PDA

View Full Version : Targa Tasmania 2011- Sprinter entered........on the forum???

RacerMelb
23rd February 2011, 05:15 PM
Hey guys

I was just going through the entry list and saw that there was a sprinter entered by Duane Joubert, and was curious as to if he was on the forum.

This will be my 8th Targa this year, and am always happy to meet fellow AE86 enthusiasts so just thought I would put the word out to see if any one knew him or if he was on the forum, found a few you tube vids of him and the car http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJd4gkj9paU&feature=related

Cheers
Jon

fantapants
23rd February 2011, 06:04 PM
fark im actually in tas for this, didnt think i would have made it with all the problems we have had, but i just checked the dates :) fucking winrar!

also have nothing useful to add :)

s3phro
23rd February 2011, 07:47 PM
I bet he had fun in that motorkhana :D

ae71
24th February 2011, 11:07 AM
dont think ive ever seen that car.

Prime86
4th March 2011, 08:33 PM
Hey mate

Duane's not on the forum. I've seen his car many times and its very quick in these types of events, he races it alot. Its a pretty impressive bit of gear and it has been race preped by Tony Flood of Floods Motorsport, he has spent some serious coin on it. If you get the chance when your over there say hi and have a chat to him, very nice guy and very approachable.

Regards
Brad