PDA

View Full Version : im in bris tonight, anyone wanna meet up??

dr1ft-pig
16th January 2009, 05:40 PM
yo, im in the springfield ipswich area tonight gonna have fuck all to do till bout 10pm... swing me a txt on 0405069064 if ya wana meet up n chilax or someshit wouldnt mind checkin out some nice hachis :P

Felix
16th January 2009, 08:08 PM
no...

Eircamae86
17th January 2009, 02:11 AM
Shit man, If you had posted a little earlier tonight you could have gone down the road to Queensland raceway to the drift night, wouldnt have minded seeing your car, only even seen 1 other beams, next time eh?

dr1ft-pig
17th January 2009, 10:33 AM
i was at qr last night. I saw your car. I just got no idea who anyone is haha. I was parked up near the other end of the pits. Howee parked just near me. Also saw nelsons 86. Had a chat to john. (xsoarerx) and callum. I might be at the next one. Depending on if i get the job i went for

wanabdrifta
17th January 2009, 12:23 PM
yeah i saw ya car u were right infront of my pit bay and i seen howies and a panda notchback

70XIN
17th January 2009, 12:47 PM
yeah i saw your car dr1ft-pig, as well as Eircamae86's that looked like it just rolled off the showroom floor

also saw that purple hachi that gets whored around, a dead-stock maroonish coloured one, and a few more

also a fair few AE/KE's, howee, and marvis

GG!

marvis
17th January 2009, 12:56 PM
I saw you too man.

Trev084
17th January 2009, 02:00 PM
Wish i knew that there was going to be some good activity at QR last night.

dr1ft-pig
17th January 2009, 07:28 PM
there wasnt :( all the toyotas were fully hardparked and shit lol

if i could rev mine over 3500, had good clutch MC and a spare set of tyres i woulda went out and burnt a set

marvis
17th January 2009, 09:24 PM
^ mine wasn't hardparked :P

shift_rook
17th January 2009, 09:37 PM
i wish i lived in qld so i had a good raceway to go to, just wait till i'm outa home, qld here i come haha

dr1ft-pig
18th January 2009, 01:58 AM
i find out on friday if QLD is my new place of residence

p.s. marvis is yours the celica with the phat zoku pipes???

you drove right by me while i was talkin to callum

so gay saw so many parked toytas and didnt know who owned em

next time im parkin my car right where everyone will see it and given all you lads my number....

20v_kid
18th January 2009, 06:44 PM
there wasnt :( all the toyotas were fully hardparked and shit lol

if i could rev mine over 3500, had good clutch MC and a spare set of tyres i woulda went out and burnt a set

Come on now... There were some sic as toyotas out there( Marvs sexy beast) haha. If i had the $$ i would have been on the track but im doing archy wed so im tight on cash.. should be good for a laugh never done a tight technical track besides Riverside... will see how i go.

marvis
18th January 2009, 07:39 PM
p.s. marvis is yours the celica with the phat zoku pipes???

That is indeed mine.

dr1ft-pig
18th January 2009, 10:09 PM
most of em were hardparked lol

i saw a few of you on the pan that was bout it... wish my shit tin was in a state to thrash

bigm
19th January 2009, 06:48 PM
Come on now... There were some sic as toyotas out there( Marvs sexy beast) haha. If i had the $$ i would have been on the track but im doing archy wed so im tight on cash.. should be good for a laugh never done a tight technical track besides Riverside... will see how i go.

In the Chaser yea?

20v_kid
19th January 2009, 09:15 PM
In the Chaser yea?

Nah the KE... wanna get use to it b4 i take the land yacht out there.... hahah

Trev084
19th January 2009, 10:03 PM
Nah the KE... wanna get use to it b4 i take the land yacht out there.... hahah

More like lounge room, That thing looked sweet today, As if you would let Brendan drive it :DD

20v_kid
20th January 2009, 06:08 PM
More like lounge room, That thing looked sweet today, As if you would let Brendan drive it :DD

haha.. i got to see it rolling on the way home for the first time.. never realised it was so fat on the road and the offset makes it bigger... haha