PDA

View Full Version : Windscreen banners

mrbigport
14th March 2011, 11:50 PM
Hi Guys,

I do single colour windscreen banners for $35, or single colour text with a coloured background strip for $45

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/9253/97941143sl6.jpg
(cheers for the pic marvis)

shoot me a PM with what your after and I'll do up the designs for ya.

for batches of 4 I'll do a discounted rate of $30 ea and $35ea with a background strip as long as they all have the same colour.

I'll post up the designs people request incase other people are keen.

Let me know.

Cheers,

Craig

bams_keto
22nd May 2011, 10:20 PM
pm'd mate

Panda BVB700
23rd May 2011, 03:18 PM
interested mate ill have to get back to you when i got some cash

Victim
7th June 2011, 10:17 AM
Hey mate,

Thought rather than dropping you a PM i'd ask questions in here, in case other people were thinking the same things I was, nice easy reference point.

1: I assume by "single colour text with a coloured background strip" you mean something like these D1 banners, for example?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2392/2504259499_9f09ed12bc_o.jpg

2: I'm pretty handy with Illustrator, would you accept if I designed the artwork myself?

3: What type of vinyl are these printed on? Assuming they're vinyl.

4. Is there an average size of the "single colour text with a background strip" option? If so, how long & wide is it? (as a side note, in my design i'd like to have the text slightly chopped off top and bottom / slightly too big, if that makes sense. So i'd need to know how big the template is)

I think that's pretty much all I can think of. Thanks boss!

mrbigport
7th June 2011, 03:12 PM
That's right about the colors mate being like the one in the image.
I use cut vinyl as the colors last longer than printed media, I can do full color printed and laminated banners if people are interested but they will come at an extra cost unless quantities of at least 5 are ordered.
the size of the banners varies from car to car. but on average I work on a 150-200mm high strip. I supply approx. 200mm X 2m of the solid background color strip, which allows you to position it accordingly on your screen and to allow for the curvature.
I then supply the text/logo etc. as a second piece, normally about 140mm high but can be varied if your going for a particular appearance (eg. cut off or overhanging). this section I normally work on approximately 1-1.2m but once again it depends on the car and the size of the screen.

If you happen to be handy with Illustrator that is fantastic as that is the main design tool I use. If your looking to do up your own designs i have a couple of stipulations for cut vinyl.
I can only do cut vinyl with vector artwork - so eps or pdf only please. I can recreate things from jpgs and tiffs but it is on a case by case basis
please provide all artwork with the fonts outlined
please make sure that no lines are smaller than 3mm in thickness

if you have any artwork you want me to have a look at just shoot it through to devinedigital@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Craig

Stain
7th June 2011, 03:30 PM
Could I suggest making up a batch of windscreen banners in the D1 style, TRD style (Like Keiichi's N2 car) and maybe "HachiRoku" (In Katakana) as Id say they'd all be pretty popular :)

Saying you can make anything is great, but generally ppl are too lazy to think for themselves and if they see something shiny instead they'll go for it :)

And I'd buy one of these!
http://you86.kt.fc2.com/trd-01.jpg

mrbigport
15th June 2011, 08:46 PM
Hi guys...
Bit of an update for the windscreen banners
I've organized with a mate of mine to start doing full colour printed windscreen banners
These are 1200mm wide by 200mm high to suit ke70 and ae86...but pretty much anything with a windscreen under 1200mm wide

These will be full colour double pass printed for best colour coverage and resolution, they will also be laminated for the best life span possible.

Due to minimum printing requirements I have to do batches of 3 at a time but this does mean that I can maintain the same $45ea pricing. These do not have to be 3 of the same design.

I look forward to creating some crazy designs for windscreen banners and other printed stickers so hit me up either by pm or email me on devinedigital@hotmail.com and we can go from there.

Cheers guys

Craig