PDA

View Full Version : Spiders!

Joshie_Mcslide
30th October 2009, 11:13 AM
redbacks....before this month i'd only ever seen 2 or 3 in my life!

This month.....I've killed 5 or 6 already! like one just a second ago!

Is it just me or is there like a fuck load of them all of a sudden?

And Whitetails.....them pricks used to be everywhere round here!

this year I havn't seen one,just redbacks.....well obviously a few garden variaties too......But Redbacks Suck!!

Anyone else noticed this? I'm in country Victoria.

Josh

Chaos Theory
30th October 2009, 11:22 AM
spiders are cool. they kill more annoying winged insects.

Joshie_Mcslide
30th October 2009, 11:39 AM
RedBacks can kill us!
and if there living in my strut tower or in a Rim I'm cleaning....I'm gunna kill it!
sure there cool,when they live away from my shit!
but nah....fuck that shit!

driftke70
30th October 2009, 03:29 PM
id rather be bitten by a red back than a white tail

been bitten by a wolf spider 3 separate times, almost immune to em now.

but seriously, have a look for the death records from red backs, you'll be surprised.

Richard
30th October 2009, 03:45 PM
im a fucken weirdo when it comes to spiders. i have to pick them up and play with them. by the time i was 13 i had already been bitten 7 times by red backs. im immune to white tips now all i get is a scab....but yet im still not keen enough to play with funnel webs. i still play with spiders today and my wife hates it.

driftke70
30th October 2009, 05:38 PM
if you do not want spiders go to a farm supply store buy a small bottle of poison containing 10% Deltamethrin.
Buy a small Hills pump spray from Bunnings and mix the poison with water according to the instructions.
Spray all where spiders can live
On top of cupboards, corners, behind TV, all the eaves of your house, everywhere
This will kill the flies cockroaches and spiders for 2 years

JUG-HEAD
30th October 2009, 05:42 PM
^^^ might have to give that a go i got the fukn things everywhere in my shed

driftke70
30th October 2009, 06:06 PM
i bought a weasel, shit kills huntsman like no tomorrow

Frak
30th October 2009, 06:56 PM
im a fucken weirdo when it comes to spiders.

You sick c*nt, I fucking hate em, even those little fuckers you can hardly see, I fucking hate em!!!!

Joshie_Mcslide
30th October 2009, 07:42 PM
yeah nah im a bit the same....hate the cunts!

But yeah I thought redbacks were worsr than white tails? cos isn't it the white tails venom or whatever isn't what makes you sick,It's a fungus or disease the carried on the fangs and passed on to each other......i've been bitten b4,just got a little mark,but then a mate got bitten....His leg looked like a rotten bit of meat!
depends on the spider...

Richard
30th October 2009, 09:31 PM
u have to be alergect for white tips too affect you. i actually have a few pet white tips and i did have a pet bird eating spider. harmless little critters

Joshie_Mcslide
30th October 2009, 09:36 PM
True......you are a bit of weirdo ey.....lol
j/k

keiichi
30th October 2009, 11:30 PM
lolthread

keiichi
30th October 2009, 11:37 PM
enjoy your heart attack (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ZLJV4YYjQ&feature=related)

Joshie_Mcslide
31st October 2009, 12:16 AM
Fuck That!
haha

ke70dave
31st October 2009, 12:45 AM
damn....that video is nasty.

yer keep the spiders away from me please.

i dont have a phobia or anything, just....not a fan...

they can live...elsewhere

.ady
31st October 2009, 03:48 AM
lol im a little bitch when it comes to spiders as well! i mean im freakn scared of a dangly long legs! and im pretty sure i hav a few spiders somewhere under my wheel arches and near the lights :(

86TRD
31st October 2009, 05:06 AM
used to have a bird eating taranchula , got out one night and it scared the shit out of me.

Joshie_Mcslide
31st October 2009, 10:15 AM
damn....that video is nasty.

yer keep the spiders away from me please.

i dont have a phobia or anything, just....not a fan...

they can live...elsewhere

thats basically how i feel.....But If there on my stuff,well the spider fucked up.

Sherlock
31st October 2009, 10:24 AM
Ew^

I personally don't like any creature that outnumbers me with such things as eyes and legs.

driftke70
31st October 2009, 11:07 AM
i love all animals a fair bit, but spiders man, they can see in a 360 degree view and walk on any axis on any surface, they have a fucking winch in their ass, just not natural.

Like at least a snake you can see his head and his tongue and go years hes pissed off, spiders are like ninjas.

keiichi
31st October 2009, 12:38 PM
i love all animals a fair bit, but spiders man, they can see in a 360 degree view and walk on any axis on any surface, they have a fucking winch in their ass, just not natural.

Like at least a snake you can see his head and his tongue and go years hes pissed off, spiders are like ninjas.

lmao thats so true... ill be scared of anything with a winch in its ass also.

Snakes are cool as, as long as they don't bite me :P

something I was told in my biology class years ago in highschool -
"the reason why people are so afraid of spiders is because they are the most genetically different creature from us".

hachi_dk
31st October 2009, 12:40 PM
enjoy your heart attack (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ZLJV4YYjQ&feature=related)

kill it!!! with fire and a hammer and a chisel and a weasel and a LSD

ONCHRG
31st October 2009, 07:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6rZphYjbfE&feature=related

great vid
enjoii

Frak
31st October 2009, 07:48 PM
i actually have a few pet white tips and i did have a pet bird eating spider. harmless little critters

You my friend are fucked up:S (I mean this in a nice way)

Richard
1st November 2009, 12:24 PM
I have too pet snakes too.

go on youtube and check out the brown recluse spider it americas dealiest spider but its got nothing on our sydney black funnel webs

driftke70
1st November 2009, 12:30 PM
yeah i had a brown recluse spider on me in mexico.

They are like a bigger white tip.

Gunner
1st November 2009, 11:13 PM
I have a funnel web, I catch them, its good fun.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/3/5/27408.jpg

This is funney, I caught her in Campbelltown.

Frak
1st November 2009, 11:18 PM
This is funney, I caught her in Campbelltown.

Funney needs a good dose of this
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6459/bugspray.jpg (http://img519.imageshack.us/i/bugspray.jpg/)

Frak
1st November 2009, 11:20 PM
I have too pet snakes too.

Snakes are ok, I had a pet lizard when I was younger, have a sleepy lizard living in my backyard at moment, I saw him there about 5 years ago and see him often during warm weather.

driftke70
1st November 2009, 11:52 PM
i caught a baby monitor about 5 days ago, so awesome. Couldnt keep him, they love to keep moving

Gunner
2nd November 2009, 12:01 AM
I'd love a monitor, I'd keep him in a huge aviary.

driftke70
2nd November 2009, 01:52 AM
ive had a few lizards and turtles and stuff, few water and tree dragons, pair of blue tongues, murry river short neck, was obsessed with lizards when i was young, caught parenties when i was 10 with a towel and stuff, but i realised they need to be free, i keep rats and weasels and things now but its different, they like having a little nook to call come.

Gunner
2nd November 2009, 07:28 AM
I am still obsessed with snakes etc, I have a diamond python, he;s a good 9 ft, I have a pair of jacky dragos, a water dragon, 3 beardies, a harem of snake eyed skinks, a breeding pair of coppertail skinks, then the spiders and scorpions.

I have also discovered 2 endangered species of frog, that were not meant to be any further south than gosford. That was pretty cool, got to go out with national parks, and record numbers and so forth.

I want a perenti, my mate has a couple, vicious fuckers they are.

hao.
2nd November 2009, 08:10 AM
I don't mind spiders...unless they're the venomous kind that can kill you. The thought of one of those Whitetail spiders biting people and causing all that flesh damage gives me the creeps. :S

Richard
2nd November 2009, 08:39 AM
my biggest snake just over 11ft and she ways a wopping 20kg+ (since i last weighed her)

Gunner
2nd November 2009, 09:19 AM
thats fat man, my boy is only 12kg

Richard
2nd November 2009, 10:07 AM
yeh and shes gettin agressive at dinner time - maybe cuz im starving her cuz shes a fatty lol

anastasios
2nd November 2009, 11:53 AM
i had a pet redback for a while, she was fat as, my mate found another redback that was bigger at his place and we threw it in with my one, my one ended up eating his, woot!

yea i also have a pet long neck turtle its awsome, my brother found it in the gutter one day as a baby

driftke70
2nd November 2009, 01:34 PM
thats rad, i catch turtles at fraser island when ever i go up there, got to be able to hold your breathe for at least 1.5 mins at a depth around 6.5-11m.

i had a few carpet pythons one tiny one and another one about 1.5m long. Would have weighed aroudn 5kg id say. Also had a legless lizard that loved spiders was such a nice blue colour.

my dads receptionist got bitten by a white tail on her ankle, and has a rash on her face thats been there for over a year since.

driftke70
2nd November 2009, 02:09 PM
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/5598/11532162270599999712779.jpg
my little spider hunter

Joshie_Mcslide
2nd November 2009, 04:04 PM
I got a dog and a cat....few Fish,you know Normal pets!
hahaha
J/K guys...lol

Theres a frootloop that used to walk around with a sheep on a leash around town down here......hahahaha,You dont have a leash for that thing do ya?

driftke70
2nd November 2009, 05:56 PM
yes

but i cant take him outside

Joshie_Mcslide
2nd November 2009, 06:53 PM
hahaahahaha....really??
Why cant you take it outside??

hachi_dk
11th November 2009, 12:49 AM
hahaahahaha....really??
Why cant you take it outside??