PDA

View Full Version : Perth Wreckers

tauhu86
9th April 2010, 12:47 AM
Hi guys
Should we start a pinned thread on Perth wreckers like what the boys from the eastern side do?
Compile a list of them.
Cheers.

RolandGTV85
9th April 2010, 12:59 PM
Hi guys
Should we start a pinned thread on Perth wreckers like what the boys from the eastern side do?
Compile a list of them.
Cheers.

A1 Toyota wreckers on Munt Street Bayswater are the only Toyota wreckers that deal with "OLD" toyota cars these days. I know the guys quite well as my old man had a work shop across the road. I remember the days when they had like 15 4AGE's but they very rarely see them anymore. they occationally have old celicas and corollas but not as often as they used to. I know for a fact they have a pair of blue/silver sprinter doors at the moment but other than that they have no sprinter parts.

All other toyota wreckers in perth dont deal with anything really older than 10 years

H8CHIR6KU
9th April 2010, 10:58 PM
almost all wreckers dont deal with shit older then 10-15 years.

most sold all their old shit when scrap metal prices were high.

for instance, the other week we needed to get a 96 camry 5sfe motor. it was near on impossible. and there are shit loads of camrys out there. unless its mintoss wreckers dont wanna know about it. thats why old stuff id hard to find at the wreckers.

i wont even mention about trying to find a z31 vg30et

LevinD1
16th April 2010, 12:07 AM
i wont even mention about trying to find a z31 vg30et

try Tom at Perth Z Performance on 9407 9899