PDA

View Full Version : boso gangs in japan

declan
16th May 2010, 10:47 PM
not sure if this has been posted yet, pretty crazy to watch

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fUh0-rI-JD4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fUh0-rI-JD4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

benno93
16th May 2010, 10:58 PM
someone posted it in marvs thread of goodness

pretty intense tho

sun_moon
16th May 2010, 11:23 PM
i havnt watched this bideo, but...
bosu gangs are nothing but idiots who flout the law, they deserve full punishment the law can give.

Nicko
17th May 2010, 12:22 AM
I lol'd @ throwing traffic cones!

If the aussie cops would rip shit like that off cars and smash ricers windscreens, there would be less fuckheads out there...

I hate bozu style, looks like shit anyway

Cerby86
17th May 2010, 10:15 PM
so i figure the reason why the police are going so nuts is cos they have had a run in with that group before or they are like a real drug gang or something.
What i want to know is are all bozo cars real gangs, or is this just a gang who happened to like bozo as well??

GAKI86
18th May 2010, 07:32 AM
entry level mafia?

marvis
18th May 2010, 10:58 AM
Bosozoku are used as requiting grounds for yaks.

I will remove this thread as it's in mine.

Harris
26th May 2010, 08:57 PM
soooo intense haha

HarlemSessions
8th June 2010, 10:44 PM
I retract my previous statement, just read an interesting article (http://www.jingai.com/badboso.html), after trying to decipher the message below.
No one will ever know

I'll leave the rest here though..

Im surprised how easily the cops are going on these tools, if some fool tried to run down a bunch of officers over here he would be shot...period.

Lol at the cone throwing and breaking off the cardboard wing, Lol at the cops breaking windows with the butts of there light sticks and mega Lol at the shit vehicles.

sun_moon
10th June 2010, 12:19 PM
............lol.
bosuzoku are recruited for boryukudan (the yaks).
they are chosen for their "i cbf at life" attitude, and the fact that their families shun them, so they are more loyal to leaders.

bosuzoku are idiots.... if you like them, its like saying "yeah melbournes lebanese gangs are a pretty cool guy. they have hektic cars/weapons and they dont affraid of anything"

also to add, i havnt seen any bosuzoku before, they are not common around tokyo.... but i have seen those idiot uyoku dantai blocking shibuya crossing and other areas with their shitty vans screaming political messages. fucking anoying.

ke_70
11th June 2010, 08:49 PM
so theyre just hektic cunts with weird cars? no sure why theyre going so hard on them if they havnt really done anything (meaning before they run them over)

sun_moon
11th June 2010, 08:53 PM
seriously they are like the P plate commodore drivers of japan !
the only difference is these guys can do twinnies instead of one wheelers.
LOL :P

keiichi
23rd June 2010, 08:30 PM
seriously they are like the P plate commodore drivers of japan !
the only difference is these guys can do twinnies instead of one wheelers.
LOL :P

haha looks like thats the case.
every culture has its rebels.