PDA

View Full Version : western suburbs workshop that does guard work

.ady
3rd January 2010, 10:14 PM
wondering if any of you guys know a workshop that does guard work?

my rear quarter drivers side is FKD its got bog so thick its not funny. at first i thought bog was on the inside....i pulled the lip out and its the original metal...rolled it back and the bog cracked off the metal and its about 2-4mm thick

i fainted for about 5 mins...not really but fuck it was alot of bog!

been to primal garage going to oh performance 2moro any other workshops u guys know i can go to?

basically i need it lipped up to fit my monster wheels

that or i need a place that would do a cut and shut job on the whole rear quarter

resol
4th January 2010, 02:30 PM
im happy to help you out, not western suburbs though.

pm me if you are interested or check out the sponsor section.

-dan

haydenz
4th January 2010, 09:24 PM
dan does good, fast work, and is very cheap. I would probably get them lipped first, because either way the bog is going to come off. I think dans done a little bit of body work on his car aswell.....might be able to persuade him with money or hot bitches.

resol
5th January 2010, 01:10 AM
dan does good, fast work, and is very cheap. I would probably get them lipped first, because either way the bog is going to come off. I think dans done a little bit of body work on his car aswell.....might be able to persuade him with money or hot bitches.

...hot bitches :pinchme:

(thanks haydenz)

-dan

slighten
7th January 2010, 01:21 PM
primal garage mate are preety good ask for niel he will sort u out

ae86
7th January 2010, 01:53 PM
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ae86
8th January 2010, 08:44 PM
im not slandering anyone mate its an inside joke between me andy and someone else on this thread? no reason to assume eh? anyway u cant say what u recommend unles someones seen the paint or if someone can straightup tell if the whole rear quater isnt right

shift_rook
8th January 2010, 08:52 PM
depending how much damage

he didn't?

pogi
8th January 2010, 08:56 PM
lol typical dc assumptions, i think if you read some of e-wars against ady ud notice what he was laughing bout

rthy
8th January 2010, 10:00 PM
i went and abought a whole rear qtr once, moved house and lost it lol
i got quoted 4k for the cut n shut + paint + strighen out the rest of the car

biggo
8th January 2010, 10:52 PM
i got quoted a 4kc for the cut n shut + paint + strighen out the rest of the car

fixed

resol
9th January 2010, 01:27 AM
fixed

good deal i reckon :jdmsmile:

-dan

.ady
9th January 2010, 07:08 AM
lol typical dc assumptions, i think if you read some of e-wars against ady ud notice what he was laughing bout

me e-wars with who?

.ady
9th January 2010, 04:51 PM
lol dan the quarter is fkd ill show you wen i go to hav a look at them nardis u hav for sale shotgun the silver one :D

wntdae86
9th January 2010, 07:42 PM
ady i say we do this nxt weekend

JDM-086
10th January 2010, 07:03 PM
i wanna see the results with whoever u get it done by :D

Sam-Q
10th January 2010, 07:53 PM
I know this is off topic but I dont understand the reasoning behind the lack of allowing negative feedback of a company on here? is it because of legal reasons? because I have an issue with Primal Garage

ae86
11th January 2010, 04:05 PM
Sorry my post must have come across a different way I intended it, I was speaking from my own experiences with primal. so settle the fuck down Dave.
I can recomend what and who I like, its a internet forum, you dont have to take it seriously. Going of what andy is saying, the rear quarter is finished.
Then again he may be over exaggerating and that 2/4mm bog might be just a good coating of high-fill.

maybe you should fkn calm down instead of suspecting and accusing until you know what we were on about,
if its an internet forum then i would have freedom of speech anyway wouldn't i ?
so even if i did put shit or recommend anyone i want to since its an internet forum as u said afterall