PDA

View Full Version : CPR - You should know how!

HarlemSessions
22nd July 2010, 09:17 PM
So i was cruising near Stirling bridge today following a nice black WRX in my KE70, I then planned on following him around the corner up a steep hill as it was on the way to my house.

Fucker slowed down half way up the hill and then stopped, I thought he must be lost, ran out of petrol, broke down or whatever.....then he proceeded roll back down the hill straight towards me so i got out of the way quick smart!

Mother Fucker was having having a heart attack half way up the hill!!!

To cut a long story short, it was lucky that he remained breathing (Barely!) after we propped him up in his seat to make sure his airway was clear because the three of us had a chat after the ambulance got there and realised that if he did stop breathing none of us could remember a fucking thing about CPR.

I'm booking in for a refresher course in the next few weeks!.

ill-minded
22nd July 2010, 10:10 PM
this could come in handy (http://supersexycpr.com/cpr.html)

Richard
23rd July 2010, 09:02 AM
Just done my about 2 weeks ago, its now 2 breaths to 30 compressions

Jip86
26th July 2010, 11:05 PM
yep, its been 2 breaths to 30 compressions for a few years now. no two person cpr either, now you would swap with the other person if you get tired.

but remember, if the person has blood around mouth or you dont wanna do the breaths thats OK. in europe you dont do breaths because the compressions move air in and out of the lungs anyway and just compressions would be better than nothing.

Richard
27th July 2010, 09:03 AM
yeh i didn't know because i just done a renewal so like 3years ago from my last renewal it was different and i bet in 3years when i have to do it again it'll be changed