PDA

View Full Version : hoons towed in Homebush... .with added hachi love

dave2221
19th March 2010, 10:53 AM
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ipromise/come-patrol-with-the-hoon-squad/story-fn55yw9h-1225842561655

Breaka
19th March 2010, 11:19 AM
What a joke. I got half way through and decided not to read anymore of that dribble.

The two behind the Celica were fitted with illegal pod filters. Tonight was far from the first time doctored air filters had been found on a car. Their danger is obvious and overlooked: street racers remove the casing around the filters to create greater air flow. They believe it improves performance, which Sergeant Robert Ware said was not just negligible but, given the dangers, wholly unnecessary.

Awesome.

Breaka
19th March 2010, 11:22 AM
Nguyen's car has the cannon exhaust. The front seats are rickety and need to be bolted into place. Whoever put in the sound system installed fuses above fuel lines. One spark . . .

Wow.....

marvis
19th March 2010, 11:29 AM
Sportmaxx?

That's a funny looking celica.

AEA-386
19th March 2010, 01:32 PM
lol lol the comments section is the best

trueno85
19th March 2010, 01:37 PM
I saw this last night on a ad for 7 news and saw the "celica" being hoisted on the truck, guessing its on the news tonight. Guess i'm not driving this weekend!

I love how they say "street racers remove the casing around the filters to create greater air flow" because everyone with a pod is a street racer...

Javal
19th March 2010, 01:43 PM
I saw this last night on a ad for 7 news and saw the "celica" being hoisted on the truck, guessing its on the news tonight. Guess i'm not driving this weekend!

I love how they say "street racers remove the casing around the filters to create greater air flow" because everyone with a pod is a street racer...

Yeah i saw that on the ads for the news yesterday, should be on the news tonight, i laughed my ass off when i saw it.

The news over here is so much more dramatic than in SA

marvis
19th March 2010, 03:35 PM
One driver hit with a defect notice claimed the mechanic fitted his Lancer with illegal blue lights at his last service.

http://media.dailytelegraph.com.au/files/IPromiseFlash/garry_linnell.jpg

Richard
19th March 2010, 03:46 PM
i went through all the comments and was about to post one up aswell but they wanted my details i thought fuck that cops will now sit near my house waiting to defect me.
This is what i was gona write...if we get back on this topic itll go forever.

I am a car modifier myself but yet I am no hoon and im sick of people thinking I am. I think fining people and taking their license for neglagent driving is what should be done. But what we do to our cars is our problem. If I break my exhaust because its too low thats my problem and now i have to fix it which could cost more than a fine..leason learned. As I am not a P-plater myself and we do know that they are the least experience but stop with Front Page P-PLATER news. So when we see a fully licensed driver its in the 10th page under a little title called "car accident" no "FULLY LICENSED DRIVER AT IT AGAIN". Less money should be spent on whats driving these roads and more money should be spent on these pothole mindfields you call roads. Look out people soon you will not be able to take you kids to the park as it will be illegal. Also you want to defect people get your facts right first thats no Celica. I give up we seem to be fighting a losing battle.

trikzlane
19th March 2010, 03:58 PM
lol, pod filters catch on fire and become a bomb

Clinton
19th March 2010, 04:07 PM
Thankyou Mark from Central Coast for this fine statement...

Mark of Central Coast Posted at 9:05 AM Today

Why dont you ask the questions we are all want to know, do they have jobs? if not where does the money come from?

Because that's what I really want to know. Sometimes I wish that one Australian media company would hold a real life forum on television for this topic. Shit would get laid out so well.

PeakingDuck
19th March 2010, 04:31 PM
Kerrie M of Sydney Posted at 12:01 PM Today

I really like hearing loud exhaust noises and doof doof music. It warns me that there is an idiot nearby and I can take evasive action. Or brace myself.

LOL!

Breaka
19th March 2010, 04:32 PM
Oath Clint. I reckon 'Insight' on SBS should hold a forum. It's the only forum format type debate that will stop shit from being so biased and us so called 'hoons' opinion's from behing overlooked invalidated.

We need a smart group of individuals to approach Insight to help share our side of the story.

trueno85
19th March 2010, 05:00 PM
get your facts right first thats no Celica

No one tell them what it really is otherwise They'll be on to us leave it to the Celica's for the time being! :D haha

86coupe
19th March 2010, 05:35 PM
I usually laugh when I read these articles, but the sheer highness of the horse this journo is on actually makes me angry.

wntdae86
19th March 2010, 06:00 PM
lol so full of shit i say ...... and where do they get the cash from ?????

AJPS
19th March 2010, 06:35 PM
I sent him an email.

What a cock sucker.

This is how baby boomers get brain washed.

Anyone under 25 drives a car that could spontaneously combust when a spark from their phone theyre talking on while smoking which is lowered 2 inches, could career out of control, in a fireball. And kill everyone. Even the extra passengers theyre not allowed to have OMG.

Ive never heard on that happening?

Good enough for the paper!

pen15
19th March 2010, 06:37 PM
funny these hoons yes i am labileing them there is a time and place for these cruises its called lapa lol

ke70dave
19th March 2010, 07:16 PM
reading that made me completey frustrated!

alot of it just just plain lies.

i mean whos pod filter gets filled with fuel? i dont mind people getting busted for the wrong thing, but if half of that is true then its just rubbish. also if filters get full of fuel, how is a box around them gonna help? box gonna hold the fuel vapour in? more chance of exploding?

i did like that they jumped on the guy for having a fuel pump INSIDE his car, im not a fan of that...and if you can smell any fuel then its a crap setup anyway.

sotiros86
19th March 2010, 07:46 PM
I have given up on humanity.

Stop talking shit, and start doing something useful. Get these stupid "Strike Force" teams off the road, and instead put the money towards fixing our shitty roads.

Juturna
19th March 2010, 08:07 PM
one day police will catch REAL criminals..........

oh to dream.

spiderman
19th March 2010, 08:22 PM
i couldnt read that. fucking dribble.
funny looking celica, ay

ke_70
19th March 2010, 09:51 PM
One young woman claimed to have owned her car two days. It had pink number plates.

OMG!!!! were they really pink! this changes everything
she should be banned from our roads for life!

and remember kids if you dont renforce the holes for the surge tank setup the car will implode on its self

biggo
19th March 2010, 10:10 PM
Someone needs to educate the women, gays and middle aged on how shit works

Konakid
19th March 2010, 10:16 PM
Just for Marv. xo

P-Platers again hey? My husband is a hoon (i'm not proud of it but he is) in our V8. I'm a cautious driver but as a p-plater i have children in the car regularly. My husband use to be a mechanic. Police are exactly that, police not mechanics. Why don't we petition to have Oran Park re-opened and give the 'hoons' and my husband a SAFE place to 'hoon'. The elderly are more dangerous on our roads with delayed reaction time and poor eye sight. Get it right! Go and find the buggers that broke into our home, stole our previous V8, whilst myself (8 mths preggers), my husband and two young children slept. That's a real crime. Leave the kids alone and stop wasting taxpayers money on bandaid solutions.

wntdae86
19th March 2010, 10:30 PM
seven news+cops=fuck heads

benno93
19th March 2010, 10:44 PM
seven news+cops=fuck heads
+ ACA
lulz

wntdae86
19th March 2010, 10:59 PM
+ ACA
lulz

got that in one

Juturna
19th March 2010, 11:16 PM
Just for Marv. xo

P-Platers again hey? My husband is a hoon (i'm not proud of it but he is) in our V8. I'm a cautious driver but as a p-plater i have children in the car regularly. My husband use to be a mechanic. Police are exactly that, police not mechanics. Why don't we petition to have Oran Park re-opened and give the 'hoons' and my husband a SAFE place to 'hoon'. The elderly are more dangerous on our roads with delayed reaction time and poor eye sight. Get it right! Go and find the buggers that broke into our home, stole our previous V8, whilst myself (8 mths preggers), my husband and two young children slept. That's a real crime. Leave the kids alone and stop wasting taxpayers money on bandaid solutions.

so many lolz @ preggers

sundee
20th March 2010, 12:03 AM
ahahaha if my reply ever gets posted read it!
its so funny that they say - "the officers of strike force taipan really know their job"
celica?... owww no.. definatly hachi!
cannon exhaust system??????
pod filters saturated with fuel??? - mayb a coppa from strike force taipan tried to put fuel in the wrong hole. hmmm
was he also forgetting that each car from factory has a filter inside a box? mayb he should ask himself why it doesnt catch on fire?

maybe having a filter "outside" a box creates more vacume then a filter "inside" a box - ohh a filter that will suck the fuel out of a running engine through a butterfly... a static piece of folded paper that creates insane amounts vacume.. mayb NASA or the CIA would like to know about this

mayb i should just take my engine out and tape 7 pod filters to my cross member... huge power, OMG thats awsome!!!

driftnick13
20th March 2010, 01:50 AM
can watch the video from channel 7 here http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/nsw/#fop

worse thing is the polce really think there saving lifes by defecting cars for shit like that, such a fucking joke and pisses me off so much

OMG866
20th March 2010, 10:54 AM
what a load of shit. I mean goin out on a sat night in groups of cars isnt really the smartest thing to do. But fuck me they have absolute no idea ayy. pod filters make you hoon bla bla

evil86
20th March 2010, 11:45 AM
no. pod filters make you a street racer!!! a car slow as a snail with a pod filter is still classified as a street racer too... gotta love NSW laws

sundee
20th March 2010, 01:06 PM
hahah funny in the video the cop days that lower cars can hit speed humps and flip, mayb someone could tell him about COG. and in another video on the same page, 2 cars flipped in syd, one was a police pady wagon and anothe a stock old BMW... wow 7 news and the cops stories dont contradict do they?

blinded
20th March 2010, 01:45 PM
I find it amusing that you always hear all these stories about Hoons in 'modified cars' with pod filters, lowered suspension, and exhaust systems, being a danger to them selves and other yayayayaya....Yet, I don't think I can recall hearing about any fatal crashes of people in 'modified' old cars. All that seems to be happening is douche bag P platers in off the show room Commodores, Falcons, WRX etc. If police actually wanted to save lives, they would be doing something about the fact that a 16yr old can buy a 200kw commie and suddenly become Peter Brock.

Seriously, who the fuck cares if a car is lowered , has an exhaust system or a pod filter, they are not the ones you will see wrapped around a pole or crashing into a tree with 6 people in the car. Stupid society. And it's funny with the filter catching fire thing, like, how car a filter that is plumbed about 2ft away from the throttle body going to soak up fuel?! I have my box filters 20mm away from my carbs and yet they are perfectly safe? I feel like banging my head against a wall.

hachi_dk
20th March 2010, 02:44 PM
stupid.... stupid pigs.....

marvis
20th March 2010, 03:03 PM
Just for Marv. xo

They can't make money from that though.

LOLZ at preggers.

wntdae86
20th March 2010, 04:07 PM
wat a fuckin wank that shit is

ae86ln
20th March 2010, 10:50 PM
P-Platers again hey? My husband is a hoon (i'm not proud of it but he is) in our V8. I'm a cautious driver but as a p-plater i have children in the car regularly. My husband use to be a mechanic. Police are exactly that, police not mechanics. Why don't we petition to have Oran Park re-opened and give the 'hoons' and my husband a SAFE place to 'hoon'. The elderly are more dangerous on our roads with delayed reaction time and poor eye sight. Get it right! Go and find the buggers that broke into our home, stole our previous V8, whilst myself (8 mths preggers), my husband and two young children slept. That's a real crime. Leave the kids alone and stop wasting taxpayers money on bandaid solutions.[/I]

i thinks its funny that she is on her ps adn she is married with two kids with one on the way.

and you must have a weird engine that can pump petrol through the intake and everything. and if you are the most unlucky person in the world when your pod bursts into flames because its soaked in petrol, im guess the box limits the amount of air around it so it cant ignite in the first place or cant stay alight.

ke_70
21st March 2010, 10:56 AM
i cant see it igniting to easy even if it is soaked. mabey a spark will jump from the spark plug some how fail to ignite the fuel, then travel through the inlet valve and down the piping resulting in chenbyl all over again

R&D Mechanical
21st March 2010, 01:18 PM
Fuel ignites by vapour not by the liquid, so the vapour is gone way before the fuel is 'soaked'

rolla92
21st March 2010, 04:47 PM
wat fukin bullshit, all the cops ive talked to in QLD are alright usually, if im jst in a carpark with mates. but as soon as they here the exhaust, they change. haha

Clinton
22nd March 2010, 08:26 AM
Fuel ignites by vapour not by the liquid, so the vapour is gone way before the fuel is 'soaked'

Petrol still lights on fire man. It's the vapour that is EXPLOSIVE.

Richard
22nd March 2010, 10:30 AM
No one tell them what it really is otherwise They'll be on to us leave it to the Celica's for the time being! :D haha

Yeh i hope no one tells them either or no longer will me and my mates get pulled over and let me go.

redsprinter
22nd March 2010, 12:12 PM
really sad to hear.. not even funny .. i find it offensive that we as car enthusiast are not allowed to express our selves the way we want to .. what make it worse are company like just car / shannons dont do jack for us . no promotions or plans on educating the community or support . yet they still want us to use their service. AND the supercheap enforcer ads going on about crack down on riced up cars and the other one with the v8 driver saying he doesnt hoon... WTF ... why dont they send a positive message and help the car community into a better light .

I FEEL LIKE GOING ON A PROTEST AND MAKE A STAND . I AM WILLING TO PUT MY CAR AND LICENSE ON THE FRONT LINE . I WANNA SHOW SYDNEY THAT WE ARE CAR ENTHUSIAST NOT HOONS. DICKHEAD DONT DESERVE TO BE ON THE ROAD BUT CAR ENTHUSIAST SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO USE THE ROAD JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE. ANYONE FEEL THIS WAY PM .. I WANNTA MAKE STAND .

MY AIM IS 300+ CARS ON HARBOUR BRIDGE AND MAKE A STAND AND SEND A CLEAR MESSAGE THAT WE ARE HERE TO STAY . WE WANT TO BE TREATED FAIRLY OR BE PROVIDED WITH FACILITIES TO EXPRESS WHAT WE LOVE.

MELBOURNE HAS ALREADY CRACKED IT ... WILL ONLY BE TIME THAT SYDNEY WILL FOLLOW.

Richard
22nd March 2010, 01:19 PM
ill join ya...its true tho they are pointing out problems but no solutions. whos cares on what car you drive or whats in it...ITS HOW YOU FUCKING DRIVE IT!

jonn
22nd March 2010, 03:30 PM
crusin on a street in homebush in my 86.
cops pulled me in cuz they think im fully sick.
it was 5 cop cars that were undercover.
why judge a book by its f****n cover?
just cuz i got a red label on my ride.
one day i come back with my pride.
this story was on at 6 o'clock.
clueless pigs in blue can suck my c*ck.

Richard
22nd March 2010, 03:35 PM
crusin on a street in homebush in my 86.
cops pulled me in cuz they think im fully sick.
it was 5 cop cars that were undercover.
why judge a book by its f****n cover?
just cuz i got a red label on my ride.
one day i come back with my pride.
this story was on at 6 o'clock.
clueless pigs in blue can suck my c*ck.

love it...absolutly love it im trying to think of things to add to it but im to dumb

lach
22nd March 2010, 04:47 PM
the cops are the only one's speeding in those channel 7 videos, everyone else is just parked up or within the legal limit.

stx-16
22nd March 2010, 05:25 PM
the cops are the only one's speeding in those channel 7 videos, everyone else is just parked up or within the legal limit.

2nd that a cop went past me last night doing about 90 ish in a 60 zone no lights on fucking cunt

rdae86
22nd March 2010, 10:34 PM
Hey boys,

I'm also a hachi owner and i read that article in the paper the other day. Even though the cops were giving "Mr Nguyen" a hard time they were right on defecting his car.

If you look at the pics of the hachi in the paper, they were defecting him on the fact that he had put a surge tank inside the boot of his car. The surge tank looked like he had been put together with two paper clips and a couple bits of string. This type of setup isn't even legal for the track, what would it justifiable to be on the street? Nguyen also told them that he smoked in his car, if the surge tank had leaks in it then the vapour from the fuel has the possibility to ignite.

I had to say that when i read this story i too was upset that they had called a hachi a "celica" but atleast it takes the pressure off us other hachi drivers so good on Mr Nguyen.

But all in all you couldn't help but laugh at him, poor fella. lol

jonn
23rd March 2010, 01:08 AM
hey there, my surge tank isn't put together with two paper clips and a couple bits of string.its bolted down. 20% what i sed was in the paper was true. for one they asked me if i smell petrol in the car i sed nope, then they asked me if i smoke? n i answered yes.....another cop laugh at me, i wasnt laughing at all . n i told him its a AE86 stupid noob. my defects where, almost 30yo stock seat which seemed to be not bolted down, one water jet not workin, cat converter to low (not car), exhaust to big (not loud), no spare wheel and what killed they found the surge tank under my NRMA vest...

xero
23rd March 2010, 08:33 AM
Hey boys,

If you look at the pics of the hachi in the paper, they were defecting him on the fact that he had put a surge tank inside the boot of his car. The surge tank looked like he had been put together with two paper clips and a couple bits of string. This type of setup isn't even legal for the track, what would it justifiable to be on the street? Nguyen also told them that he smoked in his car, if the surge tank had leaks in it then the vapour from the fuel has the possibility to ignite.

i have seen this set up in jasons car, its the same one in 90% of AE86's using a VL fuel pump and off the shelf surge tank.

now having said that, it is not illegal to run a surge tank in the boot. it is however illegal to have it not sealed in an a fireproof container and/or seperated by a firewall.
so if you have a AE86 coupe you could fit the surge tank in the boot and fit a sheet of metal (aluminium, stainless, whatever) where the seats used to be or on the inside of the boot backing the seats and your legal.
if you have a hatch, and you seal your fuel setup (not air tight) securely from the rest of the cabin then your ok.

all this is required in the chance that there is a fire in fuel system so it can be seperated from the rest of the car and you can get out without risk of injury.

you can debate this with your local constabulary, but your still going to get a defect and have to prove your correct...

guilty until proven innocent..

you say its not even legal for the track.
have you had a good look and the fuel set ups in many track cars? they very closely mimick this set up..

evil86
23rd March 2010, 07:17 PM
its a loosing fight untill we come up with a plan... to win

AND i agree with what xero said. people need to put more though in their cars... sydney siders need to stand up and have their say..

rdae86
23rd March 2010, 11:58 PM
hey there, my surge tank isn't put together with two paper clips and a couple bits of string.its bolted down. 20% what i sed was in the paper was true. for one they asked me if i smell petrol in the car i sed nope, then they asked me if i smoke? n i answered yes.....another cop laugh at me, i wasnt laughing at all . n i told him its a AE86 stupid noob. my defects where, almost 30yo stock seat which seemed to be not bolted down, one water jet not workin, cat converter to low (not car), exhaust to big (not loud), no spare wheel and what killed they found the surge tank under my NRMA vest...

Personally, i love my car. I spend atleast 1 hour making sure my car works properly which includes fixing things that are broken and servicing my car. You got defected on not maintaining your car properly which hopefully will teach you to remember to do this.

1. Tighten the bolts on your seat. Takes 5 mins.

2. Buy a new water jet from repco. Price 5 dollars - takes 5 mins to put in.

3. Buy a spare wheel, If you have a flat you'll f&*% your rims. Nuff said.

4. If your going to do something to your car, do it right. Your representing all the other hach drivers out there. If you want to be treated properly don't break the rules.

By the way when i say that its put together with "a couple of paper clips and some bits of string
it only means that you didn't put it in legally. (Ie in a sectioned off area of the car)

You have to admit you f'd yourself by not looking after your own car.

rdae86
24th March 2010, 12:13 AM
"now having said that, it is not illegal to run a surge tank in the boot. it is however illegal to have it not sealed in an a fireproof container and/or seperated by a firewall.
so if you have a AE86 coupe you could fit the surge tank in the boot and fit a sheet of metal (aluminium, stainless, whatever) where the seats used to be or on the inside of the boot backing the seats and your legal.
if you have a hatch, and you seal your fuel setup (not air tight) securely from the rest of the cabin then your ok."

1. The hachi that he had was a hatch = Yes. So no seperation from surge or fuel tank.
2. Did he have a peice of sheet metal blocking the surgetank or boot area off = No.
3. No seperation or container to seperate the surge tank = Illegal, you said it yourself.
4. Was his set up legal? No = defect.
5. He should learn his lesson. If your a serious enthusiast about your vehicle then set up the bloody car right.

Xero, When i mentioned that it wasn't legal for the surgetank to be in the car like that i was refering to his specific set up. I'm fully aware that a surge tank can legally be in the boot if its blocked off, but poor jonn didn't do that. So was it installed properly? No.

By the way same rules apply for track cars, it needs to be seperated. So regardless of wether or not most "mimick this set up" it still doesn't mean it complies to the rules.

Breaking the rules = detention = defect

rdae86
24th March 2010, 12:21 AM
its a loosing fight untill we come up with a plan... to win

AND i agree with what xero said. people need to put more though in their cars... sydney siders need to stand up and have their say..

Win? The only way we can win is show the public that we are responsible enthusiasts that love Hachi's. How do we do that? Simple. Spend the time and obviously the money to make your car perform and handle the way you want.... Legally.

If you want to drift and speed, then build a track car.

If you want your car to drive nicely on the road with no hastles then put some thought into making the car legal for the road. I'm not saying you shouldn't make it perform well with some good aftermarket or modded parts i just mean that you should do it responsibly.

THAT is the ONLY way we can "win".

Richard
24th March 2010, 07:26 AM
Win? The only way we can win is show the public that we are responsible enthusiasts that love Hachi's. How do we do that? Simple. Spend the time and obviously the money to make your car perform and handle the way you want.... Legally.

If you want your car to drive nicely on the road with no hastles then put some thought into making the car legal for the road. I'm not saying you shouldn't make it perform well with some good aftermarket or modded parts i just mean that you should do it responsibly.

Unfortuately that is the only way we can win and the law is the law. Sure its fun having all fibre glass panels for a street car but there is still rules to follow and if you dont follow them then accept the consequences. I think most of the arguements are about their reasons like pod filter getting soaked in fuel and catching on fire, or show off valve letting contaminated air into the atmosphere when theirs more chemical in exhaust fumes or smoking. Or car to low it might flip on a speed bump when most people in lowered cars drive like snails over them. List goes on but we can't argue the fact who shot who when you clearly had the gun and pulled the trigger. We can only argue our reasons why for a slap on the wrist not a kick in the ass. The law see us "hoons" and i use that term bluntly as potential danger and if we can get a message out for everyone to be responsible then soon we will be the last target on their list. We just need to prove ourselves and show them that a hoon is not an enthusaist we are completly different as a hoon can be in a stock car and driving like a moron. I for one drive like a grandma on the street....and only once i got pulled over as i was in a stock pulsar doing 110km on the F3 while i was on my red Ps. For the past five years ive got nothing..touch wood.

We need a way to get a message to every community whether itll be ford or even commodore owners. Even reach out for 60yr old MG drivers. Get all enthusaist together and prove we different from hoons and don't target us rather target the dangerous driving...then defect him for all you like.

We will never win the defect law but atleast we can help point them in the right direction.

xero
24th March 2010, 08:32 AM

my my thats a high horse you have there...

richard you make perfect sense. but unfortunately its minority that ruin it for the majority. but the police need to take some blame here too.
too many times i have been at a car event (supernats at oran last year springs to mind, also a few WSID days/nights) and leaving and the coppers are sitting there defecting every car that rolls passed. when the people who were at the track doing the right thing are getting stung leaving there is something wrong with the system.

Richard
24th March 2010, 08:45 AM
Indeed Adam my friends and I attend a car event either at oran park (RIP) eastern creek etc almost every weekend weather itll be compak attak, small drifts events, private track days, even bogan events and 9 times outta 10 the cops are waiting at the exit defecting people as they leave which i believe is BS. But i remember back in like 2005 after a drift event some stupid comomdore driver decided to try drifting as he was leaving and hit a tree at oran parks gates. Now again if that small handful of people didnt do that shit they wouldnt be there. So while the police are waiting for something stupid they decide to defect us instead my mates a cop and the first thing he noticed when he joined the force was everyone was all of a sudden the slowest and safest drivers. So instead of setting up a defect station they should just camoflage the cars hid in a bush and wait for Johno or Davo in there VL to HOON past at rediculous speeds.

sun_moon
24th March 2010, 02:10 PM
CELICA ?
ugh.

oh well at least if he did a burnout, the cops would have checked his front tyres... lmfao

Rice86
24th March 2010, 02:15 PM
everybody knows coppers just love having power trips over anyone with a sports/modified car, as soon as you get pulled over, expect to be treated like a pig and get shit tossed onto you, cops dont know shit and do what they have been told to do, and they add in their 2cents to just to get you

Gunner
24th March 2010, 04:19 PM
Respect the coppers, dont be a smug little shit head, and think you know more about shit than the coppers, and you will most likely be let off. Treat them like idiots, and disrespect them you will cop it in the ass tenfold.

Sure there are some gronky coppers out there, but most aren't, but if you be a gronk to them, what do you expect, to be let off cause you're hectic? Simple matter of fact, we are the target, the minority, so when you get stopped, be nice, don't swear, and most of all don't lie about what you have done to the car.

ke_70
24th March 2010, 04:38 PM
gunner a little while ago thats how it worked
but theres just so many more shit head cops out there. well in sa anyway

i sucked their cocks all 3 out of 3 times ive been defected

jonn
24th March 2010, 06:05 PM
i know i done a mistake and mistakes are costly. but anywho all i need to do is remove surge tank, take out seat n tighten all the bolts and call some guy from sefton to clear my red lable. he sed he come over instead of me bookin a towy to him. n im all set

by the way this acc is my mates =]

pen15
24th March 2010, 08:04 PM
don't be to hard on coppers i might be one soon

SIM355
24th March 2010, 09:08 PM
if you become a copper dont be hard on us =P

evil86
24th March 2010, 10:08 PM
matt will be the best copper... ripping up nasho bends n all in undercover car... WOOOO

Rice86
25th March 2010, 07:36 AM
gunner a little while ago thats how it worked
but theres just so many more shit head cops out there. well in sa anyway

i sucked their cocks all 3 out of 3 times ive been defected

and thats all there is to it

redsprinter
25th March 2010, 09:04 AM
just want to put it out there that yeah it might be F**King cool to own and drive a sprinter like you stole it and have rusted panels mis-aligned with fat rims .. but WAKE UP your not in JAPAN .. please mod to suit. Australia has F**ked up road laws and i say mod to suit.

the sprinter scene is now almost f**ked along with every other car scene . sure the owners are awesome .. but when did it become cool to have dogey shit in your car or doing things on the cheap? i think some of these sprinter owner need to take a page from the old school guys ,and put some thought into their cars . car modding is an extension of your self and you dont half wipe your ass so dont do it to your car. if you dont have the SKILLS or MONEY.. dont play with them and fuck it up for everyone else.

Anthony
25th March 2010, 09:39 AM
Strike Force Taipan... Fuck yeah!, theyre gonna save the motherfuckin dayayeah

keiichi
25th March 2010, 12:49 PM
what the fucking fuck is strike force taipan!? do they think this is some kind of game?

keiichi
25th March 2010, 12:51 PM
AUSSIE POLICE ARE PLAYING A GAME - ITS CALLED STRIKE FORCE TAIPAN - THE AIM IS TO TARGET YOUNG DRIVERS AND WHO-EVER GETS THE MOST DEFECTS WINS \o/

AJPS
25th March 2010, 02:12 PM
matt will be the best copper... ripping up nasho bends n all in undercover car... WOOOO

cop chip + FE2 suspension + lsd = bogan drift special

stx-16
25th March 2010, 03:25 PM
is it just me or does rdae86 sound like a cop

keiichi
25th March 2010, 04:03 PM

So basically leave it stock or since thats not good enough replace the old parts with all brand new stock parts

Off you go then, enjoy the huge amounts of track time we're getting MORE AND MORE of here in australia

any mods is illegal, fact - i mean, if a pod filter can explode and lowering can flip your car god knows what other mods will do - back to stock

blinded
25th March 2010, 04:46 PM
any mods is illegal, fact - i mean, if a pod filter can explode and lowering can flip your car god knows what other mods will do

Sig worthy

xero
26th March 2010, 09:03 AM
So basically leave it stock or since thats not good enough replace the old parts with all brand new stock parts

Off you go then, enjoy the huge amounts of track time we're getting MORE AND MORE of here in australia

any mods is illegal, fact - i mean, if a pod filter can explode and lowering can flip your car god knows what other mods will do - back to stock

i want to give you an AIR FIVE and a BEER.

Richard
26th March 2010, 10:14 AM
Its a pitty it has come to this... my mates in the force and he says ALL highway patrol are assholes even off the job thats why there in highway patrol to deal with these fully sick fuckwits who dont give a shit and act tough against the police. Even if you lick their ass you may still get done BUT not as bad as if if you kicked it

keiichi
26th March 2010, 12:51 PM
^^ that explains alot ^^

sun_moon
26th March 2010, 02:00 PM
just want to put it out there that yeah it might be F**King cool to own and drive a sprinter like you stole it and have rusted panels mis-aligned with fat rims .. but WAKE UP your not in JAPAN .. please mod to suit. Australia has F**ked up road laws and i say mod to suit.

the sprinter scene is now almost f**ked along with every other car scene . sure the owners are awesome .. but when did it become cool to have dogey shit in your car or doing things on the cheap? i think some of these sprinter owner need to take a page from the old school guys ,and put some thought into their cars . car modding is an extension of your self and you dont half wipe your ass so dont do it to your car. if you dont have the SKILLS or MONEY.. dont play with them and fuck it up for everyone else.

my thoughts exactly. you made one of THE best ever posts this forum has seen. well done sir, i tip my hat to you.

i have been saying this for over 4 years

Leigh
26th March 2010, 04:56 PM
when did it become cool to have dogey shit in your car or doing things on the cheap? i think some of these sprinter owner need to take a page from the old school guys ,and put some thought into their cars . car modding is an extension of your self and you dont half wipe your ass so dont do it to your car. if you dont have the SKILLS or MONEY.. dont play with them and fuck it up for everyone else.

good call except you only get skills by trying stuff and following anothers lead
we should organise "Legalise it" days and get some quality cars out on the road so the cops have nothing to pin on us

If you don't want to respect cops or others on the road whatever but you should respect your car put time into her and do things properly...and I'll be taking my own advise here.....

evil86
27th March 2010, 09:35 AM
agreed +1

meadan
27th March 2010, 12:11 PM
wasnt a dude on the old forums a cop.

matt i think it was, he seemed pretty cool whenever I talked to him.

But yeah Ive heard similar stories about higway patrol, though Ive found the higher up the heirarchy u talk to, the nicer they are.