PDA

View Full Version : Victorian Imports Club Official event #2

mr zed x
5th January 2010, 08:50 PM
so it's time for our second official event guys. with inspiration from the HellaFlush video we all know and love, we have endevoured to replicate this and add our own touch.

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/8039/vicpromo2copy3.jpg

January 30th 2010
12pm - Late

The event will be a Show'n'Shine with awards going to 1st ($50 Gift Voucher for Autobarn) & 2nd place ($20 Gift Voucher for Super Cheap Auto).
We ask that entrants for the show n shine be there by 10:30am to get a good spot in the factory and get settled.

We ask that only V.I.C members enter the show 'n' shine so get onto http://www.vicimportsclub.com register your interest and enter the competition.
** please note - if you will be entering the show and shine, please PM me with ONE photo of your car.
bank details will be forwarded out, once the spots are filled as we will need payment ($5) a week before the event. this will be non-refundable guys, so if your not definate, and dont pay, you will not be able to take part in the show and shine. we will not accpet cash in hand on the day.

Show n shine entry is $5 and includes a free sausage and can as well as an entrant number so all that attend vote for their favourite car.
The invitation is for all import car clubs so spread the word

Spectators are more than welcome as there is plenty of room to show off your car parked outside. So bring your mates.
Grab some food and a drink and meet some other import enthusiasts with a passion for cars while listening to our 3 DJs lined up.

Lanyards and club stickers available, as well as professional photographers on the day.

So get your cars all polished up and clean and get on down to 21 Walkers road, Nunawading (http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&q=21+Walkers+Road+Nunawading&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=21+Walkers+Rd,+Nunawading+Victoria+3131&gl=au&ei=Kz5BS9eRJIrs7APYndz_CA&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA&z=16)!

look forward to a great day and cant wait to see you all there.

Kindest Regards,
rod and all the Victorian Imports Club Staff

JDM_KING
6th January 2010, 11:16 AM
im down for dat man

mr zed x
7th January 2010, 05:29 AM
awesome as, look forward to seeing you there :)

and if your entering the show n shine, just need you to join the site and PM me a picture so we have a big range to show.

kindest regards.
rod.

shift_rook
7th January 2010, 08:18 AM
yeah i should be in, as long as i can get there

matt99
7th January 2010, 04:48 PM
yeah i should be in, as long as i can get there

No Chris, no.

shift_rook
7th January 2010, 04:52 PM
haha, i thought i'd try

mr zed x
7th January 2010, 11:09 PM
lol did i miss something guys?

hope to see you there.

sprinter666
10th January 2010, 08:09 AM
chris enter the show n shine! we'll tow your shell down ;) sorry had to twist the knife :D just realised its like 2 sec up the road from me! im in, is there a category in show n shine for best beater? haha

wntdae86
10th January 2010, 02:09 PM
i will say i am in but thats only if nuthng comes up at work

mr zed x
10th January 2010, 06:45 PM
unfortunatly no prize for best beater.

and hope to see you guys there. for you information though, the cut off date to enter is the 27th of jan.

so if your planning on entering we need you to register and PM a picture to me asap guys.