PDA

View Full Version : Warning for those in sydney

evil86
7th November 2010, 11:40 PM
Hey guys. there hasnt been much trouble on dc or any 86 community where wheels have been stolen but this might be the first.

TIME of incident : after 3am when my friend got home
LOCATION : dont be stereotyping but it was in the infamous cabramatta, dont want to give too much info on where my friend lives.
ITEM : 14" Wheels, are pair of cheap meshies and pair of volk 3 piece 14x7 0ish offset (black with faded lip) Volks got a few rashes on them and run pirelle dragons 185/60/14

i know our forum is not bad, but just want to give a heads up to fellow members and if anyone comes across them over the net or in real live can you please pm me details of the location and maybe what car they are on.

thanks guys for reading and if its you thats got my wheel, pray that i dont see you or the wheel on the street as other people than are looking for the wheels too.

focus_7
8th November 2010, 02:46 PM
Hey phuoc, I've got some stockies with rubber if you've got nothing to roll on, PM me.

another general PSA unrelated to the above, but there's been a hell of alot of cops rolling around the past few days, friday I saw about 8 cars in between randwick and the shire, yesterday a few undercover HWP and today hjeaps of bikes and patrol cars.

evil86
8th November 2010, 02:49 PM
the car is rocking 15" now. thanks for that man

cops are out for the wrong reason... like chris rock states " they can find saddam hussan in a hole but can't find who killed 2pac"

MR-00-NG
8th November 2010, 06:52 PM
Hey phuoc, I've got some stockies with rubber if you've got nothing to roll on, PM me.

another general PSA unrelated to the above, but there's been a hell of alot of cops rolling around the past few days, friday I saw about 8 cars in between randwick and the shire, yesterday a few undercover HWP and today hjeaps of bikes and patrol cars.

it was a 72 hour blits... my mate got pulled over 8 times

pen15
8th November 2010, 09:08 PM
ill keep my eyes out phouc it probably wont help but do u have pics?

evil86
9th November 2010, 10:17 AM
i dont have pics ay matt, they are just 14x7 volk wheel with black centers

charlie
30th November 2010, 02:47 PM
rocking 15's with locknuts?

Rice86
30th November 2010, 10:11 PM
rocking 15's with locknuts?

sus kunt....19post inner west sydney...asking if its got locknuts now...

charlie
7th December 2010, 02:38 AM
ahahaha, fuck everyone takes 'inner west' as dodgey
rice you make me tickle inside

tip one: don't tell fucking anyone where you store your car
tip two: don't have expensive rims without locknuts
tip three: common sense

so uhhh.. what else is in your garage... just so I can uhhh help you asses your security of course

lolwat
7th December 2010, 12:58 PM
you really think lock nuts work??, if they wont your rims they will get them

focus_7
7th December 2010, 06:59 PM
If they want anything they'll get it, but if you've got visible prevention methods then it stops any opportunist.

lolwat
7th December 2010, 07:30 PM
or like seeing a Holden GTO sitting on bricks, with no hubs brakes(brembo's) wheels, fucking getting the wheels off just take the whole lot(brothers boss, when he first bought it, left it at his work)

Faceplant456
2nd January 2011, 12:24 AM
or like seeing a Holden GTO sitting on bricks, with no hubs brakes(brembo's) wheels, fucking getting the wheels off just take the whole lot(brothers boss, when he first bought it, left it at his work)

sorta like this, but at least this guy still has his brakes

http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Nissan-GTR-skyline-2009-wheel-jacked.jpg

on the subject of how good lock nuts are i have many tools at work that remove lock nuts, they can be gotten from any automotive tool shop, the other thing is if you tighten up all the other nuts then it puts less pressure on the lock nut and a set of vice grips can normally get them off. so in a sense they will stop ya average thief, but if they really want them that badly it wont take them much to be able to get them.

lolwat
2nd January 2011, 06:56 PM
i'd be pretty fucking devo

focus_7
2nd January 2011, 06:57 PM
If someone wants something badly enough in or on your car they'll get it. It's a matter of stopping opportunists.

kokopuffs
11th January 2011, 08:30 PM
my car just got stolen
dont know why someone would steal it... its a shitbox

but ya light blue 84 corona
i would like my toolbox back lol

auburn area just a heads up to people in this area

lolwat
11th January 2011, 09:11 PM
stolen from your house or what??? obviously you weren't home??

kokopuffs
11th January 2011, 09:28 PM
I rent a room in auburn
and car is parked on the street

lolwat
11th January 2011, 09:38 PM
awww gay, and you walked out and it was gone, i would go apeshit(i hate people whom steal)