PDA

View Full Version : Tas: Mx73 5 gears forward, one gear for backwards with a clutch as well.

joshz18
21st June 2010, 09:21 PM
regretful sale but i cant afford to do what i want with it and i dont want to fix it and use it as is

Front susy
7kg front coilovers, Kyb excel g st185 shocks
330mm control arms, new ball joints
New tie rod ends
Ajps bolt in lock spacer
Nolethane sway bar bushes
Aligns +6 castor and 3.2 negative camber

rear susy,
Kyb excel G HSV commodore wagon shocks (30mm shorter than stock)
Cut xr6 falcon springs captive and safe due to above shocks
Whiteline adj sway bar (still at repco waiting for me to pick it up)

Is fitted with a w55 and a clutch pedal from an mz10 soarer
Excedy 5 puck clutch (bites real hard and never slips
Lightened flywheel by Ian Weatherhead
2.5inch cat back off the mz10 as well
Locked 4.3 stock diff
gktech dish steering wheel fitted not in pic

Car still runs but i wouldnt suggest driving it due to a spun bottom end bearing, Either get the engine rebuilt or find a replacement,

is low but the exhaust that is fitted is extremely low, hits the ground over big bumps, thats the worst thing about the car other than that shes mint, I do rate it very highly but financially to do everything i want to it wouldnt be viable nor worth it.
Wheels in pics wont come with it as i dont own them and they arent for sale, Will be rolling on stockies of some description. few months rego

$2700ono
Pics

AJPS
21st June 2010, 10:11 PM
Camber from mx62 arms?

Looks good and manual is a big win!

joshz18
21st June 2010, 11:52 PM
yeah used mx62 arms but instead of leaving them 365mm or what ever they are standard, They were cut down 30mm and boxed along the bottom to keep everything rigid. I honestly fucking love the thing its mega comfy and if i was finacially better off id be repping it for along time, but the cash is more the priority than a fun car at the moment.
cheers josh

JoshKE
22nd June 2010, 03:03 PM
Know of anyone that wants to buy the crown Josh? This thing is begging for a J motor, I would love to do it.

frankiemillion
22nd June 2010, 06:44 PM
i know they arent for sale but wheels sizes and offsets???

joshz18
22nd June 2010, 08:52 PM
fronts 16x8.5 +5 rears 15x8-9