PDA

View Full Version : Track Project ae86

biGtai
31st May 2010, 11:50 PM
Unfortunately personal circumstances means a mate & my project track car is no longer feasible. We both no longer have the time to work on it, we haven't touched it for months.
Now it has to go as there is no space for it.

Here is the run down

Rusty blue ADM Car. It's rough with lots of rust. The worst is probably on the passenger side front door jamb (if that's what it's called) gone nearly all the way through.

It's a complete car, though front interior is partially stripped mainly for wiring.
All bits are there.

Bigport 4age installed. to be safe i'm going to say it's pretty bare, though from memory has most accessories.

-still turns over, though probably could do with a reco, from memory the last owner said it had ~250,000kms on it.
-has an fuel pump too, can't remember what.
-has a RWD manifold
- water plumbing was mucked around with, can't remember if it's all connected now, has a
remote thermostat
-was wired up but we removed it because it was SHOCKING, so now it isn't
-NO ECU or wiring, so it does NOT run

Exedy brass button clutch

4-2-1 extractors
2.25 inch straight through exhaust

AJPS 5kg front springs 3kg rear
KYB Dampers, matched non-adjustable.
RDA front rotors

Just to be clear it is very rough & would need quite a bit of time to get it all nice or a little less to make a decent track car (which was our plan)

Currently it's at my friend's Mother's place (who he has had a falling out with & since moved out, hence the sale) So we don't have time for tyre kickers. Would like someone who is fairly definate that they would like to buy it.
Will need to be towed.

it's now on a certain online auction site, item number 230481088367. mods please let me know if this violates the rules.

Price: 1500ono

CALL 0418569322

biGtai
1st June 2010, 01:14 PM
Pics.