PDA

View Full Version : ★Club Outrun Japan 2009★ THE DVD YO

MeZ Prod
21st March 2010, 02:56 AM
Hey everyone,

Well what seems like an eternity ago the gang from Club Outrun traveled to Japan for the Summer Drift Matsuri 2009.
We also saw an MSC round at Maze as well as an all 86 Day at Nikko as well as just a General Practice Day.
The DVD is finally here and its an hour of entertainment!

This is the trailer.
http://vimeo.com/10305072

DVDs will be available for purchase in a few short weeks, I will update this thread when they are available.
For those who dont check the site too often keep a tab on www.cluboutrun.net in a few weeks.

Cheers Mez.

rolla92
21st March 2010, 10:04 AM
sweet, looks like its gona be a mad DVD. good work dude.

keiichi
21st March 2010, 10:20 AM
awesome - how did you like japan anyway?

KKUSTOM
21st March 2010, 11:07 AM
rad!....quality as standard

MeZ Prod
21st March 2010, 12:44 PM
Cheers guys!

keiichi - Japan was awesome! Highly suggest everyone to go at least once in their life. So much fun!

stx-16
22nd March 2010, 11:32 AM
OMFG I CAN NOT WAIT
it looks soooo amazing

Clinton
22nd March 2010, 12:17 PM
is there a torrent yet?

driftke70
22nd March 2010, 12:35 PM
thats awesome

shift_rook
22nd March 2010, 04:58 PM
yeah definately keen for a copy hook me up when you get them done

MeZ Prod
22nd March 2010, 08:55 PM
Cheers guys!
Clinton torrent this and ill chop your balls off.

There is sooo many 86's in this as well, like shit is off the chang
TecArts
Team Mouse.
Shit is baller!

obey wan boenny
22nd March 2010, 09:49 PM
sweeeeeeeeet, cant wait for the dvd i'm its as awesome as all your vids, getting me more excited about visiting the mother land :)

kebabs
24th March 2010, 02:33 PM
i'm down for a copy, should be off the heezy

keiichi
24th March 2010, 02:56 PM
So how do drifters go about owning a car over there anyway? From what i understand its really expensive (like equiv. of about $1000 a year!?) and a drift spec car isn't going to pass shaken anyway... or is it?
Drop us some advice if you can, as I will be and have been wanting to go back to Japan long time... this time I'm staying until I'm fluent in Japanese. Best language course is living in the country am I right.

Clinton
24th March 2010, 03:25 PM
http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2183556/

benno93
24th March 2010, 03:43 PM
just buy it clinton ya cheap kent

keiichi
24th March 2010, 03:52 PM
nah stuff that ill rather buy this then download it that's so cheap.

Clinton
24th March 2010, 06:33 PM
Why would you pay your hard earned money for it when you can download it from demonoid?

MeZ Prod
24th March 2010, 06:46 PM
Lmao clinton how is the Art Vs Science EP going? I havent even rendered (Saved) the whole dvd let alone put it up on the net (Which i wouldnt lol)

Keiichi - I dont know too much about the ins and outs of it but pretty much, the s14 was organised that they just rocked up to ebisu and drove it and it got towed away. The R32 on the other hand was organised by a mate he put slash plates on it which are pretty much "Plates to go to a workshop". I think the skyline cost them 1500 not sure if they had to pay for the slash plates!

keiichi
24th March 2010, 07:14 PM
sooo, drifting in japan costs more then drifting in australia.

MeZ Prod
24th March 2010, 08:13 PM
Not really, they bought a stock 32 for 1500, and then once matsuri finished they claimed the salvageable parts and sold them back here.
I mean how many skylines can you find in Australia for 1500 that are going to withstand a matsuri, the only problems it had were when they crashed lol

benno93
2nd May 2010, 08:59 PM
whens the dvd available for purchase :D

MeZ Prod
3rd May 2010, 02:42 PM
Should be now but I just got off the phone to the replicators and they reckon something was wrong (Yet they didnt contact me) So im hoping next week.

Sigh this has been such a fuck a round, oh well all a learning curve

ae71
4th May 2010, 04:23 AM
So how do drifters go about owning a car over there anyway? From what i understand its really expensive (like equiv. of about $1000 a year!?) and a drift spec car isn't going to pass shaken anyway... or is it?
Drop us some advice if you can, as I will be and have been wanting to go back to Japan long time... this time I'm staying until I'm fluent in Japanese. Best language course is living in the country am I right.

yes shaken is reasonably expensive. there are ways around it, some shops will do a under the table job if you know where to go and pay extra. alot of guys by non rego'd drift hacks and have them transported to an event such as drift matsuri. its a lot of paper work, money and time to even get rego changed into your name if the car still has shaken on it when you buy it. not worth having a street car if your not staying long.

your best bet for learning Japanese is to study in Australia for a while first 6~12months, you really dont just 'pick it up'.

4agejet
4th May 2010, 11:46 PM
is there a torrent yet?

i'll wait with you :)

Dazzla86
6th May 2010, 02:14 PM
keen on this dvd! good work man :D

benno93
25th May 2010, 09:16 PM
edit: dont worry

keiichi
26th May 2010, 07:25 AM
yes shaken is reasonably expensive. there are ways around it, some shops will do a under the table job if you know where to go and pay extra. alot of guys by non rego'd drift hacks and have them transported to an event such as drift matsuri. its a lot of paper work, money and time to even get rego changed into your name if the car still has shaken on it when you buy it. not worth having a street car if your not staying long.

your best bet for learning Japanese is to study in Australia for a while first 6~12months, you really dont just 'pick it up'.

ive been studying japanese for a few years now and lived there for like 6 months... book learning seems to have lost its value of late.