PDA

View Full Version : Good alignment shop willing to work on very low car near cbd?

keiichi
4th July 2010, 04:34 PM
Hi guys,
Just looking for a shop (as close to cbd/balmain as possible so i dont have to drive very far in its current state) that can do height, camber, toe, castor, possibly add some thread to my castor rods and possibly rebuild my coil-overs.

Or even better, anyone willing to let me use their workshop (with the appropriate machines) and I'll do the work myself.

Or atleast, I need to be able to hang around, see what the current alignment is and THEN decide on what alignment I want.

In my experience, this is too much of an ask for almost any shop unless you're mates or something.... so, if you know a place you had a good result from, let me know.

Cheers

Choku Dori
4th July 2010, 11:30 PM
Hi,
Try these guys mate,

Heasman Steering
455-463 Princes Highway
(cnr Railway Road)
Sydenham NSW 2044
tel (02) 9557 3739

--Redwork--
4th July 2010, 11:38 PM
I go to my local fulcrum.. the guys there always do a mad job and actually test drive it to make sure its right before they give it back.. Plus they have an awesome airbagged ramp so you can have stupidly low cars with no dramas... AND they only charge me stuff all... last time I went to see them their alignment guy was just leaving but he stayed to do my car, then I went to pay and they just went, how much you got in your wallet.?? cost me $25. :)
Got charged $75 the week before at a friends Bob Jane and it was the shittest alignment ever... Car drove better with my thrown everything back together and done by eye alignment..

If there's a Fulcrum near you go try them out..

keiichi
5th July 2010, 01:50 AM
Thanks guys,
Heasman steering looks good will give them a buzz tomorrow.

don't think there is a fulcrum in sydney eh.

xero
5th July 2010, 07:57 PM
teh spinning wheel?
a lot of MX5 guys get alignments done there, somewhere in near the city...

keiichi
5th July 2010, 08:13 PM
oh yeh.... do you mean these guys? http://www.spinningwheeltyres.com.au/

70rolla
5th July 2010, 10:55 PM
go to pedders at mascot they hav eall the new shit they did myn the other day

xero
6th July 2010, 09:08 AM
oh yeh.... do you mean these guys? http://www.spinningwheeltyres.com.au/

yeah that one..

keiichi
6th July 2010, 01:40 PM
yeah that one..

booked in to see them tomorrow :) the aligner sounds keen to work on my pos.

keiichi
7th July 2010, 09:24 PM
the guys at spinning wheels we're great - highly recommended, they know their stuff.