PDA

View Full Version : anyone painting cars in SYDNEY?

evil86
11th January 2011, 08:40 PM
hey, throwing it out there to see if anyone want to paint mates 86. i would do it, but really caught up atm. car is already in hi-fill and runs with rego. it needs to be painted in and out and bars. if anyone is interested please pm with your details.this is open to those on dc or those who love working with car as i dont want dodge/randoms workin on the car. im located in liverpool but willing to travel abit

anastasios
14th February 2011, 11:42 AM
there is a guy on JDMST called magnet who is going to be doing my 71 soon

Rice86
14th February 2011, 01:01 PM
there is a guy on JDMST called magnet who is going to be doing my 71 soon

lol i was reading that thread...there's so much hate on each other on JDMST, i too get involved with the hate'n but its for all good laughs but some of them go keyboard warrior on each other..
anyways, all the talk seem positive about this magnet fella

anastasios
14th February 2011, 04:21 PM
Theres no different amount of hate on JDMST than there is here. I find the crowd over there alot more mature.

pen15
14th February 2011, 05:45 PM
lol i was reading that thread...there's so much hate on each other on JDMST, i too get involved with the hate'n but its for all good laughs but some of them go keyboard warrior on each other..
anyways, all the talk seem positive about this magnet fella

magent done my car and the result for 1500 wasn't very good i could do a better job myself as he barley prepped my car and the paint went to shit like 3 months after i got it done, nice guy but not a good painter

mat

70rolla
14th February 2011, 06:12 PM
magent done my car and the result for 1500 wasn't very good i could do a better job myself as he barley prepped my car and the paint went to shit like 3 months after i got it done, nice guy but not a good painter

mat

agreed ^^his paint is good from far but far from good shame cause the color is hot

SEXY 16
15th February 2011, 11:41 AM
Call me 0418883399
I get it done for you
Quality job too

Leigh
18th February 2011, 04:22 PM
How much would you spray a prepped up car for?

dtour
18th February 2011, 07:55 PM
Pm your number, you might be able to get it sprayed in a booth for a good price :)