PDA

View Full Version : keep an eye out

Fozz
3rd November 2009, 10:02 PM
hey guys

coming home from nerang today near nerang state high school i had a car chase after me 1 female driver and 2 male passengers pulled up to me at a traffic light and began to abuse me i told them to beat it they got cranky and chased after me. I got stuck behind a few cars at a round about and next thing i know they are pelting rocks at my car and one of them is running towards me so i speed off and didnt get a chance to get there number plates. they damaged my taillights and scrathed and dented some panels.

the car im looking for is a 1998 turbo celica white in colour with sunroof. i will be going to police but if anybody knows the car or sees it can you tell me please.

http://www.atozautolights.com/images/AutoPhotos/TOCE9499.jpg
this is the same model of the car in question

incedent happend between 6:45 and 7:00

thanks heaps:F:

bigm
3rd November 2009, 10:09 PM
man thats shit.

were they young?

white, kiwi, black or what? im in nerang everyday so ill keep an eye out

Fozz
3rd November 2009, 10:15 PM
young, the 2 guys were about twenty the female looked old like 40 could be there mum the guy throwing the rocks was blond hair blue eyes, just typical bogan and they were aussies the other passenger was brown hair blue eyes

driftke70
3rd November 2009, 11:28 PM
fuck heads

Dom86
4th November 2009, 12:16 AM
What were they abusing you about? The car or your driving?
But that's just bullshit!

daily_driven_death_sled
4th November 2009, 12:25 AM
more info, i'm in the area, a turbo celica cant be hard 2 spot
i'm sure if they were bogans it wasnt a gt4? just a hotted up sx?

Low Style
4th November 2009, 08:34 AM
More info required.

Did the car have any modifications?
Why were they abusing you?
What road where you on?
Any other people get hit by rocks?

Dfectd_Drftr
4th November 2009, 08:35 AM
Dont worry Fozz mate I will be looking for them today. Got the ute so if I see them their car will be on its roof. Fuckheads.

jimbarno
4th November 2009, 07:49 PM
I say we get all the boys together all drive around nerang... if we find the car go to there house knock on the door say "look dick lips ether you pay for the damages or we will fuck up your car. look guys i no its a slack scene but its the nobs that ruein society today, fozz pours money into a clean AE86 wich is rare these days and because some dicks wanna be heros and do shit like this..... its not cool!!!

Fozz
4th November 2009, 09:17 PM
More info required.

Did the car have any modifications?
Why were they abusing you?
What road where you on?
Any other people get hit by rocks?

No it was stock
They were being smart arses to me so i told them to shut up
Mortesen Rd
Dont Know

Fozz
4th November 2009, 09:18 PM
I say we get all the boys together all drive around nerang... if we find the car go to there house knock on the door say "look dick lips ether you pay for the damages or we will fuck up your car. look guys i no its a slack scene but its the nobs that ruein society today, fozz pours money into a clean AE86 wich is rare these days and because some dicks wanna be heros and do shit like this..... its not cool!!!

Thanks Man im planing to go have a look for them

Fozz
4th November 2009, 09:22 PM
did you get the plate?

nah it was night time and i was in the middle of a round about i saw the direction they headed of in so ill have a look down some streets though

stx-16
5th November 2009, 11:23 AM
i will find them and i will cut them

edit: with my cock

Low Style
5th November 2009, 11:29 AM
if found post address so everyone can do lawn jobs and so on for revenge :P

Clinton
5th November 2009, 12:08 PM
if found post address so everyone can do lawn jobs and so on for revenge :P

A dish best served in fwd format.

stx-16
6th November 2009, 11:15 AM
hmmmm metho in a jar with a lil cloth does wonders;)

callum1
6th November 2009, 11:59 AM
hmmmm metho in a jar with a lil cloth does wonders;)

they'll probly catch it and drink it but.

daily_driven_death_sled
6th November 2009, 12:05 PM
they'll probly catch it and drink it but.

shit in a bag??? now lets see them drink it

Low Style
6th November 2009, 12:09 PM
i know how to make napalm :)

callum1
6th November 2009, 05:18 PM
i know how to make napalm :)

napalm in a bag? with a little bit of shit in there as well?

dr1ft-pig
6th November 2009, 10:55 PM
napalm is awesome shit

put paper with it thats been soaked in ammonium nitrate... will smoke them out haha

wntdae86
6th November 2009, 11:12 PM
lol this is a crak up lol !!!!! cut the brake lines and put shit on the car all ova !!!!! oh and rip the lawn up in the 86

lolwat
7th November 2009, 09:49 PM
fill tank with water, way to fuck injectors, fuel pump all in one and have to tip a whole tank of fuel down the drain :D

or slide a peace of cardboard up the front of the car (if you can) so it overheats

mrbigport
11th November 2009, 07:32 AM
theres always the subtle option of reaching up under the car and loosening the oil filter...just a lil bit...it wont leak on their driveway...but with a lil oil pressure that engine will be bone dry and hopefully in small scattered pieces in a matter of seconds as they drive down the road :D

alternatively nothing says i love you like brakefluid on paintwork...or armoral/tyreshine on paintwork....for that has to be bare metal reprayed shine :D

shift_rook
11th November 2009, 10:44 AM
yeah brake fluid in water bombs ftw

mrbigport
11th November 2009, 01:12 PM
half inch tube is good for removing valve stems in 2 seconds flat....do 2 or more for extra inconvenience lol

Marco
11th November 2009, 07:28 PM
This is sounding like awesome mischief. when you find them im SOO down. :P hit me up as i said in pms:)