PDA

View Full Version : RC drifting in brisbane, who is doing it?

slydar
20th April 2010, 05:56 PM
im at cannon hill most thursdays? anyone else there or hitting up tuesdays at brendale? or keen?

Low Style
29th April 2010, 10:19 AM
Hey mate I have one i dont use that often since i'm the only one of my group that has a road (drif) car!

but im keen for nothside even if under newmarket shops

slydar
22nd June 2010, 01:41 AM
hey bro, yeah ive got to the stage where if its not on a track its really not much fun aye. come out to one of the tracks or something, its a super fun thing to do while you real cars not fun ready :)

anyone else out there?

Paul
25th June 2010, 08:29 PM
Drove passed the cannon hill setup a few months ago. Looked pretty fun :P I should really get one.

capatown
1st July 2010, 01:27 PM
Ive been to the cannon hill nights a few times about a year or so ago.

They run a nice setup and it's a fun, smooth track.

My rc car has been in pieces for the past year thou, I need some obscure parts to put it back together.

slydar
14th July 2010, 02:58 AM
like what?

capatown
17th July 2010, 09:40 PM
Can't remember exactly, Iv'e got a TA05-ms and some of the replacement parts are kinda hard to track down. Was an awesome setup thou, really easy to slide, had a one way in the front so when you let of the throttle it kinda acted like a handbrake.

Also got a thrasher tt-01 with a brushless for shopping center carpark fun.

Forgot I even had them to be honest, just too busy these days to use em.

Heres a couple of shit vids from the wynnum track....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi2omCR6Tls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgcAFoG96EQ

slydar
19th July 2010, 06:48 PM
yeah sweet. if youre in brisbane and you're keen to sell the TA05MS lemme know. ive wanted to try one of those for ages.

capatown
21st July 2010, 02:02 PM
Don't think I wanna sell it tbh, but I started tracking down the parts I need.

When I get it back together I might organise a rc day somewhere mid august.

Stay tunned......

stixy
18th October 2010, 02:34 PM
yeah i drift, well try too anyway, i have an eBay spec nitro car, heaps of fun would like to meet up with some other fellow GAS POWERED drifters, it seem when i go to the track they are all electric gas haters.

anyways i often go down to the track on Wynnum rd Wynnum..... if anyone knows of it?

slydar
24th October 2010, 07:59 PM
im going out to brendale this tuesday night if anyone is keen. in door track.

slydar
9th November 2010, 05:54 PM
im headed out there tonight

hao.
6th January 2011, 08:50 PM
Do you guys still go RC drifting much these days?

slydar
9th January 2011, 08:12 PM
it kinda packs up around christmas/new years, but then ill be going semi frequently again in a few weeks time. let me know if you wanna come out hao ill come so you know someone.

hao.
10th January 2011, 06:24 PM
Oh true, no wonder! haha. I just recently picked up a TT01D Type-E and holy crap! It's SO addictively fun. I'll let you know for sure Dimitri! :)