PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: People to source parts for me from QLD super cheap auto stores.

Sam-Q
19th February 2011, 09:52 PM
Admins: This is Nick approved.

Hi guys I need to source water outlets that are located in some Super cheap auto stores

Here are some of the stores that have them:

-Toowoomba
-Lakehaven
-Loganholme
-Cambletown

and some others

If anyone is near these stores I would confirm they have the parts, they would have to buy them, mail them to me and I pay them for the parts and some money for their time.

PM me for more info.

15LIDE
19th February 2011, 09:54 PM
hey mate im in toowoomba im more than willing to help

Sam-Q
19th February 2011, 10:33 PM
awesome I will call them tomorrow to confirm their stock, in the meantime I will send you a PM

davidgarratt
19th February 2011, 10:47 PM
I know this might sound silly but why can't the person at your local super cheap get the parts into there store and sell them to you? The freight charged couldn't be any more then getting random people to send it by post. If they said no to that chances are they just cbf doing it for you and you should ask someone else :)

Sam-Q
19th February 2011, 10:53 PM
not a silly question at all.

It's because the stores so far don't even want to confirm if they have their parts in stock let alone get them sent to Vic. Also the store has to wear the cost of shipping instead of the customer so it's generally it's not worth it for them.

But yeah but basicly they don't on average give a crap.

I am gettong someone else to try andhelp with the ones in NSW so that's covered but next up is W.A and the 3 in Darwin.

LittleRedSpirit
19th February 2011, 11:35 PM
Just call Kilkenny castings and become a supplier of their products.

Sam-Q
19th February 2011, 11:45 PM
I would however the outlets are on permenent clearence, the catch is they are spread over the country, basicly I will get them for about half the price.

davidgarratt
19th February 2011, 11:47 PM
Just call Kilkenny castings and become a supplier of their products.

That or go to Repco and get them to order them from killkenny, I'm sure you would get a good price if you brought a few at once
Edit: just read your last post and all has become clear why your going thru the trouble to get these.
Gl with the hunt Sam :)

Sam-Q
19th February 2011, 11:49 PM
I have yet to confiirm but Kellkenny will want a minimum order of 30 which is ok but they are around $30 each where I can get them for $14 due to the clearence, might as well use them all up.