PDA

View Full Version : need help with exhaust system

Rice86
15th February 2010, 12:39 PM
hey guys, im posting this here cause the "want to buy" section is not looked at often and im only looking for sellers from NSW, Sydney area abouts

Im wanting to get my exhaust done this weekend
i have

Silver Top 20v with extractors already...
the end muffler/tip already...
i need

#2nd hand resinator, used and abused but has to still work, no holes etc.
#2nd hand cat, used and abused but has to still work, no holes etc.

wanting to pick up as postage will take to long and i want this to happan ASAP, i dont have time to go to wreckers and see what they have as i work 5days a week and i want this done on the Saturday

if yous have any of these 2 laying around and just want to get rid of them im willing to pay to get it off your hands...i know i can get brand new high flow cat non jap brand for $140 bucks, so dont milk whats not a cow :sleep:

help a fellow hachi roku owner out trying to get a cheap exhaust system done =D

PeakingDuck
15th February 2010, 12:43 PM
Not gonna use my HKS cat bro?

Rice86
15th February 2010, 12:53 PM
brother already shotgunned it...he used it on his stright pipe system the fag lol...im ganna use ur peashooter cause its cool i rekon....just need a res and cat now =/

PeakingDuck
15th February 2010, 12:59 PM
Lol your bro shotguns everything aye. Tell him to mount it with the HKS writing facing up.

Well at least you got the peashooter, and surprisingly you think its cool hahahah.

P.S. Getting my quads re-installed after work today esh-yay.

Rice86
15th February 2010, 01:14 PM
FUCK SWEEET!!! just done get done again for it...

redsprinter
15th February 2010, 01:44 PM
ahahahah i saw it in the garage and thought why not ... it will be coming out in the near future and replaced with another one reckon. (need some time to go to pick and payless, have got some ideas .)

i need to still yet get a muffler put in so it will happen then ..

redsprinter
15th February 2010, 01:51 PM
quick ebay link and found this .. got everything you need.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/toyota-corolla-4age-twin-cam-full-exhaust_W0QQitemZ220555879028QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU _Car_Parts_Accessories?hash=item335a27a274

Rice86
15th February 2010, 02:04 PM
thats exactly what i need...but its on ebay so dont think i'll be able to just pay him outright...no contact details too...

Rice86
16th February 2010, 12:25 PM
no ones got left over things laying around?..