PDA

View Full Version : 80gb PS3

Joshie_Mcslide
4th November 2009, 10:06 AM
Thinking about selling my Play Station....

Bought it about 6 months ago for $700 or something...comes with KillZone 2,assasins creed and sega classics.one control

You know what they look like...still have the box,etc

Looking for $500....yeah i know you can buy the new ones for that,but there shit!
Used it to pass GTA4......thats it!
now there bringing all the new gta's out exclusive to xbox 360.....gunna buy one of them!

Cheers
Josh

.ady
4th November 2009, 10:09 PM
lol explain to me how the new one is shit? was planning to get me one of those

Joshie_Mcslide
4th November 2009, 11:09 PM
I dunno man....lol,cos it doesn't have touch sensitive buttons n shit.....being such a massive price drop,theres gotta be some qestion to the quality of materials used etc.....Like I said though,i dont know....Not really that mad of a sony freak that i can run off the exact specs of each machine.......mines heavier,so its better!

For future tyre kickers(so to speak)dont post in my thread if you dont wanna buy it,dont haggle me.
Thanks

Josh

Chaos Theory
7th November 2009, 05:32 PM
the only real problem with the new slimline ps3's is the fact that you can not install other operating systems.

installing linux on the older ps3s unlocks a world of possibilities including using xbox360 controls.

also if the only reason you are selling this is to get the new GTA Expansions then you should probably keep it.
they are meant to be coming out on both platforms as microsoft only had exclusive rights for 6 months or something along those lines.

Joshie_Mcslide
7th November 2009, 06:08 PM
mad.....not for sale then!

there was also the fact I needed some extra cash atm.....but just got my Job back,Start monday!

Cheers man

Josh

Hazer
14th December 2010, 02:26 PM
well if you still wanted a 360, ill trade you mine for your PS3??