PDA

View Full Version : Aluminium Floor Jacks

ae71neo
20th January 2009, 09:40 AM
Im chasing a new jack as im sick of throwing my back out every time i lift my jack in and out of my car. Something under the $300 mark. 1000kg or 1200kg.

I have seen some 1200kg ones at Autobarn that arent to heavy. Has anyone used one? Have one? Know where to get a good one?

Cheers.

*E7*
3rd February 2009, 11:14 PM
www.tradequip.com.au

look for the one with the led in the saddle.

it only weighs 12 kilos, and will lift half your car no probs. i have one, it's fucken awesome.

lift the whole thing with one hand.

lights are awesome at night.

and under 300.

-dave (www.costlessboltsringwood.com.au)

marvis
3rd February 2009, 11:56 PM
I think JDM Garage get some cool ones in?

racsov
4th February 2009, 05:22 AM
nar its o1g. same jacks you can buy at heaps of places. abc wreckers sell them, race shop at my work sells them too along with heaps of other goodies

sundee
6th February 2009, 07:46 PM
i just recently got one from up brisbane, the ISUZU dealership is floggin off a heap.. there on ebay but u can call em up and order over the phone..it was $283 delivered rated at 1.5 tonne.. weighs 18kg, big long handle with rubber protecter on bottom half..breaks down to 2 pieces.. and the best thing.. is its dual pump!! 3.5 pumps to full height..

its lowered heights is 88mm.. freaken perfect!! and full ectended i cant remember but pretty high.

its the same as the one in the pic but the main body is blue, and the lower half of the handle has a rubber protector so it doesnt damage your body

heres the number to call

(07) 3373 2400 or 3373 2415

ask about the aluminum trolly jacks that were on ebay.
all pass Aus standards

:)

ae71neo
6th February 2009, 07:55 PM
Ah, exactly what im looking for. Thanks mate.

sundee
7th February 2009, 02:18 PM
Np man has 12 month waranty to

filfilfil
7th February 2009, 10:12 PM
3.5 pumps to full height..:)

I suspect those fast pump ones dont meet the oz std....
Mines from supercheap and the 3.5 pumpers had to be taken off shelves...
Mine is also dual piston pumper and takes about 10 pumps...I like the control better and its still not lots to full height.
Personally I think the fast pumps are a bit heavy when lifting the whole rear...but i should probably just toughen up :D
I love mine, light, easy to move, high lift, low start height...sexy too!
At least you can haul it to the track happily!

driftke70
8th February 2009, 09:25 PM
the big single front wheel is pretty good for places like archie on the gravel,

i used one almost every day at work for almost 2 years and it never had any problems, they are so awesome, you can quickly lift them over air lines and stuff, they are narrow enough to sit on drive on hoists to live struts into place and stuff,

ill definitely be looking into one once i have a bit more savings and less costs for my car to be finished, might even make a mount in my boot for it so it doesn't rattle around on the long trips to the track.