PDA

View Full Version : JDM TRUENO digital dash

Savtec
15th December 2010, 08:30 PM

initial_dan
16th December 2010, 01:37 AM
Holy shit that looks hot, had to bump it.

Savtec
16th December 2010, 04:10 PM
looking for interesting swap, need this gone.

SuGEE_DrFFTR
18th December 2010, 05:14 PM
swap ya a 1980 XD fairmont for it :P only has 125k :P
haha but seriously that thing is beautifuuuullll. wish i had 10g right about now....
good luck with the sale :)

Savtec
19th December 2010, 06:26 PM
haha nah thanks man. thaks man bump ski, going to put rego on it soon.

4agejet
21st December 2010, 06:13 PM
If this was advertised before i got mine, i would totally pay 10g for it.
Good luck man, i love this car.

ae86
21st December 2010, 06:22 PM
post pics of chassis rails?

Savtec
22nd December 2010, 02:06 PM
pm me your email

zacnsw
22nd December 2010, 02:12 PM
would like pics of chassis rails aswel please mate to zac.watters@hotmail.com

shift_rook
22nd December 2010, 04:24 PM
back left tail light has a crack, there's a fair bit of rust in the boot area and it's been repaired at one point(maybe a crash?) has a hole in the r/h strut tower which has been filled in with a plate of something(no idea why,again maybe another crash?) this car would suit someone who's going to use as a thrasher/weekend warrior, i flew up to sydney to purchase the car 6 months ago by previous seller and flew back the next day, anyone who wants a clean, original 86 should really have there eye's on something else, though the price reflects this greatly

Savtec
23rd December 2010, 08:58 AM
back left tail light has a crack, there's a fair bit of rust in the boot area and it's been repaired at one point(maybe a crash?) has a hole in the r/h strut tower which has been filled in with a plate of something(no idea why,again maybe another crash?) this car would suit someone who's going to use as a thrasher/weekend warrior, i flew up to sydney to purchase the car 6 months ago by previous seller and flew back the next day, anyone who wants a clean, original 86 should really have there eye's on something else, though the price reflects this greatly

If you would of contacted me - the current owner- before posting this then you would know that the car is no where as bad as what you are making it out to be. And that maybe i have fixed things on the car?! Of course a car this price isnt going to be perfect, and i haven't made it out to be. There is not a fair bit of rust in the boot, only a little bit. And the hole has been fixed, the crap before by pervious owner had been cut out and fixed properly, treated properly and re welded. And its not for a thrasher, all it needs is new front bar, indicators and the back light is only a crack, nothing major and re sprayed and this car would be amazing. People have their own opinion on what they want, and what they can see on the car, im not saying who ever wants to buy it can't come look at it for themselves obviously people would come and look at it before they buy. By the way i am Gav's girlfriend, the owner of the car and i do not appreciate you coming on and saying this shit about my car just because you saw it before i owned it and what it previously looked like. And nowhere in the post did Gav state that this car was perfect without its problems, the problems the car has he wrote above, it clearly states needs some TLC, and its only body work, as i said before indicators, front bar and a re spray. so no need for you to be saying anything.

Savtec
23rd December 2010, 08:59 AM
would like pics of chassis rails aswel please mate to zac.watters@hotmail.com

i will email you pics as soon as i can, i will try to get them to you before i go away for Xmas.

Vance
23rd December 2010, 12:23 PM
i support shift rook in his comments and this car has been crashed since then also which happened right in front of me.

its a good car but would be an awesome car with some cleaning up. nothing was majorly damaged in the crash i saw apart from panels/bars/lights. rails and struts seemed fine

mm.mitch
23rd December 2010, 12:27 PM
good luck to any one trying to import a trueno half as nice as this for any where close to this money!

Savtec
23rd December 2010, 01:35 PM
i support shift rook in his comments and this car has been crashed since then also which happened right in front of me.

its a good car but would be an awesome car with some cleaning up. nothing was majorly damaged in the crash i saw apart from panels/bars/lights. rails and struts seemed fine

Thanks, It is a good car, and yes it only needs the body cleaned up. But yes it has been crashed thats why there is no indicators and the bar is damaged. yes the car isn't perfect but you try and find a Trueno for this price with all these mods. I am now putting a year rego on it. So 10 firm, i wont take anything less. If you dont like it then you dont need to buy it or write anything negative in my post. (Not directed directly at you Riojin, but to anyone else who wants to write shit about it because i have stated its not perfect and what is wrong with!) Because i have already said the car needs minor body work... Inspections are more then welcome. Not in a rush to sell it.

Cheers Sami.

Savtec
23rd December 2010, 01:36 PM
good luck to any one trying to import a trueno half as nice as this for any where close to this money!

:) :) :) :)

A.k.
25th December 2010, 12:34 AM
World be interested in some parts if you would be keen?

Savtec
28th December 2010, 05:30 PM
Nah Sorry man, trying to sell the car complete.

Big_Ant
4th January 2011, 05:59 PM
would be keen in swaps for an s14 at all?

Armiee
5th January 2011, 12:43 AM
Or for a Holden vy ls1 one tonner?

Savtec
5th January 2011, 07:39 AM
Sorry man, no its for my gf and shes not really into that.