PDA

View Full Version : need wider guards?

resol
19th December 2008, 10:23 PM
moved for the new forum.

i have a guard roller and am here to help you fit those big offset wheels without the scrub!

have lipped/rolled many a car, and will happily roll your guards to any size big or small.

*i will add up some pics for reference soon*

pricing:
$20 per guard LIPPED, this means removing the inner splash guards and folding up the edge of the guard, good for when you lower the car that little bit further, or when your wheels creep outside the guard.

$30 per guard FLARED, as big or as small as you want, i could probably add 50mm per side i spose if i try.

flaring guards will almost always damage the paint to some degree even with the heat gun. just depends on condition of paint and extend of the flare

$5 per guard to use a heat gun, this will help stop the paint from cracking or deforming. NOTE: this will help, i will do my best not to damage paint but i do not garrantee it. so if you have just spent $$$ on a paint job, its worth payin the $60 per guard (or more) to go to a panel shop.

i live in the eastern suburbs of melbourne, ashburton (near burwood, chadstone shopping center etc). happy for you to come to my place and do it on the spot. or we can organise an alternative.

contact details:
call/sms me, dan. on my mobile 0412390926. if i dont answer dont leave a msg i never check them

happy customers:
bryzilla-r32 lipped all round, slight flare on the rear
square nipples-ke70 flared and bogged fronts, lipped rears
hokey-ke70 flare fronts
ae92man-ae92x2 lipped rears
haydenzz-ae86 flared rears
sprinters_r_mad-ae86 flared fronts

resol
25th January 2009, 02:19 AM
im currently overseas, so until at least the 23rd of feb i cant help you with any guard mods. peace be with you my frends! happy chinese new year!!!! (im in singapore talk about sweet)

:D

PooJou
25th January 2009, 10:58 PM
I'm booking my AE92 for a lip job on the front left when you get back! (They put a new guard on it and neglected to lip it -_- scrub city!)

Gong xi fa cai :)

Ksevn-T
26th January 2009, 04:08 PM
Im Also booking for some lipping and flaring. See you soon.

Alex

AE092
28th January 2009, 02:09 AM
Can highly recommend his work. Had it done to both my cars and it's a job well done

PooJou, i got an SX hatch now. We need photoshoot yo lol

hitoriko
8th February 2009, 10:22 AM
yeah when i get my next rolla on the road ill come see ya

sprinter666
14th February 2009, 10:38 PM
will i need my guards lipped to fit 15x6.5 rims with a +10 offset?

Intense
14th February 2009, 10:39 PM

nope :D

hachirusto
14th February 2009, 10:48 PM
as long as you have 195/50 or so tyres, 205 will be to big and then they would need to be liped

resol
15th February 2009, 04:00 AM

yeh they will definately fit fine without flaring. unless you have suspension mods (wider rear diff, longer LCA, bolt on spacers)

sprinter666
15th February 2009, 08:13 AM
ok great thanks hopefully wont havto change anything after i put in an s13 front aswell thx guys

resol
18th February 2009, 11:52 PM
ok great thanks hopefully wont havto change anything after i put in an s13 front aswell thx guys

the s13 front end conversion increases front track alot. so you would need mods (depending on how much camber, and which LCA u use).

hachirusto
21st February 2009, 02:49 PM
Will need the rears of mine lipped and maybe flared a little will call next week when your back

resol
21st February 2009, 09:29 PM
ok my dear friends.

i am back from singapore, and able to flare guards, so hit me up with some pm's

hitoriko
26th February 2009, 11:42 AM
hey mate im wanting some flared guards to fit my superlites under
but i have rust in the rear (pretty bad lost about half an inch) would you be able
to flare above it and lip it so it still keeps the curve or ami i better of going to a
panel shop?

resol
27th February 2009, 11:31 PM
hey mate im wanting some flared guards to fit my superlites under
but i have rust in the rear (pretty bad lost about half an inch) would you be able
to flare above it and lip it so it still keeps the curve or ami i better of going to a
panel shop?

all depends on where the rust is and how big the flare needs to be. and how good you want the car to be/how much money you have to spend.

i do mods for the budget conscience (still good. but cheap). you want your car to be showroom quality, then go to panel shop. you want it to look good, work and do sick skids the come to me :D

-dan