PDA

View Full Version : WTB in VIC: Used TOOLS!!! Air-comp, Welder and more

keiichi
20th November 2009, 09:36 PM
so im completely furnishing my shed - budget is tight so buying alot of stuff second hand.

basically what i need now is -

an air compressor and accessories

mig welder and accessories

trolley jack, jack stands, car ramps

bench vice

and other random things like drill bits, bunsen/botane guns (hot enough for preheating work) etc etc

cheers

shichi~
20th November 2009, 09:41 PM
oh shit will be over at yours soon aye :P

keiichi
20th November 2009, 10:19 PM
lol!
youre always welcome man.
ive got the drift bug again, managed to score some cash, going to be building another corona. itll rock your world :D

wntdae86
21st November 2009, 11:37 PM
buy the tool box on here

keiichi
7th December 2009, 10:29 PM
Hey man,
How much for air compressor and 2 car ramps posted to S.A?

Cheers,
Hazzard

hey man think you misread the title :P im after some of those things.
cheers

wntdae86
7th December 2009, 10:46 PM
ay i got a air comp at home it only little but it works and it can be your for $100

.ady
7th December 2009, 10:47 PM
lol!
Youre always welcome man.
Ive got the drift bug again, managed to score some cash, going to be building another corona. Itll rock your world :d

fuck yeaaaaaaaaaaa

keiichi
7th December 2009, 11:22 PM
fuck yeaaaaaaaaaaa

haha actually it might not i recently noticed everyone is starting to get coronas now so i guess it wont be anything new anymore :(

im thinking dori spec ke25?

keiichi
7th December 2009, 11:24 PM
ay i got a air comp at home it only little but it works and it can be your for $100

brand? lpm? working psi? capacity?
how noisy is it? i have neighbors and sometimes work at night (although in a shed atleast)

.ady
7th December 2009, 11:37 PM
haha actually it might not i recently noticed everyone is starting to get coronas now so i guess it wont be anything new anymore :(

im thinking dori spec ke25?

its such a nice car tho to be dori spec...tru coronas are becoming more like the new ke70 BUT no one ive seen can acutally dori in it and get it look good..so i rkn go for it! u sud of kept your bmw...i wanted to buy it so bad!!! fkn full track that shit...matt black paint 1 day put an rb in there but being a uni student and being sponsored by centrelink i cud no afford :(

keiichi
7th December 2009, 11:44 PM
its such a nice car tho to be dori spec...tru coronas are becoming more like the new ke70 BUT no one ive seen can acutally dori in it and get it look good..so i rkn go for it! u sud of kept your bmw...i wanted to buy it so bad!!! fkn full track that shit...matt black paint 1 day put an rb in there but being a uni student and being sponsored by centrelink i cud no afford :(

yeh i have some good ideas to make it handel very well just holding out for a cheap one so i can spend more on the good stuff :D

oh and i still have the beema btw.

its my daily.

.ady
7th December 2009, 11:57 PM
yeh i have some good ideas to make it handel very well just holding out for a cheap one so i can spend more on the good stuff :D

oh and i still have the beema btw.

its my daily.

yea i rkn go the corona good enough 22re....not sure if there have the same problem with ra65s having a heavy front making it hard to dori but u've done it before

beema keep it i may buy it from you :D if i didnt hav my trueno i wud of bought it

keiichi
8th December 2009, 12:03 AM
yea i rkn go the corona good enough 22re....not sure if there have the same problem with ra65s having a heavy front making it hard to dori but u've done it before

beema keep it i may buy it from you :D if i didnt hav my trueno i wud of bought it

well im going to be giving it a little tlc, rims and paintjob over next week or two. let me know if youre interested.

keiichi
8th December 2009, 02:04 PM
go to www.greysonline.com.au or whatever it is zac, look through the mechanical sections and find some mech businesses thatcar closing down and auctioning stuff off, go to auction, bid on tools.

nice find theres some very good deals on there.
cheers

wntdae86
8th December 2009, 09:02 PM
ay i anit sure on that air comp but if you want come have a look just pm me on here and if you are going on the 13th i will bring it then to

z_brutalis
23rd December 2009, 12:41 PM
hey if your interested i have an arc welder that you can have fairly cheap.