PDA

View Full Version : FS : Digital Sticker / Banner Printer (Roland SC545ex)

Nicko
4th July 2010, 05:25 PM
Howdy.

Shamrock Stickers is closing down, because I would love to have my garage back for my new car.

nJxILx8ruHs

http://www.tiskovine-naroci.si/uploads/494/Roland%20-%20digitalna%20masina%20slika%201.jpg

Excellent condition. Prints great but needs one head replaced (Black). Can do it for you for $1000 (RRP is $1500 on the head plus about $500 labour). Machine is in excellent condition and has been regularly serviced (two years old) Very fast print speeds due to this being a 6 colour machine.

Comes with a media take-up unit, heaters and bulk inks (buy one litre at a time) Save about $550 per litre (per colour) on inks by buying in bulk....

Machine will print up to ~1340mm wide x however long your roll of media is.

Includes RIP Software (Roland Versaworks) can even train and show you how to run all of your artwork out of Corel Draw. Also comes with about 7 rolls of digital print media and laminates, vinyls and banner material, (all 1370mm wide) and about 30 assorted rolls of coloured vinyls (610mm wide)

This machine is pretty much a licence to print money... (markup on stickers is like 800%)

Will also throw in a 1220mm x 2400mm sticker bench with the sale.

6 Colour machine (C,M,Y,K,Lm,Lc) which makes it EXCELLENT for digital signage and photographic work.
Can do print & cut + contour cutting for when you have laminated.

Asking $20,000 (purchased for $37,000 12 months ago as a trade-in)

Brisbane (Milton). PM me for more details.

Can do nozzle check, demonstrate for serious buyers only.

Cheers

Nick

Nicko
4th July 2010, 05:33 PM
Going up on ebay tomorrow night also, starting at $20k

takai
7th July 2010, 01:34 PM
Do you by any chance have a vinyl plotter that you are getting rid of too?

Nicko
7th July 2010, 02:00 PM
I do actually.

brand new GCC PumaII (600mm wide)

Eve n has a camera so you can contour cut stickers if someone else has printed them / laminated them.

Comes with Signpal 8.5 (flexisign expert)

Used once.

$2400