PDA

View Full Version : Tire change- which member?

doridori
6th February 2009, 11:51 AM
Anyone remember which member on the forum was doing tire changes for cheap?

driftism
6th February 2009, 12:03 PM
where r u located? there is a tire shop near me that normally does it for free. if not the going rate is like 10 a tire for most shops

doridori
6th February 2009, 02:39 PM
im in caulfield/malvern, but Im happy to drive wherever... My tire shop was saying $60 for a set - too much!

Where's yours?

adam
6th February 2009, 02:52 PM
Albert (Mr Fujiwara) on the forums can do tyre changes. He's got a bead blaster (baby elephant) as well. Can't remember what his prices were, but they were pretty decent. Was gonna get some tyres fitted from him, but couldn't wait for him to get back locally.

driftism
6th February 2009, 05:19 PM
if your reppin some serious stretch on your tires go see Albert. I dont think most places like stretching tires... specially for free.

blacktopspirit
6th February 2009, 05:48 PM
Bob Jane in Chirnside park did mine for free with mad super hectic all the girls want to sleep with me stretch

matt99
6th February 2009, 05:51 PM
If your tyre shop wont stretch them, see if they will fit them and Albert should be able to stretch them for a bit of coin. Ill direct him to this thread tonight/tomorrow.

doridori
6th February 2009, 06:08 PM
Don't really need them stretched, just swapped over, doing a track day next weekend, just need the semis put on.
Thanks for the suggestions

driftism
6th February 2009, 06:32 PM
Bob Jane in Chirnside park did mine for free with mad super hectic all the girls want to sleep with me stretch

Bob jane did somthing for free? holy crap!!!

i'm pretty sure most bridgestone places do em for free.

Benny
9th February 2009, 11:35 AM
Go see Albert. he'll hook you up madstyles.