PDA

View Full Version : SA - Eoi - 82 beige flat front ke70 - wheels, stereo and more

ke70kid86
24th October 2009, 05:54 PM
hey guys just moved down near the beach and I'm afraid of my beast goin rusty which i don't want to see happen. so putting it up to see what its worth and if any body would be interested.
As stated this is just an eoi at this stage but every thing is for sale at the rite price, not even sure if i wanna sell it.

car is in fantastic condition, one owner since new, 107,000km with full service history from brand new to now. it has 2 tiny little (less then 5 cent coin) rust hole pieces in the roof which have aluminum tape over them so they don't get worse but wouldnt take much to fix. other then that car is straight as an arrow and drives like new.

its manual, with good clutch and very smooth gearbox. brakes and really good too. lowered.

it has 14x7 volk rays mesh, black with chrome dish (about 65mm)

also has a pioneer head unit and soundstream trantula 6"s in the rear (not yet installed)

also new mad house lip

Price: EOI but around 3500

located in adelaide, but isnt kept near the beach

send me a msg or give me a call on 0420981700 if u are interested

and sorry no pics at this stage, but to be honest you are better just looking in person.

thanks

matt

sorry guys got ice cold air con too

dtbmx71van
24th October 2009, 07:28 PM
wanna swop for a mint red flat front ke wagon? wery clean and tidy!

ke70kid86
25th October 2009, 10:04 AM
sorry champ not looking for another one, if this goes im out of rollas for a while.

dont want to see this beast go to waste, also the car has brand new deep dish luisi steering wheel and boss.

sic86
25th October 2009, 03:23 PM
$3500! does it have a 4age? lol!

sic86
25th October 2009, 09:27 PM
for 3500 you might want to state a bit more about suspension than "lowered."

yeah $3500 might as well put 500bucks on top and buy one with a 4age!

benzo
25th October 2009, 09:50 PM
pretty sure it just has lowered springs

price does seem a little steep buddy

ke70kid86
26th October 2009, 08:37 AM
yeh just lowered springs, and yeh price is a bit steep for some, but thats wat im chasing, im in no rush to sell the car.

u get rooted ke's full of rust with suss and wheels for 3000, and this one has near to no rust, hasnt been thrashed, its got set of wheels, stereo, madhouse lip, steering wheel other then those its all stock,

its done stuff all kms well looked after, its not easy to find one in this condition, but hey if it doesnt sell for wat i want which was offers around 3500 which obviously gets talked down like always, then ill keep it and do more work.

i dont really care if u can get one with a 4age in it for that much or 500 more, if u dont want it .... simple ..... dont buy it, ive looked around and it took me ages to find one in this condition, and i believe ill get wat im asking. but yeh

cheers

ke70kid86
26th October 2009, 08:16 PM
oh and just to make u all a little happier

3000 ono

pm me ur mob number for pics as i have heaps on my fone

or

CAR CAN BE SOLD STOCK WITH JUST THE STEREO FOR 2250 ONO

ke70kid86
28th October 2009, 04:53 PM
Mods please delete as car is being parted out
thanks