PDA

View Full Version : ke70 flat front

chickdawg
30th August 2010, 10:33 PM
hi all,

for sale i have my ke70 flat front project..

1982 ke70 flat front
stock 4k with 4spd box
stock borgy diff
stock exhaust with mufflers
13inch black meshies x2 (front)
14inch gold meshies x 4 all rims have roadworthy tyres
near new brake master cylinder will be sold with the car, rear shoes and rear wheel cylinders have just been done and are brand new,
interior is in pretty good nick for its age all parts for interior are there and in the car working, lilttle bit of TLC and it could be a nice little daily or can be turned into a weapon.
suspension is low not exactly sure of wat it is or how it is set up, seems to be in good condition.
the car is missing front bar and back rest on rear seat as i have not had time to source out these parts due to work commitments.

motor is in running condition and am unsure of ks as the dash cluster no longer works. feel free to come and have a look and inspect as i will not be able to complete this project due to my work commitments.

iam after a quick sale but i will not be giving it away, we all no wat the ke70 flat fronts are worth these days and what they can be turned into, this car is by no means a show car but certainly can be turned into a little weapon.

feel free to contact me for inspection
im located on the Gold Coast . Qld
0407999002 IF YOU WANT PICS SEND ME A TEXT AS IAM HAVING TROUBLE UPLOADING PICS.

$1500 O.N.O

if not sold by this weekend 04/05/10 i will be putting it up on ebay as i need it gone. reasonable offers considered.

cheers tyler

chickdawg
31st August 2010, 11:55 AM
bump serious offers consider!

trueno_coupe
1st September 2010, 01:44 PM
pm sent

kels ke70
2nd September 2010, 02:40 PM
do you wanna sell the flat front bonnet if so how good is it

chickdawg
12th September 2010, 08:05 PM