PDA

View Full Version : JDMST EOMM May 2010

trikzlane
26th May 2010, 08:54 PM
Its a new spot, ment to be really good

Meet is Monday 31 May 2010, 7:30pm

pm me for location as we dont want this to leak to boostlosing again

i am also advising that if you want to come to these meets you should join JDMST and take interest so to not seem like a tag-a-long

p.s if i tell you the location dont post anywhere, keep it to yourself

Nicko
27th May 2010, 01:12 AM
You have PM

sun_moon
27th May 2010, 10:28 AM
its a new spot, ment to be really good

meet is monday 31 may 2010, 7:30pm

pm me for location as we dont want this to leak to boostlosing again

i am also advising that if you want to come to these meets you should join jdmst and take interest so to not seem like a tag-a-long

p.s if i tell you the location dont post anywhere, keep it to yourself

lol !!!!

Nicko
27th May 2010, 10:31 AM
we dont want this to leak to boostlosing again
Irony of the whole matter is, that this "new spot" was where we used to call "Mario Land" back in the days when Boostcruising first started back in 2003/2004...

There is only one way out of the street (easy for the cops to block off), and the local businesses call the cops on you. Yes, I know from experience...

Enjoy your anal raping by the Hendra Police.

plohl
27th May 2010, 01:03 PM
the police raping sounds bad,

but might head down and check it out.

Nicko
27th May 2010, 01:07 PM
Nope, not rapping (like tupac and dre)

Police Raping (as in, suprise buttsecks)

plohl
27th May 2010, 01:35 PM
on a side note: police rapping would also be bad

Nicko
27th May 2010, 01:43 PM
Yes, rapping is hard to do when you have half a donut sticking out the side of your face.

Gang signs and 75% of rap gestures are also near to impossible while they hold the coffee in the opposite hand.

ke70dave
27th May 2010, 03:18 PM
hmm i try and avoid the police...so maybe not for me.

on a side note, what does "EOMM" mean?

google tells me it is an "Engine and Operation Maintenance Manual" or an "Engineering Order Maintenance Module"

pretty sure its not that in this context...

Nicko
27th May 2010, 03:23 PM
End
Of
Month
Meet(ing)

One of the gayest abbreviations, ever.

ke70dave
27th May 2010, 03:35 PM
you have got to be kidding.

abreviations are supposed to make a word that you can say! am i the only one that has been trying to pronounce EOMM in my head?

Nicko
27th May 2010, 03:38 PM
Probably invented by the Yank riceboys, and adopted by fanboys everywhere.

In my day it was just "we're fucking cruising" not this EOMM bs

timbo
27th May 2010, 05:31 PM
i've been to a couple of these, it's good to catch up with the other ae86dc blokes but everyone else seems pretty up-tight and reluctant to have a chat which i thought was the whole purpose... looking forward to the 86 cruise.

Juturna
27th May 2010, 10:26 PM
i've been to a couple of these, it's good to catch up with the other ae86dc blokes but everyone else seems pretty up-tight and reluctant to have a chat which i thought was the whole purpose... looking forward to the 86 cruise.

the one in 2013?

Nicko
27th May 2010, 11:02 PM
Nope, there is one coming up soon :) And it will be a beauty

blair
27th May 2010, 11:17 PM
is it going to be an "Official Event" ? :P

Nicko
27th May 2010, 11:19 PM
That she be!

sun_moon
27th May 2010, 11:21 PM
fuck jdmstylewanking.com... its a bunch of uptight fetishist hypocrites with no knowledge of japan other than "what i saw on a two week (or even less) holiday"

i observed the forum before and found them to be arrogant jerks who THINK every car in japan has volk te37s, so they scoff and ridicule cars they see in australia which dont conform to "what they saw on speed hunters"... such elitists, lol at how the boost cruising guys turned up to one of their meets, would have been funny as !!

justin fox and his minions would have been like *in carson kressely voice* "eeewww look at those rims on that car, omg so disgustingggg just YUCK !!" and the boostcruising guys would have looked intelligent for once lol

in the past few years, i have taken ae86dc for granted... AE86dc has it SO SO much better compared to those jdmstylewanking guys

blair
27th May 2010, 11:23 PM
I rocked up to see some nice cars.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT JAPANESE CULTURE

Christ almighty your just as bad as the "JDM WANKERS"

Being so "ANTI JDM WANKERS"

(N)

sun_moon
27th May 2010, 11:24 PM
blair, im not a faggot. i mentioned the warped vision that forum has about cars. and how elietist they act

edit: nice post edit blair, i guess you had to make yourself look a bit less agressive

racsov
27th May 2010, 11:26 PM
sun moon,

please stfu

thanks,
the internet.

sun_moon
27th May 2010, 11:28 PM
ok. (bites tongue)

timbo
28th May 2010, 11:00 AM
fucking calm down ladies!

it is true though, they are very elitist. this upcoming dc cruise shall be great, i assume the one silver styler was working on is the one we speak of? and does official meaning free sausages!?

stx-16
28th May 2010, 12:37 PM
i hope so
and can someone fill me in on this upcoming dc cruise
pm me

Nicko
28th May 2010, 01:08 PM
fucking calm down ladies!

it is true though, they are very elitist. this upcoming dc cruise shall be great, i assume the one silver styler was working on is the one we speak of? and does official meaning free sausages!?

Yes & Yes

More info when it is a bit more organised.

Danny t
28th May 2010, 07:36 PM
I might come along.

depends, anyone want to go for a drive after? Timbo?? Your car all up and ruining again?

plohl
28th May 2010, 08:14 PM
These jdmst people dont sound that nice - is it even worth going?

sun_moon
28th May 2010, 09:05 PM
dont waste your time man. even boostcruising is better people.

hao.
28th May 2010, 11:59 PM
^ I'm about 110.2342342% sure they aren't THAT bad. I've been to a few boostcruising meets waay back in the day and they were absolute wankers. Dead set. These guys are nothing like them.

From what I've experienced most of the Brisbane jdmst guys are pretty nice people (I don't know about the interstate jdmst guys though). Maybe next time go and befriend / have a good chat to some of these guys instead of standing around in small groups and waiting for them to come to you...I'm sure they won't bite.

timbo
29th May 2010, 12:15 PM
I might come along.

depends, anyone want to go for a drive after? Timbo?? Your car all up and ruining again?

ja mahn, the car is running! quite well actually... so possibly if i can get money for fuel.

also i concur with the great and wise hao but every time i tried to have a chat is was like getting blood from a stone... and hao, hows the beast going?

plohl
29th May 2010, 09:58 PM
might just head down and see what its like - see if i cant make some friends haha

trikzlane
30th May 2010, 05:01 PM
like hao and timbo have said, its alot like any other forum meets, you have to go talk to people, its call society, deal with it.

p.s i dont want to come fine, dont then, its just a good nite to see some nice cars and TALK to people about them

and this thread is to advise people of the meet, not to deface jdmstyletuning.com

*bj*
30th May 2010, 06:03 PM
fuck jdmstylewanking.com... its a bunch of uptight fetishist hypocrites with no knowledge of japan other than "what i saw on a two week (or even less) holiday"

i observed the forum before and found them to be arrogant jerks who THINK every car in japan has volk te37s, so they scoff and ridicule cars they see in australia which dont conform to "what they saw on speed hunters"... such elitists, lol at how the boost cruising guys turned up to one of their meets, would have been funny as !!

justin fox and his minions would have been like *in carson kressely voice* "eeewww look at those rims on that car, omg so disgustingggg just YUCK !!" and the boostcruising guys would have looked intelligent for once lol

in the past few years, i have taken ae86dc for granted... AE86dc has it SO SO much better compared to those jdmstylewanking guys

That post is the most elitist shit I have ever read. Hypocrite.

racsov
30th May 2010, 06:46 PM
didnt know you lived in brisbane hey?

hao.
30th May 2010, 06:56 PM
like hao and timbo have said, its alot like any other forum meets, you have to go talk to people, its call society, deal with it.

p.s i dont want to come fine, dont then, its just a good nite to see some nice cars and TALK to people about them

and this thread is to advise people of the meet, not to deface jdmstyletuning.com

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2634771/2/istockphoto_2634771-hitting-a-nail-on-the-head.jpg

timbo
30th May 2010, 10:18 PM
lollerblades!

i would come but no petrol money 'til tuesday, fkn centrelink...