BluTrueno
16th November 2009, 06:47 PM
no longer advertised here

MINIHORSE
16th November 2009, 09:22 PM
I have these same wheels, they are SOOOOO light

BluTrueno
18th November 2009, 04:47 PM
No last i checked i'm not an importer maybe should read ad again! Yes it was on ebay but again no i'm not an importer i bought it 2 years ago off of japanese motorsport.

Yes these wheels are very light do you know much about them? Rareish?

BluTrueno
18th November 2009, 06:57 PM
Like i said has been sitting in garage for 2 years. This is due to having a skyline that drained all spare cash which i did not think i needed to mention not knowing I'd be scrutinized for advertising it here! The work was already done actually wanna see receipts or give Dave at jms a call? I'm sure he can tell you!

Have also bought parts off other members from this site in the past if i imported them surely i'd be able to import my own parts?? I was also a member before site changed with the same car which i posted on members rides.

You live in Brisbane your welcome to come for a looksie if you still have doubts.

Drift_Donkey
21st November 2009, 08:38 AM
whats the specs on the rims? Also are u interested in selling them seperate or swaps for other rims?

Jacobxxx
21st November 2009, 09:57 AM
webmaster, isnt that a matter that would be more appropriate to be taken up via private messaging rather than ruining his sale thread.

Jacobxxx
21st November 2009, 10:02 AM
edit, double.

benno93
21st November 2009, 12:41 PM
webmaster, isnt that a matter that would be more appropriate to be taken up via private messaging rather than ruining his sale thread.

perhaps, but then again he owns the website not you:DD

hachirusto
21st November 2009, 07:12 PM
considering he has only come on to sell the car I think nicks doing him a favor by not deleting it

BluTrueno
22nd November 2009, 02:37 PM
Actually i've been a member for a while just haven't used the new site much except for buying a few bits and pieces.

And sorry Drift Donkey i'm not seperating car at this point.

GTVAE86
25th November 2009, 10:24 AM
Has anyone had a look at this car? I am in Adelaide so its hard to make some time to go and see it.

I am looking for a project car that I could turn into a track/time trial car. But something I could drive on the road too.

ae86
25th November 2009, 06:46 PM
its not for you then GTV, its not complianced and if its been lurking past few years might have been avoided doing compliance for a reason

Adash =P
25th November 2009, 07:08 PM

Fucking idiot. Its his site, he can do whatever the fuck he wants you clown.

STFU and GTFO.

BluTrueno
27th November 2009, 04:44 PM
If you read prior post compliance was not 'avoided' I've said what it needs for compliance I'm not hiding anything. I'm an apprentice engineer and i had a skyline on the go as well that ran into a few problems (turbo shat itself and coils etc) and did not have the money or time to work on sprinter. However if assuming is your thing than go ahead make an arse of yourself. It's amazing how everyone on forums seems to know all but their own business.

GTVA86 that was my original intention with this car it would be awesome on the track probably a bit too track orientated for an everyday car. When i bought it the idea was for it to be registered only to drive it to and from track and a spirited hill session here and there. Suspension is very low (exhaust is about 7-8cm from ground) and stiff. All interior is stripped bar the upper dash, i have bought a few center console pieces but no glove box and under steering wheel panels.

The reason for selling is i just do not have the interest in having such a track orientated car anymore i want a/c and power steering and a comfier ride.