PDA

View Full Version : car trailers

haikii
5th November 2009, 01:04 PM
Hey guys,

im most likely picking up a unregoed car in liechardt and dropping it off at liverpool or near liverpool.

but wondering cheapest place for trailers? or anyone got a trailer they want to lend

its for a old 1984 celica.

oh p.s

buying un rego'ed car.. whats the go with that? no need for nmotice of disposal or anythign liek that right? it sjust pay and go.?

pen15
5th November 2009, 01:13 PM
as for trailer just go to any servo and rent 1 and with buying an unregoed car you will need a blue slip then go to the rta with that then you can get all your rego papers

haikii
5th November 2009, 01:19 PM
well its just gonna be a farm beater. i was more worried about proof of purchase sort of thing. I guess ill just get her to write a receipt, sign and date. Usual.

Cheers penis.

DR86TY
5th November 2009, 03:56 PM
Hey dude,

You would be best just going to a servo, will cost you about $80 for a couple of hours

redsprinter
5th November 2009, 04:03 PM
yeah thats all thats needed if its going to be a beater .

for trailer call driftmob sam - 0404490383 tell him john with the grey sprinter sent you . he helps us livo drifter out with transport all the time ... so you wont find a cheaper trailer anywhere else.

or SAM aka Biggy - 0404978635 - tow truck - best towing rates going around livo area. agian just say john with the sprinter told ya.

haikii
5th November 2009, 04:14 PM
Hey dude,

You would be best just going to a servo, will cost you about $80 for a couple of hours

oh they go for that cheap? i thought they go for double that. ill settle for that. cheers brov.

DR86TY
5th November 2009, 04:47 PM
yeh its like 119 for a full day.

I use it for track days all the time, and u dont care if you fuck em up as you dont have to pay, just say you received it like that haha