PDA

View Full Version : Awesome!

Low Style
19th March 2010, 02:41 PM
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Kaj0QyAUoo&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Kaj0QyAUoo&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="295" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Breaka
19th March 2010, 03:21 PM
Watched that on speedhunters this morning. Pretty good really. Only thing I didn't like was the lack of speed he was carrying in some sections.

I also noticed that most of the run there were no tyres marks until he had been through. Massive skids on first run or could they have changed the rear tyres to ones that didn't really mark for practice runs?

marvis
19th March 2010, 03:36 PM
Boring imo!

Low Style
19th March 2010, 03:57 PM
Marvis if its not JDM its shit! lol

i just appreciate the driving

Breaka
19th March 2010, 04:00 PM
Marvis if its not JDM its shit! lol

i just appreciate the driving

Exactly.

Sounds good too.

bigm
19th March 2010, 06:30 PM
That is super coool!

Continuous linking for 3min is HOT!

Juturna
19th March 2010, 08:50 PM
def not done in one run. there are lead/chase car shots yet you dont see any car when the camera pans out.
its ken block all over.

Breaka
19th March 2010, 08:58 PM
def not done in one run. there are lead/chase car shots yet you dont see any car when the camera pans out.
its ken block all over.

I also noticed that most of the run there were no tyres marks until he had been through. Massive skids on first run or could they have changed the rear tyres to ones that didn't really mark for practice runs?

Was wondering how they could do practice runs without laying black lines?

Juturna
19th March 2010, 11:21 PM
beats me, he prob did all the shots first time, just not all in one run.
not to detract from his driving though, he is very good, just noticed the follow/lead shots and when it cut to heli - cam there was no car in front of him....?

keiichi
20th March 2010, 01:02 PM
thats a really cool vid but for some reason it didn't do it for me :( would be different driving/passenger though :P

hachi_dk
20th March 2010, 03:20 PM
havnt heard a car sound like that before.
nice.

marvis
20th March 2010, 04:40 PM
It's just boring drifting...

driftke70
21st March 2010, 10:19 PM
better than ken block

thats for true

Clinton
21st March 2010, 10:28 PM
Street drifting is ILLEGALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ThatsHowWeRoll
22nd March 2010, 10:29 AM
It's a bit to produced maybe...but his driving is great.

Personally I find Vaughn Gitten jr really entertaining compared to the likes of foust and a lot of others in the fd series....he is a loud american but you can really see he has some passion for what he does and his style is pretty aggresive.

ke_70
22nd March 2010, 07:49 PM
wow i actually agree with marv!!!

just real crap angles there were no crazy entrys or insane speeds which is understandable if its his first time round

sounds like shit to