells anything, could have it out our boots at curtain uni or something

RolandGTV85
20th October 2009, 08:38 PM
Id go...but no parts left to swap and no money to buy.......

fly ryder
21st October 2009, 01:07 AM
would be good if it was a bbq or just a meet up aswell so then it wouldnt matter to much if people dont have a lot to offer

Hachiko
21st October 2009, 04:10 AM
I wouldn't mind going to one of these, I've got front and back bumpers lying in the garage and a nardi steering wheel as well.

Fly ryder, you're gonna drive all the way down here from bunbury??

Beserker99
21st October 2009, 10:35 AM
I'll most probably have sets of 14" wheels to get rid of, as well as suspension bits and bobs I have lying around the garage.

Other than that, not much else.

fly ryder
21st October 2009, 08:50 PM
I wouldn't mind going to one of these, I've got front and back bumpers lying in the garage and a nardi steering wheel as well.

Fly ryder, you're gonna drive all the way down here from bunbury??

I drive UP to perth nearly every weekend to do stuff and see people considering its better than this town.
Have stuff aswell i would like to get rid of or trade which can also be found here http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=9808

Dom86
21st October 2009, 10:37 PM
I have shite loads of parts. But if people aren't buying them from here I don't think I could be bothered taking them somewhere and bringing them home.
Great idea flawed buy one thing, Perth is too small, and the AE86 community is even smaller...

Hachiko
22nd October 2009, 12:43 AM
Wow, thats a pretty long way to drive down for the weekend huh?

Guess it won't be worth going to unless we get quite a few people to come down. Even if nobody buys anything, it'd be a great photo op.

bunkyskids
10th November 2009, 11:52 PM
i like this idea there is a lot of things i need like wiper linkages 4agze alternator bracket and much more and its always good to talk about what we have done to your car.

add food and drinks and people will come.

H8CHIR6KU
11th November 2009, 06:08 PM
i have wiper linkages for sale pm me