PDA

View Full Version : 4age in ke35 conversion.

miniman1
24th December 2010, 12:23 PM
Hi all, after finding even more rust, Im abandoning my ke70 build up in favour of a rust free KE35 Ive been offered pretty cheap...

Question is, What do I need to make it work???

What crossmembers should I use, is there any that would be straight blt in or would everything need to be custom??

Any helps greatly appreciated guys.....

Hokey
24th December 2010, 06:14 PM
alot more custom work than doing it into a ke70.

for starters you'll need to fabricate engine mounts, gearbox crossmember. modiying the standard clutch pedal to make it operate the hydraulIc clutch master cylINer can be tricky aswell.

that being said there's heaps of info out there. rolla club would be a good place to look.

have fun

Todd
24th December 2010, 06:32 PM
if you could find it (which to be honest you are more likely finding a bees dick in a haystack), a te35/7 gearbox crossmember and hydro pedal box would be perfect for the gearbox side of things.
otherwise everything is custom.

to be fair, its a bit of a pain in the ass conversion.

Skylar
24th December 2010, 07:36 PM
Buy this: or something like it.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/WIL-340-1290/

Didn't someone on rollaclub make bolt in mounts for 4a onto K-series crossmember?

Gearbox crossmember can be made in no time as long as you know how to weld/fabricate it yourself.

Tailshaft is like 200 bucks if you recycle old uni joints.

Then a fuel set-up which will range from a single fuel pump + bracket to 2 fuel pumps, a surge tank and even more brackets.