PDA

View Full Version : tuff karnts outside my place...

fantapants
15th August 2010, 09:03 PM
just had a bunch of teenage hard cunts haveing a fight at the intersection outside my place.

8 young flat brimmers being all mucho trying to kill 2 young african kids. Odds dont seem too great, so i figure ill go give em a hand.

Then some tufff cunt with a bigger beard than me gets a fucking axe out of his car. A FUCKING BUNNINGS SPEC AXE. What the FUCK!!!!

odds be damned, the black kids do what i did, reverse in a hasty fashion.

He nails em in the bonnett twice, then they all high tail off down beenliegh road.

Called the cops. Jeez he perked up at the mention of the axe ....

anyone happen to know these kids.... kindly mention not to do that outside my house again... or i might have to get a bigger dog.....

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/2/3/9/51000.jpg

shift_rook
15th August 2010, 09:09 PM
dude that's full on man, good on you for sticking up for the 2 kids though dude, props

Pidgey
15th August 2010, 09:15 PM
Giving a bad name to teenage hooligans...
Props for stepping up though.

fantapants
15th August 2010, 09:18 PM
thing is its a nice area.

never worried about the dogs or the mrs or cars.....freak ya out a bit.

Clinton
15th August 2010, 09:25 PM
Pat the mother fucker!

fantapants
15th August 2010, 09:29 PM
nah he woulda taken the guard rolling poll outside with him in the first place lol

Low Style
18th August 2010, 09:44 AM
its alright i had 5 dudes rock up to my place to fight me. cause they were smart arse to my mate at a party and got checked and they blamed me.

Showed the threats to a cop friend - they are to be chanrged under federal law very soon.

Jdm-Mcc
18th August 2010, 10:16 AM
Fuck i hate people, ent out for tea for a friends birthday the other night then went to see a movie afterwards, as we were walkin this black kis was talkin shit to us for no reason reckoned he would take two of my mates and me, we just told him to fuck off then he took a swing at my mate nelson whos a big bastard then about 6 of his mates came out and hooked into nelson soo we were all in, cops came busted it up and wanted to charge us for fucking these boys up but then the cinema staff told them they started on us and were trying to start fights all night soo we got off haha

timbo
18th August 2010, 12:47 PM
there are dead shits no matter where you live. props for sticking up for some strangers, this country would be a far better place if people just didn't look out for themselves.

70rolla
18th August 2010, 02:19 PM
i was walkin home from school couple of months ago and someone tapped me on the sholder as i turned around i copped a king hit then punching on in car park of a shopping centre i lended up skitzing out and smacked his head into a pole in the middle of a pedestrian crossing he said he was going to get me charged when i was defending my self so bullshit how you cant even mind your own buisness walking down the street or on a night out with mates with out some fuck wits trying to punch on for no reason or take your phone some gay shit like that then you have a friendly brawl and they pull a knife or get 6 of there mates involved on to 1 person

some people are fucked props for standing up to them

marvis
18th August 2010, 04:23 PM
Nobody fucks with me.

I am so tough.

Low Style
18th August 2010, 04:25 PM
Nobody fucks with me.

I am so tough.

i would ;)... i mean.. oh hai marv

Jdm-Mcc
18th August 2010, 04:36 PM
Nobody fucks with me.

I am so tough.

Nobody fucks with gay boys, they got the aids.

marvis
18th August 2010, 05:16 PM
I'm yet to catch it.

45KIDS
18th August 2010, 05:26 PM
i'm 17. live in toowoomba. should i start some stories? ahaha. i've had it alllll happen. mates been stabbed, ive been bottled, beaten up by 10 blokes, car windows smashed, panels kicked in, more bashing, more stabbings, bottled again, mrs bottled. blah blah blah..

ghetto kids will be ghetto kids. they will always be around. so just avoid the fuckers!

Jacobxxx
18th August 2010, 05:28 PM
toowoomba
'nuff said

Jdm-Mcc
18th August 2010, 05:29 PM
^^^ haha soo true

--Redwork--
18th August 2010, 08:13 PM
Nobody fucks with me.

I am so tough.

HAHAHAHAHAHA........
Having meet you Marv and seeing all 60kg of you, I can understand why no one fucks with you..
Cause it'd be that fastest fight in history...

AJPS
18th August 2010, 08:27 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA........
Having meet you Marv and seeing all 60kg of you, I can understand why no one fucks with you..

I heard its all in his biceps

slide86
18th August 2010, 08:36 PM
i love living in the country

none of this shit EVER happens anywhere near where i live

AJPS
18th August 2010, 08:51 PM
i love living in the country

none of this shit EVER happens anywhere near where i live

Ummm "Lobey Deli R31 kr3wz"

Probably the sickest street team even

Jdm-Mcc
18th August 2010, 08:56 PM
Was that sarcasm? australia eats dick, i am ashamed to live here

slide86
18th August 2010, 09:05 PM
Was that sarcasm? australia eats dick, i am ashamed to live here

well fuck of to Nigeria if you dont like Australia.........seriously you dont know how good we have it here. As all of us have seen in the media, there are literally thousands of people that would LOVE to be in your situation. When a group of youths rocks up out the front of their place......they dont just start a fight, they shoot your family with AK47s and rape all the women.........yeah Australia is a terrible place to be......

And no it wasnt sacrasm.............a street fight or brawl at a pub is TOTALLY unheard of in my town and most of the surrounding towns in my area.

i dont lock my house, car or shed at night, or when i got to a mates place, shopping, to the pub. In the 17 years ive lived in this house we have NEVER had a problem.....

Jdm-Mcc
18th August 2010, 09:43 PM
I dont just not like australia because of the retarted people that live here, But for the laws, weather and a bunch of other shit, i totally agree with you saying we are lucky for not living in a 3rd world country that if someone starts shit with you they are out to kill you, i just mean im sick of all the useless cunts that do nothing but sit on the dole, piss thier money up the wall on drugs and shit, go around breaking/stealing other peoples well earned belongings and think thats a good life? going around and causing chaos for other people as if they havent got enough troubles in thier life...Where a few of us live mate its not uncommon in any way shape or form allthis dumb shit happen to someone you know or yourself in a day.

Dish
18th August 2010, 09:47 PM
Is it cause the bottle-o was closed Pat?

slide86
18th August 2010, 09:49 PM
agreed. thats why i choose not to move to metropolitan area, the distance sacrifice is minimal compared with all the anti social behaviour that has to be endured

dig a big hole put all of said people in it and back fill. the country would be better for it

i just get passionate bout my country sometimes. lol

Jdm-Mcc
18th August 2010, 09:57 PM
Haha no worries dude, i love australia, its awesome, i however hate the people ruining the good reputation the wonderful place australia is, and the fact that it is a nice place to live

fantapants
18th August 2010, 10:12 PM
Is it cause the bottle-o was closed Pat?

wish it was that simple :)

actually wish waldo was standing beside me at the time :D

slide... w are moving to the country in a couple of months, so looke like we got the timing right....

Dish
18th August 2010, 10:23 PM
Waldo's a pussy cat. We used to punch on back in our school days, no wonder he started boxing :P

Where abouts are you guys moving to mate? He said you were looking at selling up.

MeZ Prod
20th August 2010, 12:47 AM
I remember we were walking along one night and a couple of older lads across the road started yelling shit at us so naturally with there being 5 of us we yelled shit back.
Next thing we know out of the dark one of their mates rocks up with this huge ass machete. Fuck yous were said followed by a prompt bail!

In all my years of living on the coast thats the only scary thing that has happened.

Low Style
20th August 2010, 03:27 PM
i have been stabbed x 2 and had a gun pulled on my and i knife to my throat as well (all while in high school)

Hachi_Tom
20th August 2010, 04:06 PM
what the fuck?
do you live in jail?

stx-16
20th August 2010, 04:21 PM
i really thought Brisbane would be worse then lismore for this shit but from what every one is saying its really not all this shit happens to me weekly
i ether make the first hit/kick/elbow/knee or run like a bitch if im well out numbed and i all way watch who's behind me because every one knows its all ways the dead shit behind that will knock you out not the guy in front of you.

FUCK THE WORLD

Jdm-Mcc
20th August 2010, 04:58 PM
People are lame.

ae71ness
20th August 2010, 05:09 PM
Ummm "Lobey Deli R31 kr3wz"

Probably the sickest street team even

i live near them. theyre some serious hard cunts...

ive had it pretty lucky i always seem to leave a party just before the fights start and the knives come out.
did have 15 guys i went to high school with throw me against a shed and threaten me for 10 mins while 1 of my mates pulled them off.
all i got was a torn tshirt. im glad theyre just shit talkers in my area lol. my mates are notorious for that shit though theyve beaten up ice heads in the middle of the road etc :/

any news on the kids?

Low Style
20th August 2010, 07:06 PM
what the fuck?
do you live in jail?

hahaha

I live in brisbane. also got a trolley poll to the chest = fucked ribs.

All that has happened to me has been returned 10 fold

dann_m
20th August 2010, 08:17 PM
Those black kids probably stole there shoes or something who knows what to go was haha.

meh all is good in the hood untill some one gets shot, i suggest by a bat. not a dog :)

fantapants
20th August 2010, 09:41 PM
apparently it was a road rage thing.

they have arrested the lumberjack, but the slack arse cops are taking their time getting me in for a statement.

i have a new attitude adjuster for the next time stuff is happening outside..... remember the guard flaring tool dish???? bit bigger and bit heavier :)

ive never really been in much shit besides getting all road ragey when people try to kill me on my pushy :)

kaibeecee
21st August 2010, 01:37 AM
ohhh shit, i lose my shit when people get at me on my bike.

that being said, my old house was a crusty punk house for years, in the heart of paddington. shady dealers and shit coming around constantly looking for previous residents, dudes coming in un-invited and shit had the alloy baseball bat come out often. guy who lived there before me showed where the thing had a dent in it the size of a 50c piece which was inflicted to some dudes mouth. teeth marks and all in it.

violence shits me to no end.

wntdae86
21st August 2010, 02:32 AM
fuck that ....

i live in footscray melb and get all the junkie asking for cash or drugs

one day mate got asked if he was chasing so he said yer i am mate and took off after the guy down the road . and i smacked a junkie in the face after he slaped my ex gf on the ass .....
now days no one will do shit to me or who ever i am with as i am one of the teen hood sort ...
takes me back to high school

Clinton
21st August 2010, 12:48 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA........

Fight in the dog

70rolla
21st August 2010, 04:26 PM
i loose my shit when impation cunts want to cut you off or beep at you while your doing the speed limit or more........ just cause your an l plater

blake.
21st August 2010, 06:14 PM
fucking L platers.

70rolla
21st August 2010, 07:23 PM
hahaha lol hey you were one not that long ago ??

blake.
21st August 2010, 07:54 PM
and i was so depressed about it :) lol.

Frak
21st August 2010, 08:18 PM
hahaha lol hey you were one not that long ago ??

I can't remember that far back!!

I have had this happen to me twice just recently, driving down single lane, behind retard doing substantially less than the speed limit, no where to overtake, so just sit there, eventually when it gets to two lanes I nail it around them and they start beeping and swearing abuse....wtf!! in their little minds did they think that THEY could enforce THEIR speed limit upon everyone????

Now don't get me wrong, I don't speed around them and take off over the speed limit, I just rip it to the posted limit.

One was quite funny, old fugly lesbian in old fucked out combi van, driving slow as fuck, turn into much wider street, I start to over take, due to speed of combi van I really didn't have to use much acceleration so wasn't really a rip past, just a sail past, as soon as I start to overtake, she starts beeping her horn, and I can hear the revs increase on the combi, Oh now you want to do the speed limit, for km's you were happy holding me up, anyway pull up at lights she starts abusing me etc, I just told her to fuck off, called her a lesbo etc, she said she had me rego so I yelled out in a childish voice "I have your rego, I have your rego", then told her to fuck off. Funny as fuck.

One other thing I have noticed in Adelaide, is the way people use roundabouts, say I'm heading down the road and will cross straight across the round about, I have to giveway to anyone on it and anyone turning(that is, they will cross my path, so don't want to hit them, that is, they are turning right) any way I have noticed on a regular basis that if the people that are turning right see you approach the roundabout, they will speed up like you wouldn't believe to get onto the roundabout before you, as you have to give way to them, usually once they are on, they corner very slowly, I often up the old speed to beat them on the roundabout, which pisses them off no end......wtf is happening to people, is this the only way they can take back power in their lives because work/relationships/etc have sapped the power from their lives?!?!?!?!

blake.
21st August 2010, 08:37 PM
i hate that shit to frak.

70rolla
22nd August 2010, 12:17 AM
and i was so depressed about it :) lol.

beleive me i am im counting down the days until i get my p's

last night coming home from the drifts i was doin 100 down the highway crusing along with a skyline and an s14 and some wank stain in a ford over takes me and then starts doin 85 until he got off 2 exits and 10 pain staking minutes later that shit anoys me lol

blake.
22nd August 2010, 06:59 PM
doing more than the speed limit is pretty badass.

fantapants
22nd August 2010, 07:20 PM
beleive me i am im counting down the days until i get my p's

i do more than the speed limit every where like last night coming home from the drifts i was doin 100 down the highway crusing along with a skyline and an s14 and some wank stain in a ford over takes me and then starts doin 85 until he got off 2 exits and 10 pain staking minutes later that shit anoys me

lol..

biggo
22nd August 2010, 07:49 PM
Hey pat, heres a story for you

Back when i was in school alll the "cool cats" used to drink goon, cooking sherry, port etc. This will go along way to explaining why my generation is so fucking dumb.

shift_rook
22nd August 2010, 07:52 PM
did have 15 guys i went to high school with throw me against a shed and threaten me for 10 mins while 1 of my mates pulled them off
n
so after that they let you go? lololol

yeah some kents round my area, something could be going down soon, if i stop suddenly posting on dc i've probably been stabbed lolol

biggo
22nd August 2010, 08:24 PM
I bet theyre born out of the wrong hole

70rolla
22nd August 2010, 10:50 PM
lolz^^^

timbo
23rd August 2010, 05:40 PM
driving down single lane, behind retard doing substantially less than the speed limit, no where to overtake, so just sit there, eventually when it gets to two lanes I nail it around them and they start beeping and swearing abuse....wtf!!

This happens everywhere here in Brisbane. People feel obliged to enforce the law (or what they believe to be) on other motorists rather than simply abiding by it (as they should).

What makes the situation worse is this section of the Queensland Transport Operations (Road Use Management—Road Rules) Regulation 2009:

130 Keeping to the left on a multi-lane road

(1) This section applies to a driver driving on a multi-lane road if—

(a) the speed limit applying to the driver for the length of road where the driver is driving is over 80km/h;
(b) a keep left unless overtaking sign applies to the length of road where the driver is driving.

So by law on a multi lane road under 80km/h you can pot along in what ever lane you feel like... This section should just simply be keep left unless overtaking!

Frak
23rd August 2010, 06:41 PM
timbo, why is it these people that want to enforce the law generally have no concept of driving, yet want to enforce it on people that do?

timbo
24th August 2010, 12:00 PM
timbo, why is it these people that want to enforce the law generally have no concept of driving, yet want to enforce it on people that do?

that i cannot answer... maybe they have high morals? it is a tough question to answer really, they have high morals but at the same time they miss the point that what they are doing is unethical.

LittleRedSpirit
25th August 2010, 06:31 PM
did have 15 guys i went to high school with throw me against a shed and threaten me for 10 mins while 1 of my mates pulled them off.

Good thing your mate is a people pleaser.

fantapants
25th August 2010, 09:41 PM
Good thing your mate is a people pleaser.

funniest thing i have heard all day.... well done :)

77crown
26th August 2010, 02:14 PM
i hate it when ur in the left hand land doing the speed limit and there is some one is travelling next to u and some asshole starts to ride ur ass to try n get past. so what i do is whenever someone is tailgating me is a flick the windscreen washes on constantly and all the water flys over and wets there windshield....they back off soon enough!

AJPS
26th August 2010, 03:15 PM
i hate it when ur in the left hand land doing the speed limit and there is some one is travelling next to u and some asshole starts to ride ur ass to try n get past. so what i do is whenever someone is tailgating me is a flick the windscreen washes on constantly and all the water flys over and wets there windshield....they back off soon enough!

I find reefing the handbrake is brake is better

but going faster is the best fix

Frak
26th August 2010, 04:07 PM
^, I was just doing some food shopping and it's exactly the same in the shopping aisle, fuckwits everywhere, I have noticed that women with trolleys if they notice you want to get to a particular item they will deliberately strategically place their trolley in front of it then take their fucking time pissing around, I have moved trolleys, etc, it's funny as fuck, or the large woman planting her trolley on one side of the aisle then standing on the other half blocking it, as I walk up I usually say something out loud like "that's right block the whole fucking aisle", usually get a sheepish "sorry" and they move their fat arse, or dumbarses that are pushing their trolley, looking at shelves and are TOTALLY oblivious to what may be in front of their trolleys. Trolley rage!!!

AJPS
26th August 2010, 04:21 PM
bust a bread stick over their head!!

Frak
26th August 2010, 04:25 PM
They'd probably eat it, there were some real grain fed heffers in there today!

77crown
26th August 2010, 05:43 PM
even just wallking in a mall and you get stuck behind a fat couple or a family of 5 all walking side by side...it's like bloody frogger waiting for the right gap to pass them and not get taken out by other people coming the other way

Frak
26th August 2010, 05:59 PM
I know what you mean, I walk very fast and it's very frustrating getting caught behind someone that does 1km/year

fantapants
26th August 2010, 10:29 PM
im a slow cunt when walking... short legs :(

Hachi_Tom
26th August 2010, 11:30 PM
i HATE people that go too slow... it reallly pisses me off.
althogh im a l plater (p's booked) im not the best driver in the state/country... but fuck me there are some really really shit drivers out on the road.....

77crown
26th August 2010, 11:48 PM
fantapants is that a pic of you in your avitar cause id just step over you!

marvis
27th August 2010, 11:21 AM
I HATE people driving slow in the right lane.. I over take on left, cut them off and slow down heaps.. Flip them off and dose it.

Same when I am over taking people in the right lane.. I usually speed, like 10-30kms over depends on speed and location.. People ride me, I just slow down and sit beside a car so they can't over take.

Peoples inability to drive and know the rules, I have no patience for.

Jdm-Mcc
27th August 2010, 11:34 AM
I find it soo funny that this thread went from people getting bashed too trolley rage haha

Pidgey
27th August 2010, 11:50 AM
I live in Gympie :(
- SHIT drivers.
- If you don't own a commodore people will gang bash you.
- If you own anything Japanese people will gang bash you.
- If you go to a party people will gang bash either you or your friends, or both, and they will probably stab you too.
- If you walk down the street people will gang bash you.
- If you make eye contact anywhere, with anyone, they will gang bash you.
I have been kicked, punched, elbowed, smacked over the back of the head with a bat, had guns and knives pulled on me, had 5 carloads of people come to my school with knives, bats, brass knuckles and trolley bars to beat my friends and i up (this was quite funny, we stood at the fence while cops arrested all 13 of them), had bottles thrown at my friends cars, had gangs of people attack my friends and i at parties, etc etc. And i turn 18 in January. Thankfully, most of the "tough carnts" have become too drug-fucked to go out anymore. And my friends are bigger then them :)
There are some very decent roads around Gymp too, which makes it a bit better.
It's only about 10 weeks until i move though, woo :)

Frak
27th August 2010, 11:51 AM
I find it soo funny that this thread went from people getting bashed too trolley rage haha

I find it soo funny that this thread went from people getting bashed to trolley rage haha

Now it's literacy rage :)

Frak
27th August 2010, 11:52 AM
pigeonspec you are kidding!?

stx-16
27th August 2010, 12:43 PM
i dont think he is
iv been to a party in gyimpe
shit is real

marvis
27th August 2010, 04:41 PM
I live in Gympie :(
- SHIT drivers.
- If you don't own a commodore people will gang bash you.
- If you own anything Japanese people will gang bash you.
- If you go to a party people will gang bash either you or your friends, or both, and they will probably stab you too.
- If you walk down the street people will gang bash you.
- If you make eye contact anywhere, with anyone, they will gang bash you.
I have been kicked, punched, elbowed, smacked over the back of the head with a bat, had guns and knives pulled on me, had 5 carloads of people come to my school with knives, bats, brass knuckles and trolley bars to beat my friends and i up (this was quite funny, we stood at the fence while cops arrested all 13 of them), had bottles thrown at my friends cars, had gangs of people attack my friends and i at parties, etc etc. And i turn 18 in January. Thankfully, most of the "tough carnts" have become too drug-fucked to go out anymore. And my friends are bigger then them :)
There are some very decent roads around Gymp too, which makes it a bit better.
It's only about 10 weeks until i move though, woo :)

My ex used to live there and I used to be there all the time and down the skatepark.. Never had any issues.

Pidgey
27th August 2010, 04:48 PM
The skatepark is a total cesspool. Just pre-pubescent teens attempting to look cool. Did you have the RA back then?

Not actually joking, all of that is true. All of this happened a pretty long time ago, the last big brawl I was dragged into was last new-years. That totally sucked. I grew up a lot since then, don't really go out to sketchy parties anymore, I'm too focused on school and uni and work.

marvis
27th August 2010, 05:37 PM
No I didn't.

Pidgey
27th August 2010, 05:47 PM
K. Your not having issues is probably due to the fact that you're so buff and have a lumberjack beard. :)
I'm moving to Buderim in December, will be so good to get out of this sketchy sketchy place.

fantapants
27th August 2010, 09:54 PM
fantapants is that a pic of you in your avitar cause id just step over you!

not me. but about the same size :)

biggo
27th August 2010, 10:01 PM
to me, it sounds like a jedi mind trick

Jdm-Mcc
28th August 2010, 11:21 AM
Haha frak

In my mind people are pieces of shit, causing chaos and achieving nothing and thinking its great? i avoid said dodgey partys and people, been there before not goin back!

Pidge your area sounds pretty ghetto

Frak
28th August 2010, 11:29 AM
Jdm-Mcc, what amazes/suprises me is the sheer number of people that go out of their way to be c*nts, they actually do it deliberately, are their lives so bad this is how they think they can regain some power?

Pidgey
28th August 2010, 11:32 AM
Some parts are, as with any city or town. It would actually be a pretty nice place to live if 80% of the people here weren't bogan as fuuck, lol.

Jdm-Mcc
28th August 2010, 01:54 PM
Jdm-Mcc, what amazes/suprises me is the sheer number of people that go out of their way to be c*nts, they actually do it deliberately, are their lives so bad this is how they think they can regain some power?

I couldnt agree with you more, people put in effort to be pieces of shit