PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Car Audio

sidewayz_simon
12th August 2010, 01:14 PM
Hey guys,

long time member, rarely post. But i thought i'd make myself useful. I work at JB HIFI in cockburn, and i can get bullshit cheap car audio gear if anyone is chasing anything in particular. swing past and say hi, its about time i met some fellow sprinter owners, now i actually own one. :pinchme:

Skylar
12th August 2010, 10:52 PM
UGH. shoulda said that 2 months ago when I was looking for speakers for the silvia. I want to upgrade my headunit so I might hit you up later.

Waddles
12th August 2010, 10:55 PM
do ya do cheap installation as well??

vivioman
12th August 2010, 10:57 PM
Hey guys,

long time member, rarely post. But i thought i'd make myself useful. I work at JB HIFI in cockburn, and i can get bullshit cheap car audio gear if anyone is chasing anything in particular. swing past and say hi, its about time i met some fellow sprinter owners, now i actually own one. :pinchme:

I need 4 6.5 inch speakers and perhaps a CD MP3 headunit, what brand and model can you do? :)

sidewayz_simon
13th August 2010, 01:05 AM
i can get hold of pioneer, alpine, sony, kenwood, jvc, kicker, cadence, pretty much any of the major brands, all the current models, and some older stuff. my mobile number is 0400081259, so have a look at JB's website, find something you like, text me the models and i'll text you back a price. dont ring me cos i wont answer my phone at work. if i think what your looking at getting is shit, i'll also send you a better reccomendation.

P.S if you own a Nissan, i'm charging you double.

sidewayz_simon
13th August 2010, 01:07 AM
do ya do cheap installation as well??

cant do much with the price of installs, but i do know a guy who is actually worth what he charges. and he's VERY reasonable. hit me up if you want his details.

Skylar
13th August 2010, 02:28 AM
Oh come on man! You's jealous coz the silvia's faster than your 86. :yeah:

sidewayz_simon
13th August 2010, 02:44 AM
there's plenty of faster cars that i could have blown 10k on. faster isn't better. a 5 litre commodore is faster too. those are still shit. :P

Nikkojoe
13th August 2010, 01:42 PM
P.S if you own a Nissan, i'm charging you double.

LOL

Skylar owns 1.5 nissans, and 0.5 toyota...

I'm after a stock head unit for the lexus although If I cant find one I'll get a new head unit to match the interior.

Skylar
13th August 2010, 02:13 PM
I interpreted that as me having a nissan monster truck and a toyota motorbike?

Nikkojoe
13th August 2010, 02:34 PM
pretty much

trueno
3rd September 2010, 11:59 PM
lol i had a 1.3 starlet that choped nearly everything on the street. never lost a race ;)